PDA

View Full Version : NFL Free Agency

K_Fulk
03-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Any of you football fans been keeping up to date? Have you been impressed or disspointed in what your team has been doing?

AS for me I've been like this :D all weekend.

03-12-2006, 07:39 PM
whod the titans get?

nowukno
03-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Not much signing goin on yet but Arizona did pick up Indy's RB Edgerrin James.

honduh440
03-12-2006, 08:00 PM
joe jurevicious to cleveland is a huge trade he has a ton of potential.

what do you guys think of antwan randle el going to washington? i think he will be forgoten after this season and will only be affective with his old team

K_Fulk
03-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
joe jurevicious to cleveland is a huge trade he has a ton of potential.

what do you guys think of antwan randle el going to washington? i think he will be forgoten after this season and will only be affective with his old team

Randle el is ok but Brandon Loyd will be the one to watch.

As for Cleveland, Jurevicius is a great possesion receiver, hopefully he makes Braylon and Winslow even better. But Bently will help more then anything. And they also got Dave Zastudil (p), and Ted Washington (nt)

nowukno
03-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Randle el is ok but Brandon Loyd will be the one to watch.

Yea i agree.......

With Moss , Randle El , lloyd and Patten the Redskins should have a good with those receivers.

K_Fulk
03-12-2006, 08:07 PM
The titans are supposed to meat with David Givens tommorow. I'll have to look and see if they signed anybody.

K_Fulk
03-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
Yea i agree.......

With Moss , Randle El , lloyd and Patten the Redskins should have a good with those receivers.

Rande el will be a great slot receiver and he can help with returns. He has reminded me of Dennis Nothcutt but with better hands.

DaleJrFan
03-12-2006, 08:25 PM
James to Arizona is a good fit, with 2 pro-bowl WR's and Warner healthy, they just need solid play from the o-line and they will be a high scoring offense.

As for Randel El going to Skins', they are trying to load up knowing that Owens wants to go to Dallas.

Da'Boys are well under this new cap limit so they need to pick up a veteran lineman and a solid linebacker, then draft a safety and wide out.

dangle
03-13-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by nowukno
Yea i agree.......

That's too much ego under one roof...

Mike

Racing Rice
03-13-2006, 08:40 AM
Here is ESPN's list. I don't know how current they will keep it.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/fa

I'm curious to see if Kitna leaves Cinci. With Palmer questionable, that could make for an interesting start to the '06 season for the Bengals. Will they start Doug Johnson or Craig Krenzel?

nowukno
03-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Washington picked up Adam Archuleta from St.Louis. Should be a good fit.

Giz400ex
03-13-2006, 02:07 PM
As for being a "Skins" fan! I'm excited that there going for receivers, because they need them. Moss pretty much carried the team in that dept., but I'm not a Brunell fan:o I'm hoping they bring the rookie out (Campbell) and get him going. As for the "D'", I thought they were all set but apparently they're not with Archuleta. I was bothered by there release of LaVar but there were other probs with him and the team so I guess that solved that. I was surprised about James going to Arizona:eek2: and I hope nobody picks T.O., that guy doesn't deserve to play in the NFL:grr:

pantherpit218
03-13-2006, 08:14 PM
My team is the chiefs and my other would be Houston texans even tho i hate texas teams (no offense) but love the underdogs plus i am hopeing for Reggie Bush too go there so i figured i would call them now so i dont sound like a bandwagon but thats my underdog team but the chiefs hopfully will play good since they havnt had a great season since 03!!!!

jwick07
03-13-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm luvn' how the Chiefs are cutting their DB's about darn time.