PDA

View Full Version : Need parts source

d kelley
03-13-2006, 07:36 AM
I am looking for someone who keeps Kasea parts in stock. We are racing the WORCS series with a Skyhawk 90 using Hetrick racing aftermarket equipment but I need a line for stock replacement parts. Right now we need a left side front spindle, front fender assm. and possibly a stator and pick up assm. Also looking for some help with some specs like acceptable ohm's for stator and pick up assm. We are starting to develop an intermittment no start and die's problem. Really appreciate your help, we are chasing the WORCS 71-90 mod. championship and I am really trying hard to not let my son down with his bike prep. Thanks again.

4CooperRacing
03-13-2006, 07:57 AM
I get all my stock parts from Hetrick's. There may be others but he has always had what I needed.

d kelley
03-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Thanks Cooperracing, I tried to call them this mourning but got a recording so I will try back in a little bit. I appreciate the info.

Evana13
03-13-2006, 08:25 AM
You could try pittman racing they built my kasea and alawys have spare parts lyeing around www.pittmanmxracing.com

Nick's #1 Fan
03-14-2006, 08:47 AM
You can check with the guys from extreme mini quads. They are at all the WORCS races and they seem to have some stock and aftermarket parts with them at those races.

Hope that helps......Good luck at WORCS!

QuadJunkies
03-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Evana13
You could try pittman racing they built my kasea and alawys have spare parts lyeing around www.pittmanmxracing.com
This is who I am looking forward to doing my future Kasea products from.
Also, alot of the Eton parts work on a Kasea, so check with WRH racing as well.

Pitmom
03-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Try Curtis as warehousemotorsports.com

He is very reliable and quick for everything we have needed!

d kelley
03-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks Pitmom, that is what we have been looking for. That is the best site yet for finding parts for these bikes. I am looking foward to calling them up and seeing how much stuff they keep in stock and service ect.ect. Thanks again

Johnny & Monica
03-21-2006, 07:56 PM
We got hooked up today with Curtis too. Seems like he's going to be a great guy to get parts from.:D

QuadJunkies
03-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Ill be checking them out as well!! Thanks!

Pitmom
03-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Thank you, I will let him know that some biz might be coming his way. I really have enjoyed working with him. I only found him by luck doing a google search! He has been wonderfull! Note: he is now on Claytons custom graphics as our sponsor.