PDA

View Full Version : Full Walsh Quad FS or Trade

jrspawn
03-13-2006, 06:19 PM
I have a Full Walsh Racecraft YZ hybrid quad possibly for sale. The best of everything, NOTHING was spaired building this machine.
Full Walsh Racecraft YZ chasis(Frame, flip top subframe, custom walsh swinger, walsh arms, stem)
TC racing YZ426, new top end,cylinder, new TC national port work, new crank, new rod, and new trans. Engine has been broken in and no other time on it, this thing rips!!!!
PEP ZPS long travel fronts(recently built by Wayne)
PEP ZPS CR500 linkage rear shock(recently built by Wayne)
Baldwin hubs
Dominator axle
400 ex spindles with brake adapters
Douglas beadlocks
Douglas 4.1 rolled edge fronts
Razr tires
PEP stabilizer(mounts under the tank, custom walsh setup)
Walsh radiator
Walsh rad. scoops
Lonestar carrrier
Tag bars
RTC levers
And MANY more parts.

All powder coat is in Excellent condition.
Frame, arms, calipers, many other small pieces are Translucent candy blue
Flip top sublframe, stem are Chrome PC
Swingarm is black.

Im sure there is more im forgetting about the quad, but everything is in New perfect condition, If you are familiar with Walsh, you know the quality, if your not familiar with Walsh, it doesnt really get better.
Call me at 1-302-750-0039 with any questions or offers. I am asking 10,000 obo for the quad, i also have a HUGE load of extras that come with it.
Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

For pics go to http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217893

oafen racing
05-27-2006, 10:17 PM
what are u looking for on trade? pm me i got a sweet 440ex over 17,000 invested im looking for something like you got. thanks carl

jrspawn
05-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Hey, i sold this walsh a little while back, i still have one almost identical to it but with the yz450 engine, its done right now geting repowdercoated and everything else done though. I couldnt trade for a 400ex style quad, only trades would be for another full out production quad or possibly other hybrid plus cash with each, the walsh i have now cost well over 25,000 to build so i cant just give it away. I appreciate the offer though.

Thank you
Justin