PDA

View Full Version : HMF slip on question

sevens
03-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Ok I am working on rebuilding my flood victim bike with the mods listed below. I am finally getting rid of the crappy E-Series exhaust. This pipe has been nothing but trouble and from now on will be sticking with the reliable turn down designs. So I figure HMF would prob. be the best canidate. Anyway my question is will the HMF slip on fit on to the White Brothers headers? Its the ones that came with the full pro meg system if that matters. Thanks in advance for the help.

03-12-2006, 10:24 PM
It should fit, was it a katrina flood, from LA?

sevens
03-12-2006, 10:41 PM
You guessed it. She was stollen by looters but I found her. The storm brought out the worst in some people, lost a few friends over such stupid things.

dangle
03-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by sevens
You guessed it. She was stollen by looters but I found her. The storm brought out the worst in some people, lost a few friends over such stupid things.

Hey man... I don't know if you want it but I'll send you my stock EX header for free.. just pay the shipping.... I would like to help somebody out from down there but it's hard to when the majority well.... I'll leave that alone...... I believe the hmf is meant to be run as a slip-on with the EX...

Edit: Check this post out... A guy did the same thing you want to do....

Clicky (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217465)

Mike