PDA

View Full Version : im stupid

coolex
03-13-2006, 05:56 PM
how stupid am i i went to a driving range with thses clubs i found at the dump and i have a jeep so i had to park on the dirt hill so i put on my e brake and when we left it was hard to back up but i thought nuthing of it then i drove to wal mart pep boys honda shop pet co and then home it came in just over 17 miles and when i got home i put it in park and noticed the e brake was still on and my brake was so hot i could nt get near it so now i have to by new break pads and maybe a rotor cuz i glossed over

WheelieMan4
03-13-2006, 06:10 PM
lol...i kinda did that, but it was for like 20 seconds until i realized something was wrong...:ermm:

Quad18star
03-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by coolex
how stupid am i i went to a driving range with thses clubs i found at the dump and i have a jeep so i had to park on the dirt hill so i put on my e brake and when we left it was hard to back up but i thought nuthing of it then i drove to wal mart pep boys honda shop pet co and then home it came in just over 17 miles and when i got home i put it in park and noticed the e brake was still on and my brake was so hot i could nt get near it so now i have to by new break pads and maybe a rotor cuz i glossed over

Could you not smell it ??? I'm guessing you'll need brakes and rotors .... expensive lesson to be learned .

Honda400exrox
03-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by coolex

DUUUUUUURRRRRR why did the let you out of the special ed class?

you should be in a room with padded walls and have to wear oven mits
:blah: