PDA

View Full Version : Logo on all pictures from now on

Pappy
03-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I just found a bunch of my work being displayed by a "company" without my consent or even a mention that I preformed the work. So from now on I will not use the hidden watermark, I will have to include my Logo so people KNOW who did the work instead of thinking it was preformed by the person using the pictures.

Sorry folks, but I take my work seriously.

03-11-2006, 08:01 PM
from what i have seen on here, your work is above par and i wouldn't expect to see a pci of it without the pappy logo...

XCAdam89
03-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Sorry to hear that. I could make you an easy small logo for pictures if you wanted pappy. Let me know.

Pappy
03-11-2006, 08:35 PM
i have one, i just did not think others would want to show my work as thier own. i geuss i was wrong. i do thank you for the offer tho!

05_KFX
03-11-2006, 08:48 PM
There are alot of cut throat people out there pappy, but believe me guy's up close you can definetly tell the difference between poor quality work and awesome work. And pappy's work is by far NOT poor quality...

Pappy
03-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 450 Racer R
You're referring to me Pappy. No one has used your pictures, and if the pictures used were indeed photos of your work... It wasn't passed off as our own work, it's just simply a sample of what's available. Thanks for the compliment though. It's good to know that you're worried about me doing something on the side and you feel threatened by it. You can get your lawyer involved, but there isn't even a case here. Always had respect for you and your work...

George is cool, but you on the other hand are about to be in over your head. i realize you guys are just out to make a few bucks and i have no problem with that. you also spout off and KNOW NOTHING about what pictures you all used of mine PERIOD.

and the furthest thing on my mind is competition, but the use of my work to make people think YOU or someone else did the work is a scam. i wouldnt have known anything about it but for the spam you posted. and my lawyer is a phone call away, i hope your tax records are up to date along with your business records.

lets let your attitude dictate wether George wants to push this further.