PDA

View Full Version : Kenda klaws

wantablaster
03-10-2006, 01:51 PM
What does everyone think about the Kenda klaws for the rear how do they perform hook up and how long do they last, I have 22x10x9 pure sport bandits on my 300 now and they are way to tippy and dont hook up so would 20x11x9 klaws be good for me, I will probbably get the xc version if I do.
Also what would be better holeshots or the klaws. What one will perform better and what one will last longer. What ever I get will be 20s

Racing Rice
03-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Some of the reviews I've read says the Klaws work better in a variety of different terrains because you have the ability to turn them around. They have a tread pattern for hard pack ground, and soft ground.

I hope they work well, because I am waiting for mine to come in the mail.:D

rooster300ex
03-10-2006, 03:42 PM
I like holeshots. good all around tire. klaws are a real good tire also. the only time i've ran holeshots is my buddy has a set of 20-11-9 nanco dirt runners, exactly the same and they were fun. you could slide when you wanted but would hook up too.

Racing Rice
03-10-2006, 03:45 PM
I had the regular holeshots on my Blaster, they hooked up awesome. I couldn't donut that thing to save myself though, the tires always wanted to hook and rip the wheels off of the ground. That's not hard to do on a blaster though.

wantablaster
03-10-2006, 05:08 PM
I know how the holeshots perform I had them on my blaster but am looking at the klaws for my 300 because of the price, also I dont race just trail riding and riding at old coal dumps if that will help anyone.
Racing rice let me know how the klaws are when you get them because if theyre good I would rather get them since theyre cheaper then the holeshots.

03-10-2006, 06:52 PM
i love my klaws. so far the best tire ove ever run and also the longest lasting. ill prob. be running these from now on and my friends have always had problems with holdeshots staying on the rim

Racing Rice
03-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by wantablaster

Racing rice let me know how the klaws are when you get them because if theyre good I would rather get them since theyre cheaper then the holeshots.

Will do..

I sent you a PM.