PDA

View Full Version : Any cheetah motor guys out there?

Mxjunkie
03-09-2006, 10:27 PM
I plan on putting togather a 472cc motor or the 400cc from trinity what mods are you guys running with your motors? My motors about due for a rebuild and I'm looking to go all out this time..

Are they relible? I have a stroker motor right now and it starts first kick and everything but I want more power and I'm addicted to going fast and having the fastest thing around.

What kind of numbers are you guys putting out on the dyno?

robjohn74
03-10-2006, 06:13 AM
here is a site with dyno numbers

http://www.planetsand.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/355177/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1/nt/6

Mxjunkie
03-10-2006, 08:31 AM
This should be interesting all those guys hillshoot and drag race, I ride xc :p

robjohn74
03-10-2006, 11:42 AM
i would happend to be one of those guys

Mxjunkie
03-10-2006, 12:01 PM
If there was dunes around here I'd do the same :macho

killen them all
03-10-2006, 04:21 PM
if you race xc why whould you want a cheetah motor your going to need race gas if not run alki and bigger carbs wich meen worst gas and i dont think ur exhaust will work with it you you would need something along the lines like cpi in frame pipes or t5 and i would say use out bourd but u race xc and if your going all out get the grand river triple or a h2 motor

Mxjunkie
03-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Ok first off I wont need to run alky, second off I got pipes on the list and fyi my pipes would work fine, third off you dont know wtf your talking about :ermm:

By the way you ***got, you owe me 40 dollars for a ebay auction you ruined get out of my thread ..

Just thought I'd point out that s&s does vtwin motors, not craptor motors..

killen them all
03-10-2006, 06:17 PM
fyi you pipe are small bore pipe and if you go to that bike of a bore you will need better pipes and S&S is what has some thing to do with kirby the guy a bought the motor from go to planetsand.com they will tell you that your pipe will rob u power or you will blow your pipe out and make sure to ask about kirby the raptor guy

Mxjunkie
03-10-2006, 06:26 PM
I just had to re read that 4 times to understand what the hell you just tryed to say.

killen them all
03-10-2006, 06:32 PM
sorry i suck at typing some time when im typing im just thinking what i want to type and my hands cant keep up so i lose my spot and dude sorry about ebay when u come up to silver lake ill pay you if thats cool but ebay shoulded of charged u cuz it didnt meet the reserve and i only emailed that to you buddy that was bidding it to the reserve

and about the pipe they are small bore pipe kinda like pc or toomey t6 and some others when you get above a 420 to get the most power you have to start runnging big bore pipes and if you want huge power out frame pipes and chech grand river racing out

Mxjunkie
03-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Dont worry about it, you said you were sorry so its cool.. Just quit with the random bs and chit will buff out..

killen them all
03-10-2006, 07:02 PM
alright man i feel bad about it so i will pay you for it i have just gotten screwed on ebay alot and didnt want it to happen to some1 elis even thow it woulded of mattered with ur banshee cuz its not that bad were it was smashed you still coming up to MI with that cheetah motor you will be giving me a run for my money check out a t rex motor 500cc+
if you do come to silver i have some haulers i can let you use that way you dont have to rent some for 20 buck or buy some for 200