PDA

View Full Version : from fast to screaming???

exracer330
03-14-2006, 08:44 PM
how sit go n guys?
well i was out riding with some friends and i came across a '92 banshee...fully rebuilt with a big bore new plastics, so much done to it. well anyway i ride a bored out 330 and iv had some experience on a shee but im thinking about sleeing my 330 for the shee. its a big jump from a 4 to a 2 but i love this shee and it screams!! wat do you think about banshees? is it worth it?
anybody want a nice bored out 300?lol i think im in love...

have a good one guys

fast_enough
03-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by exracer330
how sit go n guys?
well i was out riding with some friends and i came across a '92 banshee...fully rebuilt with a big bore new plastics, so much done to it. well anyway i ride a bored out 330 and iv had some experience on a shee but im thinking about sleeing my 330 for the shee. its a big jump from a 4 to a 2 but i love this shee and it screams!! wat do you think about banshees? is it worth it?

have a good one guys

I didnt really catch too much of that. But i think you want to trade your 300ex?? for a banshee, and dont know if you should trade or not. And want our opinion? Do what you want, your quad, your life, w/e you feel comfortable with, go with it.

Or I think you want to sell you 300ex, for a banshee?

pastfast125
03-14-2006, 09:42 PM
yea dude, work on your spelling a little. And on the sellin your 300 for the shee...depends on what kinda riding you do I guess, If It was me, I'd do it in a second.

Mxjunkie
03-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I'd do it in a heart beat.. I had a 87 250x and to be honest it was nice, I liked it but they do get kinda small and just a tad bit slow.

I'd love to have one for a xc quad though! :macho

Evana13
03-15-2006, 04:29 AM
how sit go n guys?

have a good one guys

so you mean to tell me you found a rebuilt shee in the woods and you want to keep it ummmmmmmmmmm need I say more

Evana13
03-15-2006, 04:29 AM
how sit go n guys?

have a good one guys

so you mean to tell me you found a rebuilt shee in the woods and you want to keep it ummmmmmmmmmm need I say more