PDA

View Full Version : Dutchmen 12th pictures

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:53 PM
I didnt get as many pictures as I planned on getting, I was a pit crew guy for more guys then I wanted to be haha..

The weather was rather depressing, a slight constant drizzle.. Fog and dampness.. Over cast and with a slight chill to the breeze. More riders were there then we expected to show up the track actually wasnt to bad, Just water spots. A couple crashes here and there, I was almost hit by many quads but hey its all in the name of being a pit crew right!? lol.. for those who dont know, dutchmen is 4.5-5 miles per lap, 1 hour 30 minutes run as many laps as you can. Usually 120-140 people on the track at once.

Here's my buddy Randys quad before it hit the track, He said " I just started it at 11pm last night and said yep she runs" quite the character lol Awesome guy, I owe it to him for getting my dad to buy me a quad and teaching me how to ride and race! Almost like a 2nd dad :cool:

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:54 PM
redrider4ex a local from my area was up for his first ever xc race. Running a mx set up at a track like flying dutchmen isnt as bad as trying to run it as some of the other d-6 tracks.

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Sitting waiting to go to war, that Z is niice! :cool:

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Randy got a great start and kept goin! He has been racing for 26 years now and counting :macho

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:57 PM
C-class how ever lived up to the reputation and more then a couple fobbles happened.. couple riders crashing, pile ups, traffic jams. It had my heart pumping a few times for my buddy donald in the middle of the mess!

as you can see, spectators dont hesitate to help people were running like no tomorrow to help :macho

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:58 PM
As the race went on, telling who was who became a guessing game!

This is only the first lap :eek2:

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:58 PM
This guy was in the A-Class, he was hauling ***! He didnt miss a beat the whole race.

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Randy chuggin along :)

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Heres a friend of mine off the site going to make a pass on another rider, very cool kid I had a blast talking to him. I finally learned how them darn powermadd extensions work as well from him big thanks on that one lol..

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:01 PM
This dude roosted the heck out of me :o

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:01 PM
The famous crick crossin'

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Some hit it fast....

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Some play it safe and put put through it :macho

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I was going to root Randy on and I saw the guy on the z run up next to him, Randy looked over and gaver' hell hahah :D

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Sjorge300ex (sorry if I'm wrong haha) Is a very smooth rider, He kept a very nice pace the entire race and lasted the entire race. :)

I gave him the old root on thing everytime I saw him haha

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:06 PM
keep it pinned and pull the tab so you can see!

you wouldnt belive how many people were ditching goggles, pitting it was insane..

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I dont know what pipe this guy was running but it made a 2 stroke loving guy like me grin from ear to ear, thumpers sure do sound good :D

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:08 PM
This guy is a nut! I've allways wanted to talk to him but I can never find him. They had to change a tire on it, it looked like something out of nascar :p

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Donalds day ended early due to a wreck that put him out of the race, Look for him to be back on the 26th for a 2nd try at xc!

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Randy hard on the gas, I'm not scared to say hes an old guy that would hand my arse to me on the track :blah:

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:11 PM
The 450r's seem to be the popular choice now!

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Slam the brakes and hammer down!

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Another bike that sounded great! :bandit:

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:14 PM
It's amazing the differnt lines people take on this track, Here Randy takes the inside line were some take the outside line..

He's kinda smart because if you loose control on the outside line theres a drainage ditch full of water right there lol :p :o

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Here Donalds mom shows donalds jersey after 2 laps!

Nausty :p

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:17 PM
In all it was a great race, it had be pumped and ready to get back into racing! Anyone who has been thinking about getting into racing should really look into these events, great for begginers or pros..

You do tend to get a little muddy :p

450RGNCC
03-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Thank god that I got a good start in the c class, I was 5th off the line, and when I got into the back section, I saw that there was NO ONE behind me, I guess that bottleneck was the reason for that.

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:18 PM
And the sun set and off we went home bound, shower bound and bed bound :macho

Long live the 250r :macho

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 450RGNCC
Thank god that I got a good start in the c class, I was 5th off the line, and when I got into the back section, I saw that there was NO ONE behind me, I guess that bottleneck was the reason for that.

Oh god man it was bad!

I thought I saw you there, I was gonna say hey but I wasnt sure lol I need to wear my atvriders.com shirt next time..

Anyone that was wondering, I had a navy hoodie on with a yellow fox head, I was running around mainly helping people lol..

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Just to show how nasty it was, Donald lost 2 BRAND NEW tag grips lol soo if you guys are racing and you see them thats a little piece of history left at dutchmen from us lol

450RGNCC
03-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Don't be shy next time, I dont bite. I was lookin for your banshee, but i couldnt find it, you need to bring that baby out. I think that I killed a tree on the first lap, and my front rim didnt fair any better, and I am still trying to figure out how the tire didnt pop the bead??? I guess it was a lucky shot, and even though I had an "off bike experience" I was only passed by 1 guy and he was in the sport class.

Mxjunkie
03-12-2006, 07:27 PM
I wish I coulda brought the banshee, I know they dont allow pit riding but my bad knee was bothering the piss out of me! I was walking up and back the pits like no tomorrow lol

I may be racing the 26th depends on how money flows, I've been saving since the feb 8th one and I cant get enough to go yet :o If all else fails, I'll bring it to ride in the pits or something, get a handi cap parking permit thing and put it on my bars :p

ex kid
03-13-2006, 07:50 AM
any more pics? I was on an all stock red 450R in Open B

Mxjunkie
03-13-2006, 11:22 AM
nah thats all I have, like I said I had to be pit ***** lol

Sjorge450R
03-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Sjorge300ex (sorry if I'm wrong haha) Is a very smooth rider, He kept a very nice pace the entire race and lasted the entire race. :)

I gave him the old root on thing everytime I saw him haha

with out someone rooting, i probaly wouldnt have been able to push myself. I usally have a team full of 12 yr olds cheering for me, but they race GNCC now. Ended up 2nd out of 21 for the day.

SwainRacing
03-13-2006, 08:46 PM
I spent 4 hors hydro spraying our 3 Quads and all our gear today! Still have to clean out the trailer and take the gear to the laundamat. There is now way the will want to wash the gear in ours! It was a good race for me. Took the win in the VET Class. Our son was running a LT80 in the am and the throttle got so hard I could not even push it. Some how he finished the race with it that way. Our daugher ran in the blaster class and broke a rear wheel space and lost a rear wheel. We will not be at the next race. We are headed to the GNCC in NC that weekend, but should be at the next race. See you there!

Race4Yamaha38
03-17-2006, 10:41 AM
That race was nuts!! I went through about 5 taer offs in about a mile! The mud was still fun atleast. I got 6th in the 91-300 class. See everyone at he next race!

Sjorge450R
03-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Race4Yamaha38
That race was nuts!! I went through about 5 taer offs in about a mile! The mud was still fun atleast. I got 6th in the 91-300 class. See everyone at he next race!

are you the older guy in the class? If so, this is the kid that got second.

Race4Yamaha38
03-20-2006, 07:08 PM
no im 14 i ride a black and red 03 blaster. i just put red moose racing hang guards on it so its preety easy to pick me out. i don't remember see ing u there. are u going up this weekend for the state race?

Sjorge450R
03-20-2006, 07:13 PM
no im 14 i ride a black and red 03 blaster. i just put red moose racing hang guards on it so its preety easy to pick me out. i don't remember see ing u there. are u going up this weekend for the state race?

I'll be there. Im always there. So far 3 2nd places in a row is looking good for me. Im the only one with the powermadd extenstions and Summit bumper. Cant miss me.

Race4Yamaha38
03-20-2006, 07:36 PM
very nice. i got 2 6ths and a 9th but im runing stock except tires, rims, and spacers and this just my second season so im preety pleased w/ the 6ths but the was just a bad race.

Sjorge450R
03-21-2006, 04:14 AM
yeah this is my first season in this class. Last year I was on a Predator 90. Moving up and getting 3 2nds in a row feels real good. I hope that I can hold on and continue to do this. Our class is going to be packed sunday due to it being a state race.

Race4Yamaha38
03-21-2006, 04:26 AM
yea it know we got like 21 last race and it wasn't even a state race and u wouldn't think some of the ppl would wanna come if it would rain all day but idc i like the mud. this weekend outta be fun though. thats sweet ur doing so good already! i race my predator stock at motorama in harrisburg and then gave it to my bro and go the blaster but when im 16 im moving up to B w/ a 450R. what all do u got on that beast of yours?

ex kid
03-21-2006, 04:30 AM
yea it know we got like 21 last race and it wasn't even a state race and u wouldn't think some of the ppl would wanna come if it would rain all day but idc i like the mud. this weekend outta be fun though. thats sweet ur doing so good already! i race my predator stock at motorama in harrisburg and then gave it to my bro and go the blaster but when im 16 im moving up to B w/ a 450R. what all do u got on that beast of yours?

just an FYI I raced a Blaster for a few seasons and am selling it very soon. I have alot of nice aftermarket parts that I'm willing to sell if your intrested... Works, Pro Taper, LRD,AC etc. etc.

Sjorge450R
03-21-2006, 12:39 PM

we will have like 30 kids sunday. Its going to be packed. Gotta get there early and get my quad lined up....lol. I always get pushed to the side because I dont like my quad up and I get a bad choice. And if you are asking what I did to my quad, I have told some people SOME people what I have done, but no one but me knows whats going on.

Race4Yamaha38
03-21-2006, 01:19 PM
haha well thats prob a good thing that u hide ur secrets cause is u keep doing this well ppl are gunna wanna go out and buy some parts. haha i usually get there early so i try to get lined up like right after the bikes go out so i get a good spot. yea it sux being pushed toward the side where the barrells are cause u really gotta pull out a head so u don't get caught up