I'm very interested, need em' ASAP...

Pro1200
03-15-2006, 05:47 PM
can you post pics???

03-15-2006, 07:27 PM
what color? do you take paypal?

Pro1200
03-15-2006, 08:32 PM
lerch I already got dibs...just waiting on the pics.,..

03-17-2006, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Pro1200
lerch I already got dibs...just waiting on the pics.,..

hey dips h i t we're not trying to see who gets the front seat of your buddy's car....i'm sure, if the seller's smart, he'll sell them to the first/best deal he gets......anyway let's see a pic, and do you take paypal?

xsr_racing28c
03-17-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't have anypics, but they are just the normal silver braided lines, and they have a clear coating on them to keep them safe.. They are basically brand new, and are the ones that go right from the master cyl. Let me know if you want em, you won't be disapointed.. first one with the money gets them.. Thanks, Jason

03-17-2006, 02:41 PM
pm me your paypal address!!

Cr85rRida
03-17-2006, 03:52 PM
that was really dick learch.:rolleyes:

Pro1200
03-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Can you get pics by any chance xsr_racing28c?? Or if not when I get them can I send them back if unsatisfied since you don't have pics?? Also what is your PayPal address?? Need them ASAP...
Lerch- thanks for nice response......lol

Thanks a lot,

David

03-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
that was really dick learch.:rolleyes:

hey when i want any s h i t out of you i'll squeeze your head...ok! in the adult world we don't call dibs and other juvenile things like that...we just do what needs done!.....'nuff said..;)

Cr85rRida
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM
adult world. yes im in it what about you?HE was in line BEFORE you.Would you walk into a bank, cut the line because the man up front is waiting for the account to get served and say that your here now and its to late for him? no i dont think you would. What makes it diffrent here? Nice joke by the way, next time i want to here an ******* i'll fart...."nuff said":rolleyes:

rider250ex
03-19-2006, 02:29 AM
sent you a pm

Pro1200
03-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Can you get pics by any chance xsr_racing28c?? Or if not when I get them can I send them back if unsatisfied since you don't have pics?? Also what is your PayPal address?? Need them ASAP

Also PMed you too??

03-19-2006, 04:43 PM
adult world. yes im in it what about you?HE was in line BEFORE you.Would you walk into a bank, cut the line because the man up front is waiting for the account to get served and say that your here now and its to late for him? no i dont think you would. What makes it diffrent here? Nice joke by the way, next time i want to here an ******* i'll fart...."nuff said":rolleyes:

first off what is a *******? 2nd, last time i was at a bank there was 5 tellers working, so while the guy that was in front of me in line was d!cking around trying to decide what he wanted to do i traded in my $20's for $100's...he finally decided what he wanted to do, trade in his $10's for $100's, well guess what i had already got them, and you know what...the teller that he was working with said sorry, but the guy goes"i said dibs" the teller goes "well sir the rest of the world doesn't stop while you decide what to do just because you called some silly word, we have business to do, and we can't wait around for you to decide. what if we waited for you and then you decided you didn't want the hundreds? by then the other man may have taken his business elsewhere"...but then she said "hey, next time you want the front seat try saying dibs, it almost always wins in the non-grown up world"....;)

xsr_racing28c
03-19-2006, 04:53 PM
easy boys.....;) I believe the lines are sold.. but if the buyer doesn't come thru, they will be back up and first with the funds will get the lines..fight nicely!!!

Cr85rRida
03-19-2006, 06:51 PM
********** is a s s hole it got edited, secondly you obviously do not get the point and i am done wasting my time with you. For some one who is so "grown up" you do not know when to stop and always have to have the last word in. Im not going to leave you with anything else to respond to. Who ever gets the brake lines good luck with them.

Pro1200
03-19-2006, 07:59 PM
xsr_racing28c PM me if sale fails...

Thanks for your time,

David

03-19-2006, 10:32 PM
********** is a s s hole it got edited, secondly you obviously do not get the point and i am done wasting my time with you. For some one who is so "grown up" you do not know when to stop and always have to have the last word in. Im not going to leave you with anything else to respond to. Who ever gets the brake lines good luck with them.

hey d!cknose, this all started because you gave an opinion when it hadn't been asked for, and also called me a name in the process! so i feel that it's only fair that i respond in my own defense, so if you don't want to hear a response from someone then keep your mouth shut unless you have something important or constructive to say! let this be a lessoned learned to keep your unwelcomed and unwanted opinions to yourself or be put in your place like the child you obviously are!

by the way congrats on the sale "xsr" and sorry to have to use your post to teach a little boy that he shouldn't speak unless spoken to...hopefully my work here is done..:cool:

Cr85rRida
03-20-2006, 02:09 PM
dude i didnt call you a dick, i said what you did was dick or gay same thing. Im not going to argue with you any more man, you probably have never heard of that saying the way i said it and intrepted it wrong. No hard feelings!:D

03-20-2006, 05:54 PM
dude i didnt call you a dick, i said what you did was dick or gay same thing. Im not going to argue with you any more man, you probably have never heard of that saying the way i said it and intrepted it wrong. No hard feelings!:D

gee, your right i somehow must have misinterpeted how you meant it..how could've i been so silly? thanks douche bag, see where i come from that means have a great day, i'm not sure if you've ever heard it used like that where you've come from....which must be mars....:rolleyes:...and of course there's no hard feelings..;)

Cr85rRida
03-20-2006, 06:20 PM
dude wtf, im being serious. I just stated that caling pro a dip s h it because he had a deal with the guy already was dumb. Yes im from mars and a duchebag, give me a break i try to make peace with you and you still kepp coming back for more just stop, the lines are sold and i really dont want to have anything else to do with you so please please please dont be a wise guy in your reply!

03-20-2006, 06:43 PM
my hole point was that you didn't need to respond at all! the original conversation did not include you...so i hope now that you understand that, and will restrain the urge to do so in the future. if that guy had a problem to my response he can say something, who are you everyones big brother? who died and left you the rule maker? just mind you own business next time! i bet if that would of happened in the first place we wouldn't had a problem....what do ya think?

Cr85rRida
03-20-2006, 07:21 PM
arg.....i guess, im not trying to be a big brother just stating what was going on. I didnt expect it to get outta hand like this though, o well. I hope you get some good brake lines for a better deal, see ya around!

03-20-2006, 08:28 PM
i never felt that it was outa hand...just a little out of line...