PDA

View Full Version : The lil' man does his 1st TTo n his Kasea &.....................

dirtmomma
03-13-2006, 08:51 AM
WEll we had a TT race this past Sat. night & Trev done good except for the main him & Maggiesboy son got tangled up good :eek2: :(

There were the only 2 in the 50cc class, the heat Trev got 2nd, he fowled a plug so it wasn't running the best, in the main they both got an awesome start & were going into turn 1 & neither one of them was giving an inch bumping all the way into it when BAM, MB's son Brandon's tire got caught under Trev's I think & they BOTH went sailing :Q there were mini quads & kids flying!!!!!!!!!!!!
He got up but then went right back down & was hurting & it skeert him good!!! His quad took a HARD hit, bent the axle, handlebars, tore the headlight piece clean out, broke the stock handlebar plastic right off, & 2 bolts that hold the front fenders on are just clean GONE!!! They both had rasberries on them but Brandon went back out & finished his race :D good job bud!! Trev didn't want to go back out but it's a good thing he would not of been able to anyway!!
Good thing they are young & heal quick!!

So now it's time to buy some new mini parts gonna check on a +4 axle I think that'll be nice then he won't have to run wheel spacers anyway!!

Didn't get any pics :( I was recording the race but dropped the camera :o I did get the wipe out, most of it anyway LOL maybe I'll try to post it somewhere later!! When I can find the tape, I think ol' DJ took it to school!!

maggiesboy
03-13-2006, 09:30 AM
DM, Brandon has made the offer for Trevor to ride his fiddy, or he can ride the Predator this next race. Let us know if you want to do that, I'll even haul it for you. I hope Trevor is feeling okay.

dirtmomma
03-13-2006, 09:35 AM
THANKS Bill :) not sure if he'll ride we'll probably just wait till the kasea is fixed he's comfy on that one :) but once again thank you :D you guys rock!!!! I'll see what Trev says :)