PDA

View Full Version : I Am Desperate!!!help Me !!!!!!

hondakid
07-23-2002, 07:56 PM
hi everyone
Hey i am DESPERATE for A QUAD PLEASE HELP ME I REALLLY WANT A BLASTER . IT WOULD GREAT IF IT WAS UNDER 1000$ I DONT CARE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AS LONG AS THE MOTOR IS OK THAT IS IT! IT ONLY HAS TO RUNOK I DONT CARE. I AM DESPERATE. I HAVE CHECKED EBAY BUT THERE IS NOTHING NEAR ME . QUAD MUST BE LOCATED IN NEW ENGLAND NEAR CT. PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HOOK ME UP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castor-426ex
07-24-2002, 12:58 AM
heres a tip go to www.cycletrader.com

07-24-2002, 11:18 AM
i like your hunger for a quad but if i were you and your just startin out go with a 250 or 300 ex cuz i blaster is just crap...im not bashin em but every yamaha ive had and have rode with has had prolems..i have always had yammaha but my new 250 opened my eyes alot..and i can beat a stock blaster so...well i hope i helped in anyway welcome to the site

Ham Sandwich
07-24-2002, 01:59 PM
damn bubba you need to start workin really hard so you have some real scratch to buy a bike. To be honest, anything less than a grand is going to be garbage.don't cry on my shoulder, i owned my first quad when i was 27:o

780RotaxBanhsee
07-25-2002, 10:30 PM
man blasters are the bomb. don't diss blasters

Sparky416ex
07-25-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by mooseX26
i like your hunger for a quad but if i were you and your just startin out go with a 250 or 300 ex cuz i blaster is just crap...im not bashin em but every yamaha ive had and have rode with has had prolems..i have always had yammaha but my new 250 opened my eyes alot..and i can beat a stock blaster so...well i hope i helped in anyway welcome to the site

This is the kinda stuff thats ripping apart this forum...im not saying i like or dislike blasters...but keep it to yourself. We can save this forum with one rule...if you cant say somethin nice dont say anything at all