PDA

View Full Version : Freaky *****

Joe400ex
03-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Well you guys are going to find this hard to beleive but, me and a couple of buddys went riding yesterday. One of my buddys dad went over by the trees to go take a piss before we went out on the trails. He goes, hey guys what is that in the river. Is it a real body or a manoquin. Well we all walked up to it because it was by the shore. All you could see was half of the back and his ***. It looked fake because it was solid white. It was faced down in the water. Well one of the guys that was there riding already walked up to it. It was a real person that had been dead for months. He put his hand underwater and grabed the guys shoulder and pulled his body up a little bit. Thats when i almost threw up. The guy was black. He had a gold chain on his neck and his eyes were open and blood and water came out of his mouth. He had his right arm missing and a huge hole in his stomach. With his guts hanging out. We called the police immeditly, and the CSI and all the fire depertment came not long after. They told us this guy was a drug dealer and that he got shot 4 times with a 12 gauge.2 in the arm witch there for blew of his arm. And 2 in his stomach witch maid that huge whole. It was the most discusting thing in the world. It was in Calumet City , IL. Any one that lives in IL, check the news. They said it should be on somtime this week. I wish i had pics to prove to u guys but i couldnt look any more.

Here is a link if u guys dont beleive me

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/body12.html

PolarisRider
03-13-2006, 04:39 PM
i would probably piss myself.....

Hondaexboy
03-13-2006, 04:40 PM
WHAT??:huh
I would have thrown up

that is just weird
I would have freaked out,...thats crazy man:eek:

Mxjunkie
03-13-2006, 04:42 PM
holy **** dude, I'd freak the hell out..

did you take the neckless :devil:

Ralph
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
oh man thats nasty. good thing it was a drug dealer though.

WheelieMan4
03-13-2006, 04:47 PM
holy chit!!! that is some freaky stuff man...i deff. would have flipped out if i actually saw it...:scary:

Joe400ex
03-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
holy **** dude, I'd freak the hell out..

did you take the neckless :devil:

you know what i was thinking about it yesterday. Shold i just rip that gold neckles off of his neck. but just imagine the bacteria in that area. I cant believe the one guy touched him. U guys dont know i still have like flash backs off the guys face from when that hillbilly picked him up ove the water

03-13-2006, 04:56 PM
dammmmmmmmmmmmm :eek2: :eek2:

BlasterEaten250
03-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Hondaexboy
WHAT??:huh
I would have thrown up

that is just weird
I would have freaked out,...thats crazy man:eek: i would of thrown up too:eek2: i will be watching the news tonight.

JDiablo
03-13-2006, 05:12 PM
That is sick.

My uncle used to go bowfishing when he was in his early 20's and he shot a body once,it was all covered with moss and he thought it was some kind of animal and it was a body that had been dead for a couple of weeks.:o

bulkdriverlp
03-13-2006, 05:14 PM
did you get the chain at least? lmao

do you have nitemares now??

exrider008
03-13-2006, 05:16 PM
wow that is so fu*ked up. i dont know what i would have done.:eek2:

Joe400ex
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
did you get the chain at least? lmao

do you have nitemares now??

I dont want to seem like a baby but i couldnt sleep last night and didnt go to scholl today because i wa to tired. I kept having dreams of his face al l mest up. U guys sont know how sick it was. Somthing never to forget.

bluebaron
03-13-2006, 05:18 PM
3 or 4 summers ago in a gravel pit where we go swimming a lot, one day some kids i kinda know where swinging off the rope swing and they hit something. turns out it was a dead body tied to a car axle that was kinda rotted. gross to think that i was swimming there a few weeks before that:ermm:

coolex
03-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
wow that is so fu*ked up. i dont know what i would have done.:eek2:

zeppelin
03-13-2006, 05:28 PM
there was a drug dealer that was shot around here not to long ago, in all of the newspapers and stuff they called him a "buisiness man", but that is definetly some freaky shiza i would definetly be haveing nightmares about that for months

Quad18star
03-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Yup that's some freaky stuff . Seems drug dealers usually end up pretty messed up .

Here in town a drug dealer was killed by members of the Hell's Angels over a deal gone bad . When whoever found his body , he was severely beaten and pretty chopped up . Whoever did him in beat him in every room of the house with an axe ... apparently the home was covered in blood . They found his body in the basement with the axe in whatever was left of his head . Pretty sick stuff . I'm glad I wasn't the one that found him or that had to bag him ..... cuz there'd be more of a mess to clean up .

exrider008
03-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Yup that's some freaky stuff . Seems drug dealers usually end up pretty messed up .

Here in town a drug dealer was killed by members of the Hell's Angels over a deal gone bad . When whoever found his body , he was severely beaten and pretty chopped up . Whoever did him in beat him in every room of the house with an axe ... apparently the home was covered in blood . They found his body in the basement with the axe in whatever was left of his head . Pretty sick stuff . I'm glad I wasn't the one that found him or that had to bag him ..... cuz there'd be more of a mess to clean up .

now thats fu*ked up

Joe400ex
03-13-2006, 05:43 PM
now thats fu*ked up

u can say that again

Quad18star
03-13-2006, 05:46 PM
now thats fu*ked up

You're telling me .

Everyone in town knew he was a drug dealer and everyone heard that he screwed over the H.A. No more than a week after everyone knew , I drove by the house and seen the police tape around the property ... forensic unit was there collecting " evidence" . They came to the conclusion that they could not find enough evidence to point them in the direction to who did it .... but ask anyone in town and they'll tell you who did it and for what reasons .

People are living in that house now ... although it's gone through about 4 different owners in the last 10 years . You wouldn't catch me living in it !!!

Let this be a lesson to all the kids out there ... see what dealing with coke will get you .... an axe in your head !!!:huh

2004exrider
03-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Joe400ex
u can say that again

Now thats fu*ked up

Honda TRX250ex
03-13-2006, 05:49 PM
thats messed up!

03-13-2006, 06:58 PM
That's messed up. I would honestly flip the f out if I was you.

xx3003xrdrxx
03-13-2006, 07:06 PM
haha , wow. People get shot here or stabbed every day . Heroin is HUGE .

Mean250r
03-13-2006, 07:19 PM
holy ****, dude if i aw that body in the river i woulda flipped. i woulda ran away then when i got home call the cops, holy **** idk how u are sleeping at night

SGA
03-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Think about being a cop or a paramedic. They have to see this stuff all of the time. Hats off to them.

Quad18star
03-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Think about being a cop or a paramedic. They have to see this stuff all of the time. Hats off to them.

My buddy is a mortician .... I swear there's something wrong with him . He's the kind of guy that 4 years ago , he'd step on a fish to take the hook out of it's mouth .... now he's dealing with people that have blown thir heads off and been in car wrecks . It baffles my mind .... all I know is that isn't my type of work . I'd rather talk to people on a daily basis ... in that line of work , if the person talks to you , you better have a good lawyer or run like hell .

Joe400ex
03-13-2006, 08:12 PM
We just found out that the body had been in the river for about 5 to 6 months. We asked them if the body could stay together with out falling apart in the water for that long. Paramedics said that since the summer wasnt to hot, that it didnt warm up the water that much. Then his body in the river in the winter like preserves. IDK. It was sick.:(

Quad18star
03-13-2006, 08:17 PM
We just found out that the body had been in the river for about 5 to 6 months. We asked them if the body could stay together with out falling apart in the water for that long. Paramedics said that since the summer wasnt to hot, that it didnt warm up the water that much. Then his body in the river in the winter like preserves. IDK. It was sick.:(

Yeah I've heard of that happening before . The cooler the water , the less bacteria is in it to decay the body . There's a lake around here that has a few holes that are 800+ feet deeps ... it's also spring fed . Some sledders and boaters have drowned in the lake and turned up a few years later and the bodies had very little decay because the water is so cold .

I'd still be pretty freaked out having seen what you found though . :ermm:

ZeroLogic
03-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwies!

Doober
03-13-2006, 08:44 PM
There's some messed up stories in this thread...

2002400ex
03-13-2006, 09:22 PM
I know a boy who was squirrel hunting and walked up on a dead body that was mainly bones. That would suck to walk up and find something like a body laying there.:ermm:

LTZ400rider
03-13-2006, 10:50 PM
is the dude on ur avator the drug dealer? it says rip? :huh

atleast thats one less bastage in ur hood :chinese:

antman
03-13-2006, 10:53 PM
thats some freaky sh*t... must have been a weird *** feeling standin there lookin at a dead body

coryatver
03-13-2006, 11:21 PM
i think thats ja rule. He is still alive.

Eddiesanders250
03-13-2006, 11:30 PM
sick i would flipout

Rico
03-14-2006, 02:46 PM
poooor OG

:ermm:

03-14-2006, 02:50 PM
your famous!!!!! R.I.P druggie-man O.G

exrider008
03-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
is the dude on ur avator the drug dealer? it says rip? :huh

atleast thats one less bastage in ur hood :chinese:

it is 2pac and biggy smalls. Not ja rule :rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
03-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Yeah cant piss the angels you might as well kill your self before they get to you, sum*****es are world wide, any where you'd go they would find you :o

03-14-2006, 03:46 PM
My uncle is the same way, hes screwed the hells angles over and the Jamacians, hes still kicking, but they have been knocking on doors though with guns in hand, serves him right though, steals from his grandma and screws anyone over that he has met.

sammy5x
03-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Call me a dick or whatever, but GOOD. One less drug dealer to worry about. Sorry a good kid like yourself had to find it though.

Joe400ex
03-14-2006, 05:43 PM
if i only had a camera at the time this thread would be alot better let me tell u
:eek2:

exrider008
03-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by sammy5x
Call me a dick or whatever, but GOOD. One less drug dealer to worry about. Sorry a good kid like yourself had to find it though.

ya i agree i hope they all die:devil:

exrider008
03-14-2006, 05:46 PM
if i only had a camera at the time this thread would be alot better let me tell u
:eek2:

i think i would throw up the way u told what he looked like so thank god u didnt.

03-14-2006, 08:07 PM
The cops would be all over you if you had pictures. I doubt they would let you have them. Well thats what there like over here.

LTZ400rider
03-14-2006, 11:52 PM
if u had a camera u can make alot of money sellin them to the news