PDA

View Full Version : Ridin at NJORVP tomorrow?

pastfast125
03-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Is anybody else gonna be there? If you are, come find me and my friend, we're both on mostly stock z400s. Prob be back on the big straightaway on the trails, see ya there!

03-10-2006, 10:04 PM
ill be there 02 x125

pastfast125
03-11-2006, 06:25 AM
cool, if you read this before you go, I'm in red and white gear, with a chrome helmet..if usee me, say hi or somethin, although we cant really race cuz ur on a dirtbike.

Jersey450R
03-11-2006, 06:35 AM
How has Chatsworth been? Havent rode there for almost a year now..

03-11-2006, 06:38 AM
my friends will be down at njorv. look for 2 crf250s (both dual exaust), and there should be 2 cr125s in a silver trailor being hauled by a red h2

03-11-2006, 03:00 PM
i probably saw you there 2 yellow z's? i also saw JR3's old quad there.I was riding mostly on the big mx track i kinda suk but ill learn lol I kept on fowling plugs musta been about 4 or 5.hahah there was some guy on a shee who got kicked out for flying down the roads haha but yea i mighta seen the 2 50's cus i was riding a decent speed and all of a sudden ihere this thuper come right behind me so i let him pass the next think i see its a kid on crf 50 and im like wtf hahah Nice exaust may i say.I dont know if anyone here saw but i layed my bike over on the mx track right after the tabletop at 3rd gear pinned lol it sukked.:D

pastfast125
03-11-2006, 04:34 PM
well, for the most part, we were either messing around on the straightaway on the trails, or I was on the atv track. I changed my coolant the other night, and apparently the crap I use, I either didn't mix it right, or it sucks, cuz my quad was doin some crazy overheating...I went back to our truck, and shut it off, and I could hear it boiling in there, and I think most of it ran out the overflow tube:eek: Yea, those guys on the shees that got kicked out, they were parked right next to us, they were drinkin and stuff, not wearing their gear, they were in big trouble.

pastfast125
03-11-2006, 04:34 PM
well, for the most part, we were either messing around on the straightaway on the trails, or I was on the atv track. I changed my coolant the other night, and apparently the crap I use, I either didn't mix it right, or it sucks, cuz my quad was doin some crazy overheating...I went back to our truck, and shut it off, and I could hear it boiling in there, and I think most of it ran out the overflow tube:eek: Yea, those guys on the shees that got kicked out, they were parked right next to us, they were drinkin and stuff, not wearing their gear, they were in big trouble.

pastfast125
03-11-2006, 04:35 PM
o yea, and I think I'll be going up on good friday and camping there if they're open..if any of you quad riders wanna go up then, we can race around on the atv track:devil: hopefully by then, I'll have some new bars, twist throttle, new clutch lever, and sime nicer grips:eek2:

Mean250r
03-11-2006, 05:18 PM
are you guys talking about goin tomarro (sunday?), if so ill be there as well! :devil:

03-11-2006, 05:21 PM
hahah me to i might be there on friday too cus its my b-day on the 21 so ill spend the whole day up there nooo-schooool haha but yea we can race on the intermediate track. if that grump *** guy doesnt moan

pastfast125
03-11-2006, 05:42 PM
yea I hate that guy:mad: well uhh, if u go up on uhh, what was it, o yea, whatever friday it is..then we should find out like where we gonna park and stuff, and we can meet up and chill, prob only ride together for like 10 mins though, cuz the intermediate track sucks for quads, in fact the whole place sucks for quads. We just go on the trails, and go off the trails and ride over the big sand piles and stuff, and do wheelies..lol.:p

03-11-2006, 05:52 PM
yea my friends tell me ifi go in the week you can ride the track backwards or go on any track you want. but yea its only gonna be my like 3rd time going. well being 15 on a 125 my friends dad sais ill kill my self but I got it O by the way u probably saw him there , he races his number is 221 and he was on a 65 and an 85 running race fuel this kid rips.he my little brothers friend who lives down the street and hes only 11 damn this kids fast

pastfast125
03-11-2006, 06:23 PM
hmm, I dunno about riding the tracks backwards, I've gone during the week a bunch of times, at least during the summer, and they never let us do that:huh I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Check my post in your better riding tips thread.;)

03-11-2006, 06:36 PM
yea i dont really know to much about that but he told me that he rode the track backwards because nobody was there just the big chick upfront.he also said he was gonna go on the quad track:ermm: yea ill have to check with him next time lol