PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break

Hondadudeehhhh
03-10-2006, 10:08 AM
well Spring Break is less than a month away for my school and i am pumped! Im going to Cancun with a friend, his sister, and her friends. It sounds like it going to be a blast, we're going to be staying in a condo and his sister/her friends are staying in a hotel.

I have a question though, am i going to need a pasport to go to Cancun? I probably need one, i just want to be sure. I dont have one and i know it takes a couple weeks to get one.

Where is everyone else going?

400exrules
03-10-2006, 10:41 AM
im not goin anywhere, on the 18th is the first race of the dirt drag season, so ill be at that.....and what do you know the 19th is the first race of the harescramble season, so ill be racin in that too (my first harescramble), and ill hopefully have some pics that ill post up

BLEEDRED
03-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Do I need a passport to travel to Mexico?

It is recomemended, but the following items are acceptable alternatives for U.S. and Canadian citizens when accompanied with a valid photo ID:

An original birth certificate

U.S. or Canadian naturalization papers

A notarized affidavit of citizenship

A valid voter registration card

I believe that is changing soon. But you should be cool now.

tim colston
03-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Go get your passport today. I think as of 06 you have to have one to leave the country. I could be wrong though. It is by far the easiest way to go. Screw the I D and birth cert. My passport took about 4 weeks to get so go now. You could call your airline and they can tell you if you have to have one to travel.

Have fun in cancun. I have lost many brain cells in my 4 times graceing that island. If you get a chance take a boat to cozumel it is dirt cheap and something cool to see.

Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
well Spring Break is less than a month away for my school and i am pumped! Im going to Cancun with a friend, his sister, and her friends. It sounds like it going to be a blast, we're going to be staying in a condo and his sister/her friends are staying in a hotel.

I have a question though, am i going to need a pasport to go to Cancun? I probably need one, i just want to be sure. I dont have one and i know it takes a couple weeks to get one.

Where is everyone else going?