PDA

View Full Version : 2006 ATV sponsorship/contingcengy

tprender
03-14-2006, 04:18 PM
At the meeting last Dec. I was appointed (asked) to find “Stuff” for the ATV riders for the coming year and banquet. With help from a few ATV riders I was able to get started finding a few things. I have been working the phone and emails asking for some types of sponsorship for the ATV riders for the coming year. Here is a list of the sponsorship/contingency for the coming year. This list is only what I have gotten so far. I am still waiting on a couple of places to get back with me with there sponsorship.

1. Answer- check the MHSC website for full details
2. Tireballs-check the MHSC website for full details, make sure that you fill out the form and email it to them before the 1st race to get full credit
3. ITP-class winners who use ITP tires on all 4 wheels all year will receive a free pair of tires at the banquet
4. Hiper Wheels-1 free pair of rims was given away at last years banquet, another pair will be given away at next years banquet
5. LRD Racing(exhaust)-3 gift certificates worth $250 will be given away during the year at the races. 2 more gift certificates worth $250 each will be given away at the banquet
6. ProArmor-Will sponsor 2 classes at each race. In the class that they are sponsoring, 1st place will get a 50% off gift certificate, 2nd place $50 gift certificate, and 3rd place a $25 gift certificate for there products.
7. AIM-Perfromance-Will sponsor 1 class at each race. 1st place $100 gift certificate, 2nd place $50 gift certificate, and 3rd place $25 gift certificate that can be used for service, re-valve, or purchases on new shocks. They will also provide a Gear Bag, Goggle Bag, and Helment bag for the overall Pro champion. Goggle Bag and Helment Bag for the 2nd place Pro overall and a Helment Bag for the 3rd place Pro. Also, $300 for 1st place, $200 for 2nd place, and $100 for 3rd place gift certificates for all of the class winners at the banquet.
8. EBC-Will give to the top 3 riders in each class at all of the races a $10 gift certificate for any EBC product
9. Kenda Tires-Will give to the 2 highest placing riders at each race who are using Kenda Tires on all 4 wheels that day a gift certificate for $27
10. LoneStar Racing-Will sponsor 3 classes at each race. 1st place-50% off, 2nd place 40% off, and 3rd place 25% off gift certificate. Class winners will be given a LoneStar axle at the banquet

This is the list at the present time. I am hoping that more can be added in the next few weeks. If you have any contacts that might be interested with doing a sponsorship, talk to them and also let me know. I hope that you are happy with what I have been able to get so far.
During the middle of the summer I will start working on getting stuff for the banquet. If you have anything that you would like to donate to the cause or help out get hold of me.

geogeorge
03-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Good Job Tom.
It looks like there is stuff for everyone here. Should help make for a great season.

Keep up the good work.

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2006, 08:33 PM
Good job Tom :D Like to come down an help you guys wed or thur next week but scared to committ till next week Just stripped the kids quads all the way down to gusset an powdercoat an needing to get wheels an tires ordered for the other one :confused: We may not make it next weekend But will try to get down there one if I can :confused:
Great job on working up some sponsors for the series , Thats what makes a good series is sponsors an someone to go get them way to go.

bjones
03-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Good job Tom :D Like to come down an help you guys wed or thur next week but scared to committ till next week Just stripped the kids quads all the way down to gusset an powdercoat an needing to get wheels an tires ordered for the other one :confused: We may not make it next weekend But will try to get down there one if I can :confused:
Great job on working up some sponsors for the series , Thats what makes a good series is sponsors an someone to go get them way to go.

Hey Johnny if you decide to come down I'll have my 4x4 atv you can borrow again.
Bryan

geogeorge
03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bjones
Hey Johnny if you decide to come down I'll have my 4x4 atv you can borrow again.
Bryan

Mr. Jones. Good to see your still alive and kicking. I thought your nymber may have come up or something. you been to quit.;)

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by bjones
Bryan

Thanks Bryan I wouldnt mind coming down one day during the week to help set up the course mow what ever , Waiting on parts an such , But at least this time I would know whos 4x4 I was riding :eek2: The last time I was out there you came up an said hey thats my quad . Took me by suprise :D Thanks Bryan an once again good job Tom

03-16-2006, 03:58 PM
glad we have picked up some sponsors, hopefully they will start donating some money to the series and we can just improve the tracks, get new scanning gear like we had last year, and just start improving the series overall :macho

scramblerracer
03-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks Tom. That is great news for growing the series.
Thanks again
Josh

tprender
03-21-2006, 06:06 PM
For your info, Lonestar has been added to the list. The class winners at the end of the year will get something from them. It might be an axle or something else. I just put that up there for right now.

geogeorge
03-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by tprender
For your info, Lonestar has been added to the list. The class winners at the end of the year will get something from them. It might be an axle or something else. I just put that up there for right now.

After doing some math. Just thought I would let everyone know that there is now over $30,000.00 worht of sponcership/contingcengy for the ATV's this year. Should make for a fun season. Hope some of you come try and win it. If noe I will have one realy nice ride next year.