PDA

View Full Version : Number plate bracket?

jason14x
03-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Guys I am about to get ready to take the new toy and put the few things on I will need . I have looked all over and see so far that Blingstar, and Rath now have brackets/ assemlies for mounting this . Does anyone know if Suzuki has a factory number plate or who made the plate I saw in the picture posted on here from one of the dealer shows? I do not want to change the whole grab bar and think personally the blingstar piece is overdone for mounting just a plate. Personally Id like to see Maier or Full bore come out with a completely plastic piece that goes in there...its in an area thats gonna get banged into more than once !

Any help would be great guys ...also If anyone knows if the QudTech nosepieces are available yet can someone tell me where and how much? I know GenX has a nose piece but I do not want to cover over my whole nose with carbon fiber and personally like the little scoop Quad Tech had on Jones and Gusts bike at Glen Helen.

Jason

KWAD GAWD
03-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Suzuki makes the rear number plate bracket. Made by Genuine Suzuki Accessories. Call your local Suz shop and ask them? I check the web site and couldn't find anything.

400excracer
03-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Pro Armor makes a rear # plate braket for the LTR. Ask your dealer to find it on PartsNetWeb.