PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi pipe question

ltrracer
03-10-2006, 07:37 PM
I was just wanting to know from the people who have the yoshi rs-5 on their LTR, how is the power gain with the full system. Do you regret buyin the yoshi or are you happy with everything?

benbuilt4u
03-11-2006, 07:30 AM
i like the yoshi best over the others ive seen. since it is a factory race part and fits like a glove. it looks great and works great. all i need to do is get my bike a tad bit richer and i should see its full potential.

ml450r
04-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Does it run alot better and can you get the S/A out of it?

Rooprick
04-11-2006, 01:14 PM
The spark arrestor come out. Well kinda, some are drilled out to get to the screw some not. It is a LOUD pipe to say the least. You can feel the power differance though.

Mike Jones
04-11-2006, 05:47 PM
The power difference was very noticeable IMO...No dyno slips, but do have real world drags vs my buddies with YFZ's and TRX's...

The yoshi is loud but fits perfect and looks sick....literally took 5 min to bolt up.

The S/A was a PITA...but just drilled a small hole and threw the S/A away.

I like it!:cool:

Baracudaaa
04-14-2006, 08:36 AM
I put the Yoshi pipe and a Trinity Proflo on mine and the power is explosive now, way more than the C/B alone, IMO. Last time at Glamis I coule run even with Yoshi LTR's and I didnt have my yoshi on, but as soon as we were thru the whoops, the piped LTR's would run away, same thing in the flat drags. Now with the pipe and Proflo, I can take a piped only LTR through out the hill.