PDA

View Full Version : Bartlesville, OK riders

ohsobad_chevy
03-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I am from Bartlesville, OK. I am 21 years old and currently going to OSU-okmulgee. I am home (Bartlesville) on the weekends and breaks. I have a 2004 400ex and I love to ride any chance that I get. My cousin (main riding partner), unfortunately lives 1.5 hours away, so I dont get that much riding time. I am looking for someone in the Bartlesville area to ride with. If anyone lives nearby and knows some good places to ride reply back or you can pm me.

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
03-14-2006, 06:36 AM
I live in bartlesville and try to ride about every weekend if i get the chance. Maybe we could meet up sometime at go riding, just let me know.

tar
03-14-2006, 08:37 PM
talk to OKTRX450 he lives in bartlesville

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
03-16-2006, 05:41 AM
Does anybody know of anywhere in batrlesville there is to ride?

ohsobad_chevy
03-17-2006, 10:20 AM
There is the motocross track (sand valley) but other than that, the nearest place that I know of would be Kaw City trails or Appalacia Bay by keystone lake. Maybe someone else knows a closer place to ride though...

Where do you ride OKLAHOMAEXRIDER??

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
03-17-2006, 01:54 PM
I usually just ride at my friends house. I go to appalatia about once a month. What about u where do u ride at?

ohsobad_chevy
03-17-2006, 03:09 PM
What is out at your friends house? (pasture, trails, etc..) I usually ride over at Kaw City trails, I like it out there. Ive been to appalacia bay once, but I dont think that i seen it all becuase i didnt know where to go. We will have to plan a trip to appalacia bay, if you know your way around over there you can show me.

RSVP

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
03-17-2006, 03:24 PM
My friends house just has a sand pit some open field and back roads also a few small jumps. I will have to see when the wife be off work to watch the kid and we could set a time to go to appalatia bay or kaw lake since I have never been to kaw before.

DaleJrFan
03-18-2006, 09:51 AM
Yall check out atvpathfinder.com. There is a alot of listings there. I wish I had alot couple of guys with some sport quads close to me to ride with. Everyone around me has got utilitys, dont get me wrong, they are fun to ride with but all they can ride is trails and pastures, no MX tracks.

ohsobad_chevy
03-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah OKLAHOMAEXRIDER, we will have to plan that, definately, I know my way around real well out there at Kaw. I would be glad to show you around out there. Usually the creek is low enough to cross and we can ride quit a long way up the lake. It will have to be on the weekend (saturday) that I can go. When the weather is nicer we will definately go. Just let me know when a good time for you is.

atvpathfinder.com, thanks for the information, I have been there a few times myself, but I didnt see any new places that I didnt know about.

DaleJrFan
03-19-2006, 08:54 AM
I check it everyonce in awhile, they add new locations in Texas all the time but rarely in Oklahoma. More people need to register and add riding locations to make it a good site.

Steve

mad cow
03-19-2006, 06:17 PM
hey I live in talala and the closes place i found to ride is in coffeyville or app bay. I also ride mx track in dora ok. if you would like to ride some time pm me:cool:

tar
03-20-2006, 04:45 PM
DaleJrFan if you want someone to ride with pm me. I just got a 400ex so I am ready. All of my friends ride sport four wheelers so if you want someone to ride with I will get my friends to come and we can ride.

ohsobad_chevy
04-03-2006, 10:06 PM
OKLAHOMAEXRIDER or mad cow, you all up for riding out at appalacia bay or Kaw lake this weekend, on saturday (April 8th)? Let me know.

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
04-05-2006, 06:24 AM
I can't make it this weekend but should be able to make it next weekend if your up for that weekend. Let me know if you can go then.

ohsobad_chevy
04-05-2006, 09:45 AM
LOL, I will be turkey hunting next weekend, with my buddy. We will have to plan to go though, definately. Let me know when would be another time you can go.