PDA

View Full Version : Not so happy.....

m_townsgreatest
03-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Well....
Many of you may have seen my thread about my parents arguing and what not. Well about 3 weeks ago my dad packed his tsuff up and is living with a friend at the moment. Well it hurt at first and I got used to it. Well tonite I was sittin here and I got to thinking about how much I miss him being around all the time. He still comes over and stuff. But its just weird having to call him if I need a part or something. I used to be able to just go to his room and ask him. Now I have to call him and ask him and he says he'll drop it off the next day, which is really weird. Idk im just really sad thinking about it. :ermm: :ermm:

This wasnt my dads choice to leave. It was my moms idea. So my father packed up and left. No questions asked. I know its not my fault and all but it still really hurts. IDK what to do anymore. I ride all I can and it helps a lot but it just feels like theres something missing.

Also me and my g/f of over 16 months split cuz of her and I love her to death. But she wants other things. I want to be her friend and all which I am but it hurts still.

sorry about the long post...I just have a lot on my mind right now

T Creech
03-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I know people tell you this and you think, right, but truly it will get better.

Know that your parent's problems are not yours and although their life path may impact yours, it is not the path you have to choose.

Keep your head up and stay on the bike. Keep focusing on the positive things in your life and let the other things work their way out.

The g/f thing... be happy you know now rather than finding yourself in your parent's position with kids to boot.

It hurts now, but this girl was not your match yet, so it's all good in the long run.

Try to keep your relationship non-judgemental with your family right now especially.

Good luck.

antman
03-13-2006, 11:18 PM
all i can tell ya man is to hang in there... things will come around with time. my parents split up when i was like 7, and its rough but over time it gets better and u get use to the changes. just try not to take sides with either parent cause there are probably thing between them causing the probem you dont know about. as for the girlfriend... i know it feels like she is the one and everything but they all feel that way untill you find the next one.

hope this helps ya man