PDA

View Full Version : Westphalia Roll Call March 25th

Pages : [1] 2

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Who all is going to the opening round at Westphalia?

We will either be here or at NC for the kids to race a GNCC. Won't have plans lined out for sure until the week of probably.:eek2:

Here's a few pics from the race last year.

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Josh

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2006, 09:13 PM

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Michael Burrows with the win

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2006, 09:16 PM
-

Johnny & Monica
03-09-2006, 09:17 PM
The Shrums

DJJ450r
03-09-2006, 10:09 PM
^^^That ME:D :D lol I will be there and in the B-class:macho

Devon

dj400ex
03-09-2006, 10:17 PM
ill be trying out the A class

tprender
03-10-2006, 06:04 AM
If anyone wants to come down early and help you are welcome to come. We will be there from Wed night to late Sunday night. I will even loan you a staple gun(with staples). If you don't want to put up arrows, there is alwas the grass fields that you can do. We went down last weekend and used the dozier on the track to try and fix some of the bad spots just like last year.
You can help and still race on Sat or take a work average.
I will be posting next week what sponsorship that I have gotten for the atv riders for the coming year. Look's like it is going to be a good year with a lot of things that you will like.
If you have not done it, go over to Tireballs and fill out the form before the race to get credit.

03-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by dj400ex
ill be trying out the A class

me 2 :macho

jlm996s
03-10-2006, 09:38 AM
I should be there....probably in C-Vet.

motoboy66
03-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Myself and Nick Sutton will be there. Both running b-vet. This is the last year for my 400, as I will be on a 450 next year. Wish I could do it this year, but just not enough money. I should make all the MO races, as I don't plan on hurting my knee this year. I can already feel the butterflies, can't wait to get on the starting line.

Todd

watts16
03-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Ill be there in the young C class

IOWAracer
03-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Debating on goin really havent decided yet if i go i will be in young C.

Broc Bromley

geogeorge
03-10-2006, 07:41 PM
I'll be there in sprit but do to work and some 1700 miles I don't think I can make this one.

Stock class this year.

yfz450xc
03-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Me and the boy will be there friday night and I got the boys 50 ripping now, my bike a diffrentn story, right now I am about 80 % sure it will be my first senior year but if not it will be B vet again.
We will see
Geoff going to miss ya, and everyone look for the ATV racing extra papers got a new bundle for you.
updates are Jessica Zukiln on a new decked out 250 ex for the 2-3-4 class , brandon Heath going to A class and the thompson boys going to run again as well.
Cant wait
johnny you better be there if you arent down south, sure will miss you and monica, but we understand, go for it .
Scott:D

Johnny & Monica
03-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Scott did you get those graphics ? I`m undesided what class I`m running :confused:

jdwxv3
03-11-2006, 12:32 AM
I Should be there....all depending on how the wife is holding up. I may or may not have a little one by then. Everything is all up in the air. I really hope to race it, I will keep my fingers crossed. I will be in the A class.

My Bro Mitch plans on racing A

My Bro Casey plans on racing young C this year

We will all be on Orange 450r's

My Bro Bryce will race the youth race on a stock Pred 90.

Really hope to see you all there.

Later, Josh

yfz450xc
03-11-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey Johnny yes I did and thanks alot , I am getting his plastic fixed and then we will start putting them on this weekend I hope, he has his first race next sunday at taylorville, and we ordered his E-Ton 70 and it should be here this week also.
Johnny you undecieded as well huh, we only all go through this every year for the last decade should be use to it by now huh :D

Josh ; I hope everything is still going good W/ the baby and wife,, hang in there and before long you will be having some good ole sleepless nights :D

Scott

jdwxv3
03-11-2006, 05:39 AM
Yea Scott we only need about 10 more days to be in the "safe zone".

What class did Brandon Heath run last year, I dont remember him? Sounds like the A class is going to be relatively large this year! Later, Josh

03-11-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I Should be there....all depending on how the wife is holding up. I may or may not have a little one by then. Everything is all up in the air. I really hope to race it, I will keep my fingers crossed. I will be in the A class.

My Bro Mitch plans on racing A

My Bro Casey plans on racing young C this year

We will all be on Orange 450r's

My Bro Bryce will race the youth race on a stock Pred 90.

Really hope to see you all there.

Later, Josh

hope to see you 2 at the line for the double row A class lol :macho :blah:

QUADROOKIE
03-11-2006, 07:57 AM
Yea Scott we only need about 10 more days to be in the "safe zone".

What class did Brandon Heath run last year, I dont remember him? Sounds like the A class is going to be relatively large this year! Later, Josh
Josh, I know Brandon ran a couple Iowa races last year in old C, and maybe finished top 10?? He must have really done alot of work or else just had bad races in Iowa to be racing A. I could be wrong tho, Ill check.

03-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Josh, I know Brandon ran a couple Iowa races last year in old C, and maybe finished top 10?? He must have really done alot of work or else just had bad races in Iowa to be racing A. I could be wrong tho, Ill check.

i saw him at a few of the MHSC last year, i came up on him from the C class, he was most likely doing B, he kept a decent pace, i had no problem running with him tho, but he definently had to put in some hours for A, i kno i did :eek2:

QUADROOKIE
03-11-2006, 08:45 AM
I think he got 3rd at our Decatur city race in C+26, and musta broke down at waikon cuz he only scored 3 points. He was prolly a little faster than me last year on a rough guess, but A class.....hmmmmm. If he has worked and is alot faster I give him all the credit. I wish I had the time and dedication to put the work in, heck even to ride once between the last race last year and the first race this year would be nice!:eek:

motoboy66
03-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
and the thompson boys going to run again as well.

Are we sure about this? They dont have and plumbing or drywallto do do they? I'll see you at Taylorville, racing if I get the bike back together, or watching if not.

Todd

jdwxv3
03-11-2006, 11:36 AM
If the A class is double row I will just have to learn how to get a decent hole shot! Oh well the more the merrier, I just hope if the some of the A guys are slow they move. Who knows I may be the one moving. See ya Josh

03-11-2006, 02:04 PM
If the A class is double row I will just have to learn how to get a decent hole shot! Oh well the more the merrier, I just hope if the some of the A guys are slow they move. Who knows I may be the one moving. See ya Josh

ha, if im slower im not afraid to let a faster guy go buy, im hoping to use at least half of the races just to learn, i will most likely be mid pack in the A class, by the end of the season i hope to be a top 5 front runner of the class, but we will c how it goes, i just hope no one rides like an idiot and gets hurt or something bad happens, o well, good luck to all

jdwxv3
03-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I am hoping it is very competive. I know Mitch and I are neck and neck so we should have some fun battles and I hope they happen toward the front of the A class but who knows. So much changes from year to year. I guess we will all have to sit back and wait and hope for some classic battles!! I cant wait!
Later, Josh

yfz450xc
03-11-2006, 05:30 PM

Brandon is old school MX and on a new decked out bike , he will be racing only a couple MHSC races in the A class but will be running A class in all the Iowa races.
Scott

yfz450xc
03-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Are we sure about this? They dont have and plumbing or drywallto do do they? I'll see you at Taylorville, racing if I get the bike back together, or watching if not.

Todd

Man Todd you said it thatis for sure, I am still undecided if I am running taylorville or not I will be up there with the boys new 50 and 70 but I am undecided if I am running.
You running all this year ?
Scott

yfz450xc
03-11-2006, 05:36 PM
I am hoping it is very competive. I know Mitch and I are neck and neck so we should have some fun battles and I hope they happen toward the front of the A class but who knows. So much changes from year to year. I guess we will all have to sit back and wait and hope for some classic battles!! I cant wait!
Later, Josh

You know Josh you said it best , there were so very many times that me and my buddy terry ran battleing all day and neither one of us walking away with a throphy. But man the battles we had made up for it and no throphy can ever replace the fun that it was and having a good battleing race with someone.
Scott

jdwxv3
03-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Yea are battles are more like braging rights. I hate it when my little bro beats me but I might have to get used to it:grr: . Then I have to hear it on the entire way home in my own truck! lol! I just hope to have fun and stay safe. We will see you all in a couple weeks. Later, Josh

QUADROOKIE
03-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Brandon is old school MX and on a new decked out bike , he will be racing only a couple MHSC races in the A class but will be running A class in all the Iowa races.
Scott
Oh I see. Thats good he is running A up here. We are gonna have a very big, and very tough B class this year. Its gonna be great, cant wait!!!!:D

geogeorge
03-11-2006, 06:33 PM
given the number of post that went up today the weather must be cold or wet or both. :)

Scott you should be working on your ride and not playing on the computer. You should run Old fart class that way I can run you down and pass you from the stock class. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
03-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Geoff it was really pretty nice here today mid 70`s :D How many more days you got left out there ?

geogeorge
03-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Geoff it was really pretty nice here today mid 70`s :D How many more days you got left out there ?

Enjoy the weather. It was 45, rainning, 30 mph winds here today. It snowed in the mountains not far can se it from my windows.

I should be back in about 6 weeks. Tan, rested, and ready to race. :macho

Did you get the package Johnny?

Johnny & Monica
03-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Yes thank you aan thank Larry for shipping it Thanks :D

geogeorge
03-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Now have you got something to ride or will I have to find you something in BLUE to race?

yfz450xc
03-12-2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
given the number of post that went up today the weather must be cold or wet or both. :)

Scott you should be working on your ride and not playing on the computer. You should run Old fart class that way I can run you down and pass you from the stock class. :devil:
===========================================

There would be no bragging rights there because that wouldnt happen because I would kick you off if you tries to pass me.:D

It will probably be the Senior class but like I said I am not 100 %
sure yet, I got the axle out of mine and freshing it all up and will look at the valves and that will be about it, after this race I am going to do the rings because we have another nice break before we go again.
Scott

motoboy66
03-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Scott,

I should be running all the MO races, and as many others as I can. I will be at the MO GNCC, Lorretta's, and the Iron man for sure. I am also planning on running some of the Iowa, and as many others as I can. I hope work agrees with me not working weekends. I moved up seniourity wise, so I should get most of the race dates off.

Todd

MossboysRacing
03-12-2006, 05:45 PM
i know that all three of us Moss boys will be there. John will be running the 250r in young C, Jim will be running his 250x in the 2-3-4, and I will be running my 06 450r in stock class. cant hardly wait! see everyone there.:devil:

tprender
03-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Again, the invite is out. If anyone wants to come down early and help you are welcome. Will be there from Wed night on.

geogeorge
03-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Again, the invite is out. If anyone wants to come down early and help you are welcome. Will be there from Wed night on.

Tom i had a lady call me today about the pee wee races. she wonted to know what time sign up started and ended, how long the track was, what time, what classes.

I told her to call greg or gary but if you know any of this please posted for others. thanks.

tprender
03-13-2006, 05:49 AM
From what I have been told we will do about the same as we have done in the past on the 2 courses. The only thing that will be different will be the times. This will all be done after the afternoon races are done. Sat We don't mine the afternoon times, Sun will cause some problems. This just means that we will not get to leave till around 7-8 that night.

yfz450xc
03-13-2006, 02:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:ermm: :ermm:
:blah:

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 03:23 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:ermm: :ermm:
:blah:

Scott you would be a good one to go down and help out.

The rest of you might think about it too. Now is the time to step up and lets make it a great year. Tom has done a great deal for use would be nice if we could help out. And No I am not flying 1700 miles to help out. I will make up for it at MOD race. :D

Hope no one got blown away this weekend. Missouir made the news out here.

millphoto
03-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
i saw him at a few of the MHSC last year, i came up on him from the C class, he was most likely doing B, he kept a decent pace, i had no problem running with him tho, but he definently had to put in some hours for A, i kno i did :eek2:

Hey Yurik, I think your thinking of someone else cause Brandon Heath rode in the C+25 class last year. So he would have started behind you every race. Looking at last years results it looks like he was pretty far ahead of you 5 out of the six races he entered. He was riding a white YFZ with the number 15 plate on it. He won the OMA C class championship last year also. I know that he was having some mechanical problems throughout the year, but when his quad was running good I would certainly classify him as being pretty fast. I don't know what he's been doing in the off season but if he's been riding he should be able to hold his own. It's so hard to tell in the MO series cause every dog gone class is extremely competitive.

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 04:28 PM
I don't have time.....:tired:

jlm996s
03-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Tim, did you get some good footage from the Cassville race with your helmet cam?

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I don't have time.....:tired:

thats ok Dogg I will grab you for the MOD race. We can take a 12 pack and work a check point. :devil:

DJJ450r
03-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s
Hey Tim, did you get some good footage from the Cassville race with your helmet cam?

And if you can, could you send it to me:devil: :devil:

Devon

millphoto
03-13-2006, 04:35 PM
I almost forgot. I'm planning on riding one more year in the Vet C class and my little brother is going to race "Young C".

Talking about the Missouri classes being super competive. I just heard that one of the guys I raced with in the +30 class in the Hillbilly GP series just got SECOND in the pro class in the Arkansas Hare Scramble series race this past weekend. That's awesome! Way to kick but Gabe!!

millphoto
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I got some real good footage, the question is when will I have time to edit it and burn it to DVD. Hopefully I'll get to it pretty soon. Would love to be able to get it before westphalia but I don't think it will happen. I've got a bazillion things going on right now, I'm supposed to be riding and working out, etc to get ready for racing but I'm just getting fatter and slower everyday.
You all should see the trailer, after last night storms it looks like a golf ball on one side. Maybe it will fly straighter and farther like a Titleist? Maybe the old RV will get 5.6 mpg instead of 5.1? Who knows?

jlm996s
03-13-2006, 04:46 PM
I know there won't be any footage of me....those Cassville rocks are hard on tires! :mad:

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 04:52 PM
thats ok Dogg I will grab you for the MOD race. We can take a 12 pack and work a check point. :devil:

Sounds like a plan..:)

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
Hey Yurik, I think your thinking of someone else cause Brandon Heath rode in the C+25 class last year. So he would have started behind you every race. Looking at last years results it looks like he was pretty far ahead of you 5 out of the six races he entered. He was riding a white YFZ with the number 15 plate on it. He won the OMA C class championship last year also. I know that he was having some mechanical problems throughout the year, but when his quad was running good I would certainly classify him as being pretty fast. I don't know what he's been doing in the off season but if he's been riding he should be able to hold his own. It's so hard to tell in the MO series cause every dog gone class is extremely competitive.

Your right Tim he must have the wrong guy Brandon consistently beat me(not that that means anything) unless he had some kind of mechanical failure.....etc...
I think he'll do fine or even mop up on the watered down A class........lol :p

03-13-2006, 05:16 PM

o then i guess i saw him infront of me and paced myself with him, he kept a good pace, he just couldnt get by the bottle necks, a few times i found ways around and he followed me and passed me after

everytime u passed me last season randy i always thought u ran a faster pace then him, but maybe i was just more tired those races :confused:

o well, im looking forward to open A this season, i ride basically every day, the first race will really suck for me, and i will probably have a bad finish, i have no steering dampener what so ever right now, so i will try to go without to the best of my abilities, but as everyone knows, steering dampeners make a huge difference

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah my dampener is wore out my rebuild didn't last so has no resistance....... sucks!:confused:

03-13-2006, 05:22 PM
and im talking about the right guy, #15 number plate on the back and heath on the back of his chest protector

DJJ450r
03-13-2006, 05:22 PM
pfft who needs steering dampners:blah: I have a shot gibson one and I dont think it ever made a difference. I need one of them W.E.R. dampners or maybe a precision. I'll have to see how it works on DJ's bike.

Devon

03-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah my dampener is wore out my rebuild didn't last so has no resistance....... sucks!:confused:

lol ya, thats y i got rid of my useless denton, id blow it out after 2 races, im switching to a precision dampener probably after the first race when i get $ :macho

millphoto
03-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I've had good luck with my WER so far. The precision sounds really nice but it's expensive. Denton's,pep's and that type just don't seem to work very well for the abuse of XC racing.

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah those top mounts are nice! :cool:

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Yes Yurik you got the right guy plus he has a number plate on his front bumper also #15....... Oh and his bike has nitrous......:blah:

Rdogg450
03-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Tom might have his work cut out for him if any of them "twisters" went through Westphalia.......... what a mess that would be.:eek:

jlm996s
03-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Brandon Heath still have his Rekluse in? I know he had trouble with it at Westphalia for the Hillbilly.

millphoto
03-13-2006, 05:58 PM
I don't know if he still has his Rekluse or not. He has had a lot of trouble with his. It's cost him a couple of races from what I've heard. I personally would never run one of those piece of crap clutches!!!;) :devious: :devil:

BTW:just kidding. I love my rekluse

yfz450xc
03-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Scott you would be a good one to go down and help out.

Sorry my hands are all ready full, I am sure Tom and greg and Gary have it under control.
Besides I am helping the florence race and thier pee wee's also.

QUADROOKIE
03-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Ok, now I remember who Brandon is. That white #15-at the Bussey race(or maybe it was Leon) last year someone said(think it may have been Dale Hazzard) that the guy on the whote Yamaha #15 was pretty fast. I did follow him for awhile I remember, or he was following me, not sure but I remember he was pretty fast. My problem is not going fast, but going fast for the last 30-45 minutes.:rolleyes:

scramblerracer
03-13-2006, 07:04 PM
I can't wait. I will be running stock again this year. Also going to the first Iowa race. I want to see how the other side rides. See everyone at Westphaila. Later Josh

QUADROOKIE
03-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Cool Josh, glad to hear you are gonna make at least one Iowa race! Hopefully it will not be super muddy cuz there are a couple spots that will be total hell if people get stuck. It should be a HUGE turnout though can't wait!!

motoboy66
03-13-2006, 07:12 PM
I don't know if he still has his Rekluse or not. He has had a lot of trouble with his. It's cost him a couple of races from what I've heard. I personally would never run one of those piece of crap clutches!!!;) :devious: :devil:

I agree they work ok but they tear the sh#$ out of your clutch basket. I know as I have seen first hand. I would never give up my control over my clutch. Thats just being lazy, and they are no way stock class leagle.

jdwxv3
03-13-2006, 07:20 PM
I just hope I can race Westphlia!! I can accept a big class but I would like to know who is in my class at least. I would like to do like Tim did and get some Colored plates for everyone....Tim where did you get yours at?

As far as stabilizers go I have never had one. I can barley keep what I have together much less spend a few hundred on a stablilizer although I would love to have one. See you, Josh

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 07:27 PM
I don't know if he still has his Rekluse or not. He has had a lot of trouble with his. It's cost him a couple of races from what I've heard. I personally would never run one of those piece of crap clutches!!!

I agree they work ok but they tear the sh#$ out of your clutch basket. I know as I have seen first hand. I would never give up my control over my clutch. Thats just being lazy, and they are no way stock class leagle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I put up a fight about having to give my Rekluse up. I still personal feel they should be allowed in the stock class. They don't make the quad faster and I'm sorry but I was da** good at hole shots before I put it in and I will still be good with it out. I even holeshoted guys that had them when I did not so you can't use that one on me.

I'm just going to stick with some cry baby that did nor like it when I whiped his you know what and now I will just have to do it again.

:macho :devil: :blah:

I think there were three or four guys in HBGP 30+ that had them an Tim will let you know I was doing good there. untill that tree jump out and hit me. :mad:

jdwxv3
03-13-2006, 07:38 PM
I know I put up a fight about having to give my Rekluse up. I still personal feel they should be allowed in the stock class. They don't make the quad faster and I'm sorry but I was da** good at hole shots before I put it in and I will still be good with it out. I even holeshoted guys that had them when I did not so you can't use that one on me.

I'm just going to stick with some cry baby that did nor like it when I whiped his you know what and now I will just have to do it again.

:macho :devil: :blah:

I think there were three or four guys in HBGP 30+ that had them an Tim will let you know I was doing good there. untill that tree jump out and hit me. :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

I got the holeshot against you geoff

;) But I think it was b/c I was on a Honda! lol Just kidding:D

03-13-2006, 07:42 PM
I just hope I can race Westphlia!! I can accept a big class but I would like to know who is in my class at least. I would like to do like Tim did and get some Colored plates for everyone....Tim where did you get yours at?

As far as stabilizers go I have never had one. I can barley keep what I have together much less spend a few hundred on a stablilizer although I would love to have one. See you, Josh

well i will be there :macho

jdwxv3
03-13-2006, 07:45 PM
well i will be there :macho

If I got some colored plastics about 3" by 3" would you put on the back and on the front of you quad maybe on the grab bar and brush gaurd Yurik? Let me know I might try to get something done. Later, Josh

tprender
03-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Just saw this on another site about the stock class at the GNC's.

"I just got back from Gatorback and the only thing that can be changed is the bars, tires , "not rims" you have 2 have nerfs and a kill switch that it it nothing else !!! in they catch you cheeting you will get a DQ at the end of the day .. if you have any ??? call the atva ...
this meens no levers , cut fenders,air box removed or spark arrestors out, or bead locks ....i ran this class trust ne I know ... Stock is Stock is what i was told ."

From past experience on colored numbers. The only thing that works is a colored sticker on the back of the helment. We have 10 classes, so you will need 10 different colors. shelf paper is the best cut up. that is what the GNCC use.

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 09:32 PM

But I think it was b/c I was on a Honda! lol Just kidding

Josh I think it was I'm 40 and your in your 20's, it was a off the bike start and if you remimber I was all over your back side by the time we hit the woods.

So not bad for a 40 year old man to have to run to his quad and run your honda down. Besides check the rule book a "A" rider is not allowed to run any other class other then "AA".

So you were just lucky I did not push it. :D

And Johnny Kellison is the KING

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 09:49 PM
JOhnny I LMAO

Good one, you got me there.

Johnny & Monica
03-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Yes thanks Geoff ^^^^^^^ I`m king lol

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Yes thanks Geoff ^^^^^^^ I`m king lol I do have to give you that one. Its going to he tough to top that, but I like a good challange. :devil:

Just remimber I now have all season to come up with something.

jdwxv3
03-14-2006, 05:15 AM

But I think it was b/c I was on a Honda! lol Just kidding

Josh I think it was I'm 40 and your in your 20's, it was a off the bike start and if you remimber I was all over your back side by the time we hit the woods.

So not bad for a 40 year old man to have to run to his quad and run your honda down. Besides check the rule book a "A" rider is not allowed to run any other class other then "AA".

So you were just lucky I did not push it. :D

And Johnny Kellison is the KING

I call BS on the stock rule. It says stock bike any CC not what class of rider you are. The only exception I could see would be if you placed in the top 20 after this year and the top 15 after last. I could be wrong. But to me stock is stock. Who knows, see you at the races. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
03-14-2006, 05:19 AM
From past experience on colored numbers. The only thing that works is a colored sticker on the back of the helment. We have 10 classes, so you will need 10 different colors. shelf paper is the best cut up. that is what the GNCC use. [/B][/QUOTE]=============================================

Tims Idea with the colored plates on front and back worked "Abosolutely" awesome and was a "Huge Help" to everyone in the class.
Colored plates on the helmets does no good for the guy in front to know who is chasing him and the colored plates in the rear worked well because they didnt catch as much mud as they would on the helmets.
Mud will fly higher towards the helmet than towards the rear bumper, how many times has our helmets been loaded with mud and hardley anything on our bumper, not punching at ya Tom just a observation.:D
Dont forget to pick up your Free ATV Racing Papers at the sign up.
Scott

jdwxv3
03-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Yea Scott, I could always tell who the 30 Plus guys were in the Hillbillies because of there colored plates. That is why I would like to do the same thing in the A class. So many new people moving up so it is hard to tell who is in your class until late in the season. I would not mind the colored tape in the Helmet either. I just dont know where to get it and dont know if anyone would use it. If none of the ideas catch on then we can just stay the way it has been b/c it has worked fine for years. Anyway hope to see you all in a couple weeks.!

dj400ex
03-14-2006, 03:38 PM
just give it to the sign up ladies and they will hand it out to each class like they do at the gncc's.. then every1 will have to wear one.:D

03-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Yea Scott, I could always tell who the 30 Plus guys were in the Hillbillies because of there colored plates. That is why I would like to do the same thing in the A class. So many new people moving up so it is hard to tell who is in your class until late in the season. I would not mind the colored tape in the Helmet either. I just dont know where to get it and dont know if anyone would use it. If none of the ideas catch on then we can just stay the way it has been b/c it has worked fine for years. Anyway hope to see you all in a couple weeks.!

whatever you want to do just tell me, im sure we can start a trend

race is next weekend :macho

millphoto
03-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Hey josh, the colored tags I had for the +30 class were just squares cut out of plastic folders that I bought from wal-mart. It was pretty cheap but a real nightmare to cut and punch holes in. The only problem I ran into was getting them to the new guys that would show up last minute to race. It was really bad when 9 of 10 guys would have them because that last guy could sneak by you and you would never know. Isn't the Iowa series making everyone run colored number plates which attach to the bumper and grab bar this year? Maybe we could find out what they are using? We should all make the effort to make this happen, because it does make the racing much more fun for us and it's definitely better for the spectators. We may have to have volunteers at sign up to give them out. Most of the time the sign up squad is already busting their buts. They may not like it if we try to give them more work. I would definitely be interested in helping out in any way possible. This would be huge if we (as racers of the series) could come together on our own and make the series better.

bjones
03-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Hey guys just got back from fishing at Lake of the Ozarks all the really bad weather was mainly around Sedalia Booneville area closer to Interstate 70. If there is damage around Westphalia we will have cleaned-up and ready to go for Saturday. I would like to invite anyone to come early and help us...

Bryan
MO -DIRT

03-16-2006, 01:41 PM
is it gonna be a wet or dry race saturday?

Rdogg450
03-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Bonne Terre

03-16-2006, 03:47 PM
Bonne Terre

:confused:

bone dry?

QUADROOKIE
03-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey josh, the colored tags I had for the +30 class were just squares cut out of plastic folders that I bought from wal-mart. It was pretty cheap but a real nightmare to cut and punch holes in. The only problem I ran into was getting them to the new guys that would show up last minute to race. It was really bad when 9 of 10 guys would have them because that last guy could sneak by you and you would never know. Isn't the Iowa series making everyone run colored number plates which attach to the bumper and grab bar this year? Maybe we could find out what they are using? We should all make the effort to make this happen, because it does make the racing much more fun for us and it's definitely better for the spectators. We may have to have volunteers at sign up to give them out. Most of the time the sign up squad is already busting their buts. They may not like it if we try to give them more work. I would definitely be interested in helping out in any way possible. This would be huge if we (as racers of the series) could come together on our own and make the series better.
tHE NUMBER PLATES ARE NOT BEING REQUIRED THIS YEAR. But, at our signup trailer the gals have a roll of duct tape in all the colors and tear off about a 2 inch square piece that is applied to the back of our helmets. It is only needed once unlessyours comes off. They ask anyone they dont recognize if they have the tape when they check in so noone is missed. They are reccommending the number plates, and they are produced and sold by a guy who is on the IATVHSS staff and can be ordered from the Iowa series website, with or without custom numbers on them. The tape does help, but the colored plates frt and rear would be better IMO.

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Gotta agree with quadrookie on this it does help when you come upon someone an I believe Ia. is going to have the tape on your grab bar this year as well ???? But if someone is hauling buttt behind you an came from no where you should rember trail courtesy an get outta the way no matter what color if you cant hold them off .... An you shouldnt be looking over your shoulder anyway gas gas go Ho :devil:

geogeorge
03-16-2006, 05:02 PM
anyway gas gas go Ho :devil:

sounds like you ate at taco bell Johnny. :D

Man you better get those parts in and get that qaud running or you will have to push the little one around the track. :devil:

jdwxv3
03-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks a lot Tim! I will try to pick up some folders at Wal Mart. I may just hand some of them out at the line and just have zip ties with me.

What color do you A guys want to be? Thanks, Josh

dj400ex
03-16-2006, 06:18 PM
hmmm A class color.. im thinking lime green or something :D

DJJ450r
03-16-2006, 06:24 PM
B class=Blue:macho

QUADROOKIE
03-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Gotta agree with quadrookie on this it does help when you come upon someone an I believe Ia. is going to have the tape on your grab bar this year as well ???? But if someone is hauling buttt behind you an came from no where you should rember trail courtesy an get outta the way no matter what color if you cant hold them off .... An you shouldnt be looking over your shoulder anyway gas gas go Ho :devil:

Oh yeah, forgot about the grabbar tape. That will make it easier to see.

QUADROOKIE
03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks a lot Tim! I will try to pick up some folders at Wal Mart. I may just hand some of them out at the line and just have zip ties with me.

What color do you A guys want to be? Thanks, Josh

I would think that by the time you buy folders and zipties or clear tape, you could spend the same amount and buy the rolls of colored duct tape and would be alot easier maybe? Just a thought.

jdwxv3
03-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Well the plates are very easy to see. I dont know where to get the colored duct tape but I do get the zip ties for free:D . I will check on the colored duct tape tough that is for sure.

Tim can you post a pic of your quad with the colored plates on it? Thanks, Josh

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r

Blue = 40+/womens in Ia. because the women race AM an the 40+ is PM , NOT because the 40+ guys ride like women lol

That would be the biggest problem with the tape trying to go the same as Ia. because 65% of the Ia. racers are from Mo. an would be changing tape evey race , Just something to think about an look at .

DJJ450r
03-16-2006, 07:50 PM
I didnt know that I just like blue:blah:

ronnie
03-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Blue = 40+/womens in Ia. because the women race AM an the 40+ is PM , NOT because the 40+ guys ride like women lol

That would be the biggest problem with the tape trying to go the same as Ia. because 65% of the Ia. racers are from Mo. an would be changing tape evey race , Just something to think about an look at . blue is for yamaha and red for honda and and geoff should have pink on his helment:D

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Geoffs helmet an underwear will match :eek2:

yfz450xc
03-16-2006, 08:03 PM

B=class, pink with pockadots.:macho :D
sorry couldnt resist Devon

ronnie
03-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Geoffs helmet an underwear will match :eek2: maybe averyone can buy geoff some socks to match:D

jdwxv3
03-16-2006, 08:10 PM
So what color is the A class in Iowa. Another thing is people may not race the same classes in both series. Tims folder idea seems to be the most simple and cheap way. I can probaly get 4 quads per folder and I get the zip ties for free. So I will look for some lime green or any other color that sticks out for the A class.

IOWAracer
03-16-2006, 08:12 PM
sounds like you ate at taco bell Johnny.

Not round these parts geoff we got Greasy Taco Bandito lol:D

Right Johnny

broc

millphoto
03-16-2006, 08:14 PM
I'll see if I can locate a photo Josh. It will probably be sometime next week before I can post it though. Getting ready to head to Arkansas to take pics at an Enduro and all the hillbilly photos are in the trailer. Please don't use red, I've found some reflective red/white tape that they use on the side of trailers and I'm gonna give that a try for the C+25 class this year. We're gonna be sticking the red side out and I'm hoping to put it on grab bars and bumpers. The folders work okay, but they don't last to long. Roost just eats them up. You guys could use the white side? It's real reflective and very tough.

Johnny & Monica
03-16-2006, 08:21 PM
So what color is the A class in Iowa. Another thing is people may not race the same classes in both series. Tims folder idea seems to be the most simple and cheap way. I can probaly get 4 quads per folder and I get the zip ties for free. So I will look for some lime green or any other color that sticks out for the A class.

The A class is red up there but maybe The AA class will be this because the pro class at the gncc is red an duane an everyone riding the gncc will have the same colors in Ia. But I would check the Ia. site to make sure

Yeap Broc we have greasey taco banito where they soak the greasey hamburger in oatmeal :ermm: A forsure belly ache really went down hill the last 10 years:scary:

millphoto
03-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I wish we could find someplace to buy big sheets of colored plastic? We could cut them ourselves. Somebody out there should know of someplace to get it. It really needs to be flexible. Heck it doesn't have to be plastic. Some type of rubber might work. We just need bright colors.

IOWAracer
03-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey Johnny I know waht you mean i ate there nott o long ago and it was not good that is all im gonna say:scary:

millphoto
03-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Well if the pro class is red maybe I'll just have to ride pro? J:( :(

That would'nt even be funny. We should probably do this right and try to emulate the GNCC's or the Iowa series so I can give up my red if we want the pro's to use that.
Let's get this figured out so we can get the old ball a rollin'. I thought about strapping empty geritol bottles onto our quads for the +30 class in the Hillbillies. I guess we could have our +40 class do that. ;)

We could find little stuffed turtles for the Beginner class or better yet diapers. I think I need to get some sleep?

watts16
03-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I wish we could find someplace to buy big sheets of colored plastic? We could cut them ourselves. Somebody out there should know of someplace to get it. It really needs to be flexible. Heck it doesn't have to be plastic. Some type of rubber might work. We just need bright colors.

you could go to a race car shop for dirt track cars. on the cars its used as part of the body. It comes in big rolls about 3 foot wide. Has a few colors also

watts16
03-16-2006, 08:34 PM
heres a pic from my friends dad's shop the plastic is in the left side of the pic

http://phantomonechassis.com/Images/Shop005.jpg

millphoto
03-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by watts16
you could go to a race car shop for dirt track cars. on the cars its used as part of the body. It comes in big rolls about 3 foot wide. Has a few colors also

I did'nt realize that stuff was plastic! I always assumed it was sheet metal. I bet that would last a while.

watts16
03-16-2006, 08:44 PM
well most of the body is metal this just goes down by the bottom of the body like in this pic
http://www.phantomonechassis.com/Images/KLMS_EARLY_BIRD.jpg

03-16-2006, 08:46 PM
so what are we running for open a then?

millphoto
03-16-2006, 08:52 PM
can you get us a price on that stuff?

watts16
03-16-2006, 08:54 PM
ya Ill talk to him tomorrow how much would you want

millphoto
03-16-2006, 09:00 PM
I don't really know, guess it depends on the price? If it's a lot of trouble don't worry about it. It's probably to expensive anyways.
I like cheap and easy.;)

watts16
03-16-2006, 09:02 PM
I don't really know, guess it depends on the price? If it's a lot of trouble don't worry about it. It's probably to expensive anyways.
I like cheap and easy.;)
O its not a problem Ill see him at school tomorrow. Your probably right, its prolly pricy.

03-16-2006, 09:14 PM
it may be cheap in bulk tho, u never kno, if we buy enough to last all the riders a full season, we may come out ahead

SHEP400EX
03-16-2006, 09:49 PM
shep will be there with little shep- i dont know if i will have a quad for him yet i am still looking. i sold the 400 and now trying to get parts in for the 450r. going ridin this weekend to get ready. i am still undecided what class???? maybe A.

tony

geogeorge
03-16-2006, 10:11 PM
I have something that might work, is cheep, easy, and fool proof as well.

1) If the person behind you is yelling......MOVE

Tim your idea for the hillbilly was great other then I had a hard time telling if there was a tag on the bike behind me. I could tell if the guy in front was in my class but har to tell if the guy yelling was.

Old age and bad eye sight I guess. So back to rule number 1.

MOVE your you know what if someone is yelling. See how easy that is. :ermm:

millphoto
03-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Yeah, but haven't you ever had a dude yell at you so you let him by and you find yourself waiting on him? Some people don't realize that it's easier to follow than to lead. I don't really think you should yell at anyone in your own class unless your lapping them. If they beat you on the holeshot that's your own problem. Also if your that much faster than the rest of your class you should be moving up. It is supposed to be RACING.

03-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Yeah, but haven't you ever had a dude yell at you so you let him by and you find yourself waiting on him? Some people don't realize that it's easier to follow than to lead. I don't really think you should yell at anyone in your own class unless your lapping them. If they beat you on the holeshot that's your own problem. Also if your that much faster than the rest of your class you should be moving up. It is supposed to be RACING.

ya, but i agree with geoff, if they yell you should move, but i also agree with you being that if its ur own class you should have to battle for positions, but then again some riders in some classes are a lot slower then other riders, if they were closer in times then battling would be the only way it should be

millphoto
03-17-2006, 09:42 AM
That doesn't really make any sense. If we were in the same class and I'm behind you a few minutes after the holeshot and I start yelling you're gonna pull over for me? What if there is someone in front of you slowing you down and someone behind you yelling? Are you gonna pull over? If that someone is definitely faster, in my case a AA or A class rider then I would pull over right away. But if it's another C class rider you just can't pull over if you want to finish decent. This happens alot on the first laps of a race. Everybody is bunched together so almost everyone is following someone and therefore they could all be yelling at each other. IMO you should never expect someone in your own class to pull over for you. If they are so much slower than you, then how in the world did they get in front of you? Maybe I'm a little nuts on this topic because I got ripped last year by a guy in my class who yelled at me 50 yards before the end of a race. I thought he was a upper class rider so I let him by and he got 3rd instead of me. That wasn't right. I was in front of him the whole race and being a nice guy at the very end cost me my best finish of the year.

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 09:53 AM
A guy should be able tell if a rider flys outta know where there faster than you . I`ve got behind guys that wouldnt pick up pace after yelling an reving up motor they still dont move Next step acouple bumps I`ve closed acouple exchausts an broke tail ligths last year . Just because a guy gets a good holeshot dosnt mean hes a good xc rider maybe a drag racer . I`ve always had crappy starts But if you cant tell the guy behind you is faster you`ll wear yourself out an end up hurting your self trying to stay in front

millphoto
03-17-2006, 10:03 AM
I completely agree with you on that. If it's obvious that they are faster than you then yes definitely let them by.

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 10:11 AM
I also see your point someone layed back an but the sneak pass on you :mad: I had a freind from here in town riding the same class an pulled that on me 20 feet from scanner , I guess that close I should have layed it all out an gassed it I didnt even look back just slowed a bit an got to the rigth aagggrrr :grr: Theres different circumstances an a rider should know when there faster , But me an you had the sneak pass put on us where they laid back an waited an put the charge on hard the last 1/4 mile :devil: Didnt know they was back there or in our class Live an learn huh ?

millphoto
03-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Yep, that really sucks when that happens. That's why (in most cases) I don't think you should yell at your own class. If you're that much faster than them that you feel they should pull over for you, should'nt you be able to pass them easily? I don't know maybe I'm missing the point? Maybe I'm over thinking the problem. I've got to get off here and get ready to head for arkansas.

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Ahhh going to go get some cousin luv`in huh :eek2: Have a good time hope to see you guys next weekend have fun .

millphoto
03-17-2006, 11:16 AM
boo Yah!

jdwxv3
03-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Yea the reason I want the colored tabs is so after all the classes get mixed up and the lappers are in the mix I would like to know who is in front of me. I relize at the start of the race everyone is bunched up, that is no big deal. It just sucks to get a bad holeshot and fight through your class then get stuck behind the slower guys in the class ahead of you, in turn allowing the front runners in your class time to seperate. So if the guy in the other class knew you were in a different class they could let you by, besides if you are on there tail you already have them beat in the overall by adjusted time. So anyway I will try to get some folders cut up for my class, I will just get something bright, neon orange or green maybe. Later, Josh

geogeorge
03-17-2006, 03:28 PM
I guess what i was trying to say is it would be nice if the slower people would just move over. I hate having to put myself in a spot were I might get hurt or have truble cuz someone will not move over when I yell. I'm not talking 2 seconds after the start. You all know what I mean now how do we get it across to the others what they need to do? Every race for 15 years they have gone over it and every race I have truble with slower guys not moving.

Maybe a air horn or a shot gun would work?

QUADROOKIE
03-17-2006, 05:08 PM
This conversation is starting to look very familiar!! Wheres Honkey when ya need him??:D

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 05:20 PM
This conversation is starting to look very familiar!! Wheres Honkey when ya need him??:D

Your getting snappier there Scott :D

Rdogg450
03-17-2006, 05:26 PM
That doesn't really make any sense. If we were in the same class and I'm behind you a few minutes after the holeshot and I start yelling you're gonna pull over for me? What if there is someone in front of you slowing you down and someone behind you yelling? Are you gonna pull over? If that someone is definitely faster, in my case a AA or A class rider then I would pull over right away. But if it's another C class rider you just can't pull over if you want to finish decent. This happens alot on the first laps of a race. Everybody is bunched together so almost everyone is following someone and therefore they could all be yelling at each other. IMO you should never expect someone in your own class to pull over for you. If they are so much slower than you, then how in the world did they get in front of you? Maybe I'm a little nuts on this topic because I got ripped last year by a guy in my class who yelled at me 50 yards before the end of a race. I thought he was a upper class rider so I let him by and he got 3rd instead of me. That wasn't right. I was in front of him the whole race and being a nice guy at the very end cost me my best finish of the year. Who are ya talking about Tim???

Rdogg450
03-17-2006, 05:28 PM
I guess what i was trying to say is it would be nice if the slower people would just move over. I hate having to put myself in a spot were I might get hurt or have truble cuz someone will not move over when I yell. I'm not talking 2 seconds after the start. You all know what I mean now how do we get it across to the others what they need to do? Every race for 15 years they have gone over it and every race I have truble with slower guys not moving.

Maybe a air horn or a shot gun would work?

People yell at me to move i just give them the "BIRD" ........... I move at my own pace....................find a way around me if you're that much faster!!! :devil: :macho :devil:

yfz450xc
03-17-2006, 06:06 PM
I can always tell if their in my class or not about 80% of the time, but I have to admit I use the old fly up on you fast and start yelling and revving and get the pass.
It is just all part of it, I have also let people by who were in my class because of the same reason, I didnt get mad at them though and just tried harder.
Man it is racing out side of cheating and take out moves all is legal, remember that the yelling is just " RIDER COURTESY" that is it courtesy.
its racing with a little chess mixed in with it.
Your move !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUADROOKIE
03-17-2006, 06:12 PM
In my first year of racing, I have rarely had a rider in my own class pass me unless I was stuck, or wrecked or sompin, mainly bec uz I fell into a 3rd-6th place in line, and just kept my pace as we were fairly evenly matched in the top 6-7. But If I know the guy behind me is in my class, and can ride WITHIN MY ABILITY, and keep him behind me, I will not just pull over and let him by. Now if he closes in on me from half a mile back in a matter of a few seconds, and it will take me riding on the verge of out of control to stay ahead, I will gladly let him by because he is obviously faster than me. Unless it is the last couple miles of the last lap, I will do all I can, within reason and the rules to keep him back there. My .02

79400ex
03-17-2006, 07:29 PM
People yell at me to move i just give them the "BIRD" ........... I move at my own pace....................find a way around me if you're that much faster!!! :devil: :macho :devil:

you got mad at me at the westphalia race last year for holding you up on the start last year on the first lap. Just as you said I run my own pace and you must past me oon your own on the first lap. :devil: :devil:

geogeorge
03-17-2006, 07:32 PM

Hay Dogg its not hard to pass someone standing still. :devil:An Johnny always beats me no matter how hard I try

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 07:33 PM
Damn Dogg you just been Yak attacked :eek2: :eek2: :devil:

geogeorge
03-17-2006, 07:38 PM
the 40 + guys that I ran down did a great job of getting out of my way, the B class guys how ever did not.

I guess they think a stock guy should not be passing them.

I don't come flying up on a lot of riders, I run you down slowly. But hay if you started 2 minutes in front of me and I run you down maybe you should move over and let me by.

I don't like having to bump people but I have. I have also gotten stuck or hurt cuz I have had to force a pass. I don't think that should be the case.

But that is just me. Heck I let Scott by cuz I am a nice guy. then I kicked his but the next race.:macho

geogeorge
03-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Hay Dogg its not hard to pass someone standing still. :devil:An Johnny always beats me no matter how hard I try

Johnny I was not going to tell everyone how good you are at beating guys off. :eek2:

ronnie
03-17-2006, 07:55 PM
the 40 + guys that I ran down did a great job of getting out of my way, the B class guys how ever did not.

I guess they think a stock guy should not be passing them.

I don't come flying up on a lot of riders, I run you down slowly. But hay if you started 2 minutes in front of me and I run you down maybe you should move over and let me by.

I don't like having to bump people but I have. I have also gotten stuck or hurt cuz I have had to force a pass. I don't think that should be the case.

But that is just me. Heck I let Scott by cuz I am a nice guy. then I kicked his but the next race.:macho if you had a pink scirt maybe every one would let you by:D

jdwxv3
03-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Man I cant wait till the first race!! :D

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 08:29 PM
7 days till christmas oops I meant the 1st race of the 06 season :D

03-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Man I cant wait till the first race!! :D

ya no joke, im pumped man :macho

geogeorge
03-17-2006, 08:39 PM
40 more days and I head home from SoCal.
then the real racing can start. :macho

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 08:50 PM
then the real racing can start. :macho

What us guys over 40 racing for the port a potty because the gerital is kicking in :huh I`ll still beat you Geoff :devil:

geogeorge
03-17-2006, 10:07 PM
What us guys over 40 racing for the port a potty because the gerital is kicking in :huh I`ll still beat you Geoff :devil:

Don't matter what we are racing for. You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag.

Hay Johnny would you like a smoke. :devil:

03-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Yea the reason I want the colored tabs is so after all the classes get mixed up and the lappers are in the mix I would like to know who is in front of me. I relize at the start of the race everyone is bunched up, that is no big deal. It just sucks to get a bad holeshot and fight through your class then get stuck behind the slower guys in the class ahead of you, in turn allowing the front runners in your class time to seperate. So if the guy in the other class knew you were in a different class they could let you by, besides if you are on there tail you already have them beat in the overall by adjusted time. So anyway I will try to get some folders cut up for my class, I will just get something bright, neon orange or green maybe. Later, Josh

ill for sure run it :macho

Johnny & Monica
03-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Don't matter what we are racing for. You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag.

Hay Johnny would you like a smoke. :devil:

Yes I do azzz smack , But you an making me give in :D

yfz450xc
03-18-2006, 05:10 AM

Oh my Goodness, that has got to be the funniest thing I have seen here in awhile, Johnny you are becoming a comidian.
:D :D :D :D
Scott

yfz450xc
03-18-2006, 05:11 AM

But that is just me. Heck I let Scott by cuz I am a nice guy. then I kicked his but the next race.:macho [/B]

:grr: :grr: :blah: :blah: :D
Scott

yfz450xc
03-18-2006, 05:17 AM
The boy is running this sunday at taylorville and man his 50 rips now , Johnny we got them graphics on also, and we picked him up a E-Ton 70 this week also. Me and him had a little race i the back yard him on his 50 and me on his 70 , well he beat me we did about 10 laps I guess, the neighbors think I am crazy
well now they know for sure I am.
We are both ready for westphalia and Little Shep ( Jamie's) will be ripping it up also there so the youth class should be fun and I am still expecting Alex there to ; right Ronnie ??
Let the count down begin
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D

Rdogg450
03-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
you got mad at me at the westphalia race last year for holding you up on the start last year on the first lap. Just as you said I run my own pace and you must past me oon your own on the first lap. :devil: :devil:

Are you sure??? I never get mad.:D

Rdogg450
03-18-2006, 02:28 PM

Ouch!! That was cold>>>>>!!!!:cool:

Johnny & Monica
03-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Scott if you need anything to really make that e-ton rip let me know I can get you set up with the springs in the tranny to really get it to shift out faster even ported cylinders reeds bigger carb give me a call if you need anything

tprender
03-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Have any of you looked at the long range weather forcast for next weekend?
It might be some real fun.

yfz450xc
03-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Sounds good Johnny , this is the new 4 stroke and he still has
to get used , so it will be awhile. thanks I will keep in in mind.
for now he has his 50 to run.
Scott

geogeorge
03-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Scott if you need anything to really make that e-ton rip let me know I can get you set up with the springs in the tranny to really get it to shift out faster even ported cylinders reeds bigger carb give me a call if you need anything

Johnny you taking up racing a 70 now or what?

You seem to know more about the small quads then the big ones?

Oh, thats right you don't know anything about a "big one" :devil: :D :D

Johnny & Monica
03-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Your pretty good with a BIG ONE thougth Geoff what do I owe ya 20.00 ? :devil:

ronnie
03-18-2006, 07:31 PM
then the real racing can start. :macho i hope your yamaha starts :D

geogeorge
03-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Your pretty good with a BIG ONE thougth Geoff what do I owe ya 20.00 ? :devil:

You don't need to pay me to give you sh*t johnny. :D

Johnny & Monica
03-18-2006, 07:47 PM
We can push start that pos for him Ronnie :devil:

ronnie
03-18-2006, 07:48 PM
We can push start that pos for him Ronnie :devil: i can pull start it with my honda :D

geogeorge
03-18-2006, 07:56 PM
So hows the weather back home?

sunny and 75 today. I'm going to glamis next weekend. I'll take pictures this time.

ronnie
03-18-2006, 07:57 PM
So hows the weather back home?

sunny and 75 today. I'm going to glamis next weekend. I'll take pictures this time. it going to snow monday

03-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
it going to snow monday

whats the forcast for this friday in westphalia?

geogeorge
03-18-2006, 08:54 PM
whats the forcast for this friday in westphalia?

Snow. :D

Johnny & Monica
03-18-2006, 09:12 PM
We had snow the 1st race of the year at stealville in 2000 . I believe it was :D

geogeorge
03-18-2006, 10:30 PM
We had snow the 1st race of the year at stealville in 2000 . I believe it was :D

Johnny if you are there then we know it will be a snow job.

Or did ronnie say blow J**. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
03-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Your getting witty there old man :D

geogeorge
03-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Just saw Travis T.V.
man that guy is nuts. Funny but there are a few loose screws with that boy.

try to jump, hydro plain, and jump out a car.

nuts.

Johnny & Monica
03-18-2006, 11:53 PM
you know really he`s a great kid thougth we watched that twice today we also have his nitro circus which is good We really like that kid hes awesome . that is going to be a weekly special now every week something different good for travis :D

Rdogg450
03-18-2006, 11:59 PM

Yep.... I was at that one the snow thawed and became a muddy mess people getting stuck everywhere trying to leave.:ermm:

yfz450xc
03-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Yea that was a mess for sure at steelville, I remember one year long ago sitting on the starting at florence and it hailing.:eek:
Oh and dont forget kahoka with the flood and I mean flood wow that was the biggest mess I think I have ever seen, did 1.5 laps and that was it, made splinter creeks mud race look like a little dew on the ground.
Scott :huh

yfz450xc
03-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Johnny , did you all ever get in touch with ATV racing extra for the Iowa series, they were wanting to get with you to hand out them papers there also.
And Monica still coming down and doing the pictures again, I sure enjoy her and Melanie's work out there in the woods, it's always nice to see pretty girls out in the middle of no where taking our pictures.:D
Keep up the good work Melanie and Monica

Johnny & Monica
03-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah we talk to Dave suppost to be sending a stack of papers to take to Ia. do you think they`ll show up before Ia. 1st race a week after westfalia ?

Do you guys rember sitting on the line at bolaver in a thunder starm so bad you couldnt see the guy with the starting board 99-2000 ? Bryan Baker was there on the leager banshee looking 426 yamaha hybred looking quad , Or finger lake in 98 when the starting line was by the staging area an it was pouring rain a swampy as ever ? Ahh memorys :D

ronnie
03-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah we talk to Dave suppost to be sending a stack of papers to take to Ia. do you think they`ll show up before Ia. 1st race a week after westfalia ?

Do you guys rember sitting on the line at bolaver in a thunder starm so bad you couldnt see the guy with the starting board 99-2000 ? Bryan Baker was there on the leager banshee looking 426 yamaha hybred looking quad , Or finger lake in 98 when the starting line was by the staging area an it was pouring rain a swampy as ever ? Ahh memorys :D i remeber all of those days we are getting old :D

geogeorge
03-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Ok how about the one at Kohoka were the quads had the carbs freezing up why you were racing them?

Stellville with the flood that we were stuck in for 6 hours.

Was it Collins that had the creek no one could get across in it?

Man the stuff we use to race in.

Johnny I think Travis is a good kid too. Just nuts. But ha if I could get thta kind of money I think i would be nuts too.

powerstroke
03-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Round 1 is almost here!:)

DJJ450r
03-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Round 1 is almost here!:)

I know:D :macho not racing this weekend is killing me:blah:

yfz450xc
03-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Yea Johnny you should get them before the Iowa race they are really good about schedules.

Was up at taylorville today for the boys race and they are working on the flat track ATV national coming up in june, they had a modest turn out for the district 17 points race about 30 big quads and 4 of us little ones.
the boy took 3rd but was right on thier tail 1-2-3 and the 2nd place kid had a decked out Kasea with elkas and a pipe so he did great staying with him the whole time. the big quad course had to be redirected due to some severe mud holes though.
It was a good day of racing , cant wait for him and me to run westphalia.
see ya all there.

shep
03-19-2006, 06:07 PM
:bandit: yes Geoff ,im still alive and Kicken!!!

geogeorge
03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: yes Geoff ,im still alive and Kicken!!!

Just don't wont you thinking I forgot about you. It just wouldn't be racing with out you there shep to tell me I suck.

watts16
03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Yea Johnny you should get them before the Iowa race they are really good about schedules.

Was up at taylorville today for the boys race and they are working on the flat track ATV national coming up in june, they had a modest turn out for the district 17 points race about 30 big quads and 4 of us little ones.
the boy took 3rd but was right on thier tail 1-2-3 and the 2nd place kid had a decked out Kasea with elkas and a pipe so he did great staying with him the whole time. the big quad course had to be redirected due to some severe mud holes though.
It was a good day of racing , cant wait for him and me to run westphalia.
see ya all there.

That track was fun but i got stuck in the hole after scoring for about 10minutes. Then I got stuck about 4 more times. I wasnt abile to finish the last lap because i bent a tierod. Couldnt steer and kept hitting trees so i went back to the pits. I posted some pics in the d17 thread

SHEP400EX
03-19-2006, 07:38 PM
just got mu leo Vince pipe on and wow it really added some power to the 450r! raced at the monster truck rally in sedalia and got spanked by the other pros but it was fun, gave me chance to dial in bike. 6 more days til race time yeah!

03-19-2006, 08:02 PM
i cant wait :macho

motoboy66
03-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Had a great day of riding today. Saw a few guys down at Flat today geting everything dialed in. I didn't race Talyorville, as I was up till 3am finishing the winter rebuild. I was able to get about 4 hours of hard riding, and everything is ok. Can't wait to get on the line and get this season kicked off. See you all Saturday.

03-19-2006, 10:19 PM
:macho

here is mine without my new tires/hipers on it

i ripped my seat, those cheapy viynl side covers suck, really easy to rip

yfz450xc
03-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Had a great day of riding today. Saw a few guys down at Flat today geting everything dialed in. I didn't race Talyorville, as I was up till 3am finishing the winter rebuild. I was able to get about 4 hours of hard riding, and everything is ok. Can't wait to get on the line and get this season kicked off. See you all Saturday.

Nice ride todd, looks like you are good to go now.

Greg I saw that the mud was going to be a problem, sorry to hear it. Me and the boy got to watch you all start we were on the side line with him still in his gear.
Scott

geogeorge
03-20-2006, 07:23 AM
Nice ride todd, looks like you are good to go now.

Greg I saw that the mud was going to be a problem, sorry to hear it. Me and the boy got to watch you all start we were on the side line with him still in his gear.
Scott

Scott lets not make you being sidelind a habit now. :D

yfz450xc
03-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Scott lets not make you being sidelind a habit now. :D

I hear ya geoff but man I got some problems with my right elbow that I can not shake, maybe from the car wash and I am sure Old age has something to do with it also, so we will see I am babying it right now and just got my prescription of vacadin refilled so I might be in happy land come race day.:eek2: :D
regardless me and the boy will be there for him to race for sure.
Got to finish putting mine back together now.

millphoto
03-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Who are ya talking about Tim???

Check your pm's

jdwxv3
03-20-2006, 03:12 PM
It is going to muddy! We are getting rain as I speak, we are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow, and it is supposed to be 50 degrees for Saturday! Just be ready, it is going to be slick!!

jdwxv3
03-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Here is a picture of mine. Not to pretty but it all the wife will let me have:( It is also blurry, my camera is a peice of junk and will not take inside shots no matter what I do. Later, Josh

watts16
03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
It is going to muddy! We are getting rain as I speak, we are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow, and it is supposed to be 50 degrees for Saturday! Just be ready, it is going to be slick!!
I cant wait to race..
I got some good practice for the mud at the taylorville race on the 19th heres a pic after the race. You can sort of see the bent tierod I got some how (notice the handlebars turn all the way to the right and the left wheel is straight).. then i couldnt turn and smashed a tree:confused:

Rdogg450
03-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh it figures it will be muddy...... sucks!:mad: :grr: :mad:

motoboy66
03-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh it figures it will be muddy...... sucks!:mad: :grr: :mad:

This from the man that always does good in the mud!

DJJ450r
03-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Here is a picture of mine. Not to pretty but it all the wife will let me have:( It is also blurry, my camera is a peice of junk and will not take inside shots no matter what I do. Later, Josh

I like the orange:D Very nice:macho

jdwxv3
03-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Yea Devon I got the orange plastics cheap so I bought them. My black plastics were torn up pretty bad. By the first race I should have Casey's pipe on. He decided to race stock this year so I am using his pipe and letting him use my stock pipe. That will be nice so I can hear my atv instead of it being drowned out by everyone elses. I just hope I can race Wesphlia! If I cant race I hope I can be there to watch! Later, Josh

bjones
03-20-2006, 06:32 PM
We had snow the 1st race of the year at stealville in 2000 . I b
elieve it was :D

Hey johnny your are correct about this one I'll never forget that one cause we were in Flordia and Goergia GNCC racing the week before in sunny 80 degree weather and to come home to 6 inches of snow and thirty degrees really bits the big one

Bryan

dj400ex
03-20-2006, 07:03 PM
yeah florida and georgia was nice... wish i was down there now:D

03-20-2006, 07:03 PM
wether its muddy or not, i cant wait :macho

DJJ450r
03-20-2006, 07:06 PM
yeah florida and georgia was nice... wish i was down there now:D

I know:cool:

SHEP400EX
03-20-2006, 08:27 PM
thats what razr2's are for:blah: still waiting for parts but should be ready thursday! mud here we come

geogeorge
03-20-2006, 08:37 PM
sounds like you all are going to have fun. I will have to put up with 82, sunny. I guess i will just work on the tan and wait for the reports of the race.

Now you are all welcome to go down early and help set up.

ronnie
03-20-2006, 08:46 PM
sounds like you all are going to have fun. I will have to put up with 82, sunny. I guess i will just work on the tan and wait for the reports of the race.

Now you are all welcome to go down early and help set up. its 82 here too inside my house .send some of that weather here .

03-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
thats what razr2's are for:blah: still waiting for parts but should be ready thursday! mud here we come

ya, i just put my razr's on last week thinkin it was gonna be dry, looks like im taking them off for razr2's now lol

jlm996s
03-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Is it snowing today in Westphalia? Weather channel says low 50s for Saturday:)

79400ex
03-21-2006, 12:17 PM
I got between 1 to 2 in. of snow. It is melting off wright now. Here come the mud.

jlm996s
03-21-2006, 12:19 PM
I'll take mud over heat and dust!

jdwxv3
03-21-2006, 01:03 PM
No snow, just some rain, probaly about a half inch but it is supposed to rain the rest of the week off and on. See you all in a couple days.

shep
03-21-2006, 04:32 PM
:bandit: This first race will be what its going to be , sign up ,race ,and have fun !!!! see you Saterday !!!

Johnny & Monica
03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: This first race will be what its going to be , sign up ,race ,and have fun !!!! see you Saterday !!!

Geoff teach you to spell :confused: If I can make it I got something for you , You little sawed off MoFo :D Give me a call I wana talk dirty to you :devil: No this aint Monica Either :huh

MLWERDE
03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
So you racing A Shep?

tprender
03-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Just for everyone's info on what I will be doing for sponsorship this weekend. These are the classes that will be getting sponsored at the 1st race(Westphalia).
Pro-AIM
A- Pro Armor
B- Pro Armor
B vet - LoneStar
C -LoneStar
C vet-LoneStar
Senior-SixSixOne/Sunline
2-3-4 -SixSixOne/Sunline
Stock -SixSixOne/Sunline
Beg -SixSixOne/Sunline

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each class will get a $10 gift certificate from EBC.
Kenda Tires will be decided that day on the class for the $27.

If you have any questions see me at the race. Leaving now to go an hang some arrows.

dj400ex
03-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by MLWERDE
So you racing A Shep?

if I were him I would race the beginner class :D

DJJ450r
03-21-2006, 07:20 PM
if I were him I would race the beginner class :D

Dj doesnt need anymore traffic he already has Yurik:devil:

SHEP400EX
03-21-2006, 07:21 PM
mitch you talking to me or the other shep? i am thinking about running A class or vet class???????:confused: sounds like A class is going to be 2 rows.

yfz450xc
03-21-2006, 07:48 PM
[i]
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each class will get a $10 gift certificate from EBC.

If you have any questions see me at the race. Leaving now to go an hang a some arrows. [/B]

Good job Tom keep up the good work

yfz450xc
03-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Being that race season is only a couple days off I figured I better get my quad running, so first I needed to do the rear brakes but after all winter sitting dirty and rusty it took me 2 hours to change the rear brakes due to a stripped pin, for gee wis info complete rear caliper assemblies for a YFZ cost $250 , my cost I lucked out though and got it out.
On to my loose rear bumper , I thought hey I love loctite ( Red only) and will take care of this with no problem, well on the YFZ the radiator overflow is right there and I had the top off of it to gain better access so as I got the bolt out it was kind of enough to find its way down into the little hole in the over flow tank, something that can only be accomplised by a carnie at a carnival demonstrating thier game. SO now I had to take the overflow tank off to get my bolt out so i could tighten up my bumper.
Wow what a season already.
Scott

:eek2: :eek2: :D :D :huh

03-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Dj doesnt need anymore traffic he already has Yurik:devil:

...haha ur funny...

just for saying that im going to give you a swift kick in the head :devil:

jdwxv3
03-21-2006, 08:42 PM
...haha ur funny...

just for saying that im going to give you a swift kick in the head :devil:

Yea that one had to hurt! I dont know if I am racing yet...I will take it day by day. I was all for it but after the doctor app. today I will have to see. I will be there for sure as long as we are not in the hospital.

And Tony, I belive Mitch was talking to Jamie Shepard. We just figured you were going to race A. I dont know how big the class will be, maybe it wont be as big as I am thinking b/c a lot of guys moved out of A to the Pro class. We will see. I just hope I am not slow this year like I was last year. Later, Josh

geogeorge
03-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Just for everyone's info on what I will be doing for sponsorship this weekend. These are the classes that will be getting sponsored at the 1st race(Westphalia).
Pro-AIM
A- Pro Armor
B- Pro Armor
B vet - LoneStar
C -LoneStar
C vet-LoneStar
Senior-SixSixOne/Sunline
2-3-4 -SixSixOne/Sunline
Stock -SixSixOne/Sunline
Beg -SixSixOne/Sunline

If you have any questions see me at the race. Leaving now to go an hang a some arrows.

I just did some figuring on the sponcership we have for this year. There is now over 30,000 dollars worth for the ATV's. I hope some of you are going to show up and try and win some of it. Should make for a fun year.

geogeorge
03-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Being that race season is only a couple days off I figured I better get my quad running, so first I needed to do the rear brakes but after all winter sitting dirty and rusty it took me 2 hours to change the rear brakes due to a stripped pin, for gee wis info complete rear caliper assemblies for a YFZ cost $250 , my cost I lucked out though and got it out.
On to my loose rear bumper , I thought hey I love loctite ( Red only) and will take care of this with no problem, well on the YFZ the radiator overflow is right there and I had the top off of it to gain better access so as I got the bolt out it was kind of enough to find its way down into the little hole in the over flow tank, something that can only be accomplised by a carnie at a carnival demonstrating thier game. SO now I had to take the overflow tank off to get my bolt out so i could tighten up my bumper.
Wow what a season already.
Scott

:eek2: :eek2: :D :D :huh

Scott it sounds like your haveing the same luck working on your quad as you do racing it. :blah:

SHEP400EX
03-21-2006, 09:10 PM
ouch that stinks scott! thats the kind of luck i had on my bike last saturday:( hope you getr fixed. hey last week someone broke into my shop and stole my tools so can i pit with you saturday in case i need to fix something? thanks.hope to see you there.
tony

Johnny & Monica
03-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Off topic here but anyone need a set of brand new shiny blue maier 450r plastic ? I bougth it new off e-bay the back fender the 2 front fenders like 170.00 shipped needs the side pieces 80.00 for the pair I was going to order yellow sides shrouds , But I think I`m going to just run the Brian Baker Green that came on the quad . Sell or trade never been on quad , Throw out sum offers ??

geogeorge
03-21-2006, 10:34 PM
your faster if you race blue. :D

I think Yellow would be a good color for you Johnny.

SHEP400EX
03-21-2006, 10:44 PM
hey johnny did you buy your bike from bryan? i am running the green also like my 400ex so there will be 2 of us green:D

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 12:36 AM
hey johnny did you buy your bike from bryan? i am running the green also like my 400ex so there will be 2 of us green:D

I got Brians motor , exchaust , plastic , seat , dry break , But I`m running elka long travel front an back instead of axis , I`ve got his shamrocks on my quad rigth now also but putting my carbon fibers on later also added flex bars an a 41 year old rider lol :rolleyes:

Ha HA Geoff Whos king an who beats ya all year no matter how hard you try LMAO ;)

Blue 450r plastic forsale or trade ?

DJJ450r
03-22-2006, 04:56 AM
Them blue plastics sound good:D I wish I had money:blah:

yfz450xc
03-22-2006, 06:01 AM
ouch that stinks scott! thats the kind of luck i had on my bike last saturday:( hope you getr fixed. hey last week someone broke into my shop and stole my tools so can i pit with you saturday in case i need to fix something? thanks.hope to see you there.
tony

Yea we will save you a spot Tony but if need nuts and bolts you will have to get them out of my over flow tank HaHa:D
Scott

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Scott you never gave a solid answer on what class we`re I mean your running this year ?

powerstroke
03-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Tom, What is the AIM sponsorship? Thanks, Matt

Pro-AIM
A- Pro Armor
B- Pro Armor
B vet - LoneStar
C -LoneStar
C vet-LoneStar
Senior-SixSixOne/Sunline
2-3-4 -SixSixOne/Sunline
Stock -SixSixOne/Sunline
Beg -SixSixOne/Sunline

If you have any questions see me at the race. Leaving now to go an hang some arrows.

94F450SD
03-22-2006, 08:35 AM
sorry to hijak for a second but powerstroke if youre into powerstrokes check out www.superdutydiesel.com

geogeorge
03-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Tom, What is the AIM sponsorship? Thanks, Matt

I belive they do suspension work and stuff like that .

Tom will be off the site untill monday. he is at westphalia working on the track.

Hope you all have funn.

Johnny I don't think you have taken me at a race in a long time. cuz you an't raced in a long time. so there.:blah:

jdwxv3
03-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey all you A guys, I got Yellow, for the front and rear of our quads. That is all Wal Mart had. They dont look pretty but they will serve their purpose. Just look me up at the race. Even if I am not racing I will have my Orange 450R with me riding around the pits handing out the tags. They are just plastic folders cut up but they were cheap. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
03-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Scott you never gave a solid answer on what class we`re I mean your running this year ?

Well Johnny it looks like " WERE" running Senior class for the first time so me and you got some banging to do dont you think.:eek2: :D
Man I am looking forward to running with ya Johnny., Dont how how I will hang but at least you are something I can gun for.
What do ya say.:D
Scott

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Well Johnny it looks like " WERE" running Senior class for the first time so me and you got some banging to do dont you think.:eek2: :D
Man I am looking forward to running with ya Johnny., Dont how how I will hang but at least you are something I can gun for.
Scott

We`ll have fun if anything , I think I`m on my 9th or 10th day smoke free lost count but starting to feel good , I dont want you peeing in my tank or playing with my nuts anymore :huh Since we`re in the same class now :devil: Hope to see ya sat.

ronnie
03-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Scott can i run the seinior class too :D

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
can i run the seinior class too :D

NO NO NO We done have Galen Harris an Chad Davis an Hebert Morris , Well maybe if you ride a trx90 An rub my feet after the race :D

ronnie
03-22-2006, 07:34 PM
NO NO NO We done have Galen Harris an Chad Davis an Hebert Morris , Well maybe if you ride a trx90 An rub my feet after the race :D i don't have a 90 i got alex 50 .they let me race the senior class at georgia last week.:D

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Come on back Ronnie , We`ll have fun . It aint bad being beat by a nice guy , It`s when you get beat by a uppidy cocky azzhole that pizzes ya off , Johnny Maples was one of the fastest nicest guys I ever enjoyed being beat by :D Now this Scott guy he aint getting it easy :devil: