PDA

View Full Version : New Here..

Escourt
03-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok, I'm new here, and I don't know anything about 4 wheelers. I just got my first one the other day. I didn't expect to get it, but he dropped it off at my dads house for free because he had owed my dad some money. So all I know is on the side ok it says Kawasaki Bayou 300. Thats all I know other then it needs magento for it run just right. So I was wondering if you guys could help me out, and tell me weather or not its worth fixing? I was thinking of fixing it up, and just having an ATV to ride around on. I race motocross, and have a track on my land, and a big barn so it would be easier with an ATV to ride around and we could do stuff a lot quicker! But let me know if its worth fixing. I know it also needs new tires, and bars. But let me know what you guys think!

Thanks

#1rmman220
03-11-2006, 07:42 PM
o yeah a fourwheeler is a fourwheeler (unless its a yamaha) j/k i would fix it up

Escourt
03-11-2006, 07:43 PM
lol. Alright, I'm thinking I am, but do you know of a good place to get parts for cheap other then ebay? :D

fast_enough
03-11-2006, 07:55 PM
So you ride dirtbikes? Yea fix it up, always nice to have something to cruise around on. Where are you located?

Escourt
03-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I've rode dirtbikes for about 3 years now, and I'm just coming off an injury from a year ago. I broke my femur, and they just took the metal rod and pin out of my leg 2 months ago. I leave in the morning to go to the doctor on Monday, and I'm hoping he'll release me to ride!

But do you guys know where a good place to shop for parts for this kind of ATV?

And, I live in FL.

exboy
03-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Where at in florida? yeah it'll be nice havin that thing to ride around ur land on. beats the chit outta walkin.

Escourt
03-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by exboy
Where at in florida? yeah it'll be nice havin that thing to ride around ur land on. beats the chit outta walkin.

Your in Atmoore, AL?

If so I ride up there alot to race when I'm able to. I'm from around Pensacola. I'm actually supposed to be going out next weekend to watch my friend race out there, and I'm going to be camping with them. lol.

03-11-2006, 08:09 PM
power sports pro (http://www.powersportspro.com/partsfish/login.asp)

exboy
03-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Escourt
Your in Atmoore, AL?

If so I ride up there alot to race when I'm able to. I'm from around Pensacola. I'm actually supposed to be going out next weekend to watch my friend race out there, and I'm going to be camping with them. lol.

yeah ill prolly be flaggin. whats ur name?

exboy
03-11-2006, 08:43 PM
hey dude do u have msn, yahoo, or aim?