PDA

View Full Version : I'm gettin another Wolf Cub soon!!!

Titanium
03-13-2006, 09:24 PM
This is awsome new i jus got news that we're gonna get another wolf cub in may!!! does anybody else here on the site have wolves?

CaptainCanuck
03-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Post some pics of your other wolves. Ive never heard of people raising them before.

Titanium
03-13-2006, 09:40 PM
i'll get some pics of them tomorrow after school. i'm to f'n tired to go do it now lol. but we have 2 other ones. we used to have 3 but one ran off and never came back:eek2: . i think i'm gonna name our nex wolf cub, "Van" from the movie Van Helsing.

400exrules
03-13-2006, 09:51 PM
uhhh.....what if it tries to eat you:huh

Mxjunkie
03-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

they wont, we had one a couple years ago they are almost like huskeys.

03-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

either fights them off with a stick....orrrrrr......die

quadfamily
03-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Those things are dangerous. It's also illegal if they're over a certain % wolf. I know I guy who had two of them and one was actually illegal. One of them attacked him just out of the blue for no reason. They're too wild and shouldn't be kept as pets in my opinion. My friend kept them in a pen with 8' high fencing and no top(big mistake). One day the wolf jumped right over the fence and got out. He cleared the fence without touching it. They were some pretty big animals too. I was scared of them!

Mxjunkie
03-13-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah it takes awhile to tame them, you just have to show them your not scared of them and if they screw up there going to be in deep chit from you.

KWAD GAWD
03-13-2006, 10:34 PM
A cub is a bear. A wolf is a pup.

jcv400ex
03-14-2006, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD

It can be either one.....smartass.....:rolleyes:

ugottabayou
03-14-2006, 10:25 AM
The wolves they already have are real tame though. Like MXJunkie said just don't be scared of them, but don't try to piss them off, either. I've seen the wolves show their teeth before... But Titanium's dad walks into the pen all the time to feed them, and just pets them like dogs! I've never actually pet one up close, but I have reached through the fence to pet it on the nose. They are cool animals. Sometimes I can hear them howl from my house (i'm only 3/4 mile away).

Titanium, I can't wait till you get the cub, its gonna be awsome playing with it!

Mxjunkie
03-14-2006, 10:38 AM
haha it was awesome when ours use to howl, pops use to go in and play with him and such.. It's all about the owner that and my dads weird... There was a rottwieler loose about 2 years ago and the cops wouldnt go near it, dad just walks up and starts petting it lol.. If they sense your scared they wont come near you and allways have your hand under their hand, palm facing up.. If you go above their head palm facing down they think your going to hit them and they will growl, snap, bite.

Titanium
03-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD

a cub is a full wolf a wolf pup is a wolf that has been bred with another breed of dog. :rolleyes: