PDA

View Full Version : Hellbound Racing's secret number?

416exmx
03-14-2006, 08:25 AM
Does Hellbound Racing have a number thats not ALWAYS busy? I have been trying the 9000 number all day yesterday and today and cant get through.

Mxjunkie
03-14-2006, 12:23 PM
sounds like me sitting on hold for an hour with dyno jet and then having them to call fmf, I waited 45 min with fmf, tell me to call dyno jet, 35 min with dyno jet back to fmf, 52 minutes with fmf...

I was cussing up a storm the last call they need to get more operators at places nowadays

fasterz
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM
nah somethin is wrong with their phones it does that all the time i dont even know if they know it. but yea sometimes itll be like that for an entire day then itll just work. :rolleyes:

Ripitupfilms
03-14-2006, 03:06 PM
ive gotten threw hellbound fine everytime and PismoLocal explain not having good customer service from them.

416exmx
03-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I finally got ahold of them. I bet I tried at LEAST 30 times throughout yesterday and today, busy everytime.

Ripitupfilms
03-14-2006, 03:24 PM
they are busy people

reichart90
03-14-2006, 04:10 PM
those guys are REALLY busy. i usually stop in on fridays to pick up stuff for my buddies and myself. i'l ask em whats up with the phone. I THINK they're moving to a different location. I'll find out details. They are actually VERY good people to deal with. Mike does his best for his cusomers.

PismoLocal
03-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
ive gotten threw hellbound fine everytime and PismoLocal explain not having good customer service from them.
No thanx, just take my word for it, i dont feel like starting a flame fest.

HBracer
03-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by reichart90
those guys are REALLY busy. i usually stop in on fridays to pick up stuff for my buddies and myself. i'l ask em whats up with the phone. I THINK they're moving to a different location. I'll find out details. They are actually VERY good people to deal with. Mike does his best for his cusomers.

Hi Guys,
Our phone lines are always a mess, trying to move to a new location should help out some, but the more lines we add the more lines get tied up :)

Thanks Mike
www.HBATV.com

250R-Dee
03-14-2006, 05:26 PM
You should try to call Arens Bros. They never answer the damn phone!!:(

Honda TRX250ex
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by HBracer
Hi Guys,
Our phone lines are always a mess, trying to move to a new location should help out some, but the more lines we add the more lines get tied up :)

Thanks Mike
www.HBATV.com
I hope you guys are staying in the area! I live like an half of an hour away from you guys. Also ordered some parts from you guys and they came here fast!
thanks!