PDA

View Full Version : I got my FIRST 1st place this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtmomma
03-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Well we went TT racing this weekend & I had a BLAST!!!!!! I was a little skeert of riding the YFZ on the clay since I had never done it before but MAN does that thing haul the mail :eek2:

We finally had a women's class, there were 4 of us, 2 of us "seasoned racers" & 2 newbie's it was fun cuz we are all good friends!!

In the heat I killed it on the start :o but got it fired back up & was in 3rd I think, I railed past 2nd place & was trying to catch Racergirl who was in 1st it too me a couple laps but I did it!!! I did a "bump to pass" pass on a tight left hander & got underneath her & went on to 1st place in the heat.
The main I concentrated on the start more & got a great holeshot :D I went on to take MY FIRST WIN ever :D :D :D Needless to say I was a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE that TT'ing stuff haha & especially on the 450 it was fun railing it around them turns thats for sure!!
I can't wait till the next one to try it again!!
Anyway so that was our weeeknd!!
My lil man had a hard crash(post in mini section) & my oldest DJ just anhilated his class, unfortunetly he was only racing a 400ex so it wasn't really alot of competition but he had fun & was flying around the track!! He took 1st in both his heat & main :D:D:D
DJ will be flattracking next weekend on the same track he's liking the clay w/ the 450 GOTTA GET A SWAYBAR though she likes to high side on the clay a little dicey @ moments LOL

maggiesboy
03-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Congrats Dirtymommy!:D

Now my wife is hooked.....gotta go quad shopping for her now :(

dirtmomma
03-13-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
Congrats Dirtymommy!:D

Now my wife is hooked.....gotta go quad shopping for her now :(

HEHEHEEEEE only takes once :D:D:D:D:D maybe we should talk about my lil' 300ex it's cheaper than someone else's :eek: but does need some love :) I found the case on Service HOnda for $200 already wide as can be too!! & low

Johnny & Monica
03-14-2006, 08:49 AM
Good job on 1st the rest will come easier now that you have the taste of victory :D Great Job

dirtmomma
03-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Good job on 1st the rest will come easier now that you have the taste of victory :D Great Job

Haha thanks :) yeah at least it gave me some more confidence, we just ordered up the swaybar so maybe if it gets here before this weekend I might try flattracking it on the clay :D:D

mbiigambler
03-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes, good job DM (Dirtmomma). Now don't go getting too crazy every race trying to get first place all the time and hurt yourself.

QuadJunkies
03-15-2006, 12:01 AM
thats AWESOME girl!!!:cool: :blah: :macho

daddio
03-15-2006, 07:18 AM
Congrats Dirtmomma.

Cody_300ex
03-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Correct me if im wrong but didnt ya'll yfz get stolen a few months ago? I guess you got it back. Congrats on the first win!

Pappy
03-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Big Hell Yeah!

dirtmomma
03-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Cody_300ex
Correct me if im wrong but didnt ya'll yfz get stolen a few months ago? I guess you got it back. Congrats on the first win!

:eek2: OH NO not ours!!!! It was a good friend of ours BUT he did JUST get it back last week :D:D:D:D:D:D the same officer that took the report, just happened to see a truck w/ one w/ the same kind of seat cover in the back of the truck & pulled it over did a check & it was our friends, a little beat up but still he got it back!! Hell now he has TWO hahaha

Thansk for the congrats :D I did order up a Durablue swaybar should be here Fri. so hopefully the boy can try it Sat. night!! Depending on if we can get it set up right LOL :o

Cody_300ex
03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek2: OH NO not ours!!!! It was a good friend of ours BUT he did JUST get it back last week :D:D:D:D:D:D the same officer that took the report, just happened to see a truck w/ one w/ the same kind of seat cover in the back of the truck & pulled it over did a check & it was our friends, a little beat up but still he got it back!! Hell now he has TWO hahaha

Thansk for the congrats :D I did order up a Durablue swaybar should be here Fri. so hopefully the boy can try it Sat. night!! Depending on if we can get it set up right LOL :o

Thats good to hear, hope the theifs get locked up for a decent amount of time. Good luck dialing in the swaybar!!!

dirtmomma
04-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Ok well I THINK I may have got some vid clips uploaded FINALLY QJ ;);)
So here we go it's my 1st time doing it so hopefully it'll work LOL :o i just tried to go to the link & it said since i just uploaded it it may take a little bit to show up so be patient I hope it looks better w/ you connection than my DIAL UP :huh :rolleyes: :(

Let me know what ya think, I think lil man's wipe out is in there too, it should be DJ, Me & Trevor
the big boy & I are on the white yfz #4 RMC vids (http://youtube.com/watch?v=zftRkNXAQt8)

baseballplaya23
04-02-2006, 12:03 PM
ya the link still dont work there DM

dirtmomma
04-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
ya the link still dont work there DM

Well I got the mini wipe out vid to work now, + one of me TT'ing but there isn't much footage I think DJ cut it short but I'm working on them :) I sure hope they look better on a high speed connection rather than my crappy dial up :rolleyes: