PDA

View Full Version : pipe noise?

upssmann
03-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Dose any one know if the pure poliars pipe for the predator will meet the 96 decible reading ,, as of 06 wisconsin will be inforcing this new 96 reading for pipes, I need to know if any one has any idea on what it would read,, I dont run the quiet core,, and do u think the quiet core brings the noise down that much??????

bradley300
03-11-2006, 11:31 AM
i would stick with the stocker. i know pro cicut makes a type496 pipe that they claim meets 96 db, may want to give them a call

wolffie
03-11-2006, 12:55 PM
i think it would be close! see if you can buy the quiet core off of ebay or Polaris. check out www.predatorowners.com, because i bet someone there has one for sale. good luck.

smokinwrench
03-11-2006, 04:51 PM
I personally think the WB slip on would meet those requirements. Call WB and find out they should have those specifications on hand.

I just installed a full DMC Alein exhaust, no way in heck would I stay with the stock exhaust. I also installed a intake system at the same time. My power is unreal now compared to stock.

preddymoto
03-16-2006, 02:02 PM
there is a Big Gun evo X for sale on ebay for 500 hundo or so. the seller claims with the quiet core it meets state park standards at 94 dbs. . it's all up to the warden that stops you i guess. i haven't had a problem but i don't push it.:macho