PDA

View Full Version : Cell Service

antman
03-11-2006, 09:56 PM
hey guy what cell servise and how do you like it????
i got cingular. gust signed a two ear contract a few months ago. i am pissed because theyer service sux ... i am allways loosing signal and getting disconnected and i have a bran new phone ... plus text mesages are 10 cents to send and 10 cents to recieve ... its a rip and now i stuck with it :( :ermm:

03-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I have Cingular and have zero problems/compliants.

nosliw
03-11-2006, 10:36 PM
i have cingular. the reception is okay, but my biggest complaint is i their v551 (i THINK that's what they're called) the flip phone. POS. i have a brick phone now. no problems.

antman
03-11-2006, 10:39 PM
i get crap reception so maby its gust my phone is junk. i can literally be talking to comeone at full bars and i sh*t you now take about 5 steps in one direction and loose servise and step back to where i was and be back at full bars .. and it happens all over the place

antman
03-11-2006, 10:40 PM
i use to have verizon and they were great i had full bars almost everywhere and i only cost me 12cents to cent 2 cents to recieve text msgs

00400exrider
03-11-2006, 11:18 PM
i have verizon and i love it ill nvr leave it.

2002400ex
03-11-2006, 11:31 PM
I have cingular and my service is great. I also get a new phone every year since we have 4 people on the plan and we pay all of our bills:)

ShiftFMX
03-12-2006, 12:58 AM
I Have Nextel and I freakin love it! I had a 2 year contract and it's just about up...and I have no complaints about signing it again!

Giz400ex
03-12-2006, 05:32 AM
I have verizon and have been with them for over 4 years. There range is the biggest but I liked Sprint for some reason.

quads14589
03-12-2006, 05:34 AM
hey anthony get the phone with the walkytalki my dad got one of them for work and there great.

JUSTINcredible
03-12-2006, 07:47 AM
we get cingular phones for work and they suck, can hardley every understand a full sentence. for my personal phone i have T mobile and have no complaints about their service at all.

MOFO
03-12-2006, 07:52 AM
I have Nextel (work pays for it) and my wife has Cingular.

rmz250
03-12-2006, 09:08 AM
I have cingular family talk. No complaints but some of the charges they out I have no clue where they get them from.

SGA
03-12-2006, 09:33 AM
I have cingular and usually it works well, some places I have poor reception.
It really boils down to where you are at as to what company you should go with.

I'll have to lean toward verizon as having the best overall coverage from what I have seen over the last two years traveling.

T-mobile is terrible in this area.

SGA
03-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by rmz250
I have cingular family talk. No complaints but some of the charges they out I have no clue where they get them from.

I heard that! You need a college course to read and understand cell phone bills.

pastfast125
03-12-2006, 10:19 AM
I have cingular, and no complaints, but I'm probably gonna have to switch. In the area I'm moving to, cingular doesnt have good reception at all.:(

PolarisRider
03-12-2006, 10:28 AM
i have cell one......it works great in my area but different phones work better in different areas;)

rmz250
03-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by SGA
I heard that! You need a college course to read and understand cell phone bills.

Thanks for being a smart ***! Care to tell me what DaDa means? comes up every monthon my bill.

Butters
03-12-2006, 11:16 AM
i have t-mobile family plan and for 3 of us it costs $70 a month and we have unlimited mobile to mobile unlimited nights and weekends, unlimited texts and 1000 anytime minutes. good thing about t-mobile is they have 1 year contracts and our contract just ended. so since we didn't re-sign they gave us discounts. we got free phones from other peoples so we basically upgraded phones for free and didn't have to re-sign a contract, so now if they piss us off we can leave at anytime.

SGA
03-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
Thanks for being a smart ***! Care to tell me what DaDa means? comes up every monthon my bill.

I didnt mean you, I meant all of us need a course just to read the bill.

And I have no idea what DaDa means but you could call customer service and they can tell you.:)

Guy400
03-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Through my company I've had Nextel, Verizon and Cingular and my wife's personal cell is through Sprint. Cingular network with a Nokia 6200 is the best I've ever had, period. Every cell provider has pockets of dead spots, some more than others. It boils down to what is best in your area. I can hold my work Cingular phone and my wife'sl Sprint side by side and drive around and I have significantly better signal through Cingular. When going to my brother's house in Charlotte I have full signal except for a 2 mile section of I-77 in Virginia. Meanwhile, my wife gets south of our house about an hour and a half and she completely loses it. My wife's Sprint contract is up April 3 and I'm dumping them and getting her a Cingular Nokia.

bwamos
03-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by antman
hey guy what cell servise and how do you like it????
i got cingular. gust signed a two ear contract a few months ago. i am pissed because theyer service sux ... i am allways loosing signal and getting disconnected and i have a bran new phone ... plus text mesages are 10 cents to send and 10 cents to recieve ... its a rip and now i stuck with it :( :ermm:

I use Cingular in KC, MO Full bars, always, unless I'm in the basement of a building.

If you text message a lot, why dont you get the unlimited text messaging added? It's only a couple bucks a month. Would probably save you a lot of money.

Johnny & Monica
03-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Ive been with sprint for over 4 years An it sux dont pick up in my house there always adding something to my bill an you need a interperter to understand customer service , Why I dont change it I guess I`m lazy nobodys fault but mine :rolleyes:

Titanium
03-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Who all uses Alltel on here? they seem to be alright i guess