PDA

View Full Version : Westphalia Roll Call March 25th

Pages : 1 [2]

ronnie
03-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Come on back Ronnie , We`ll have fun . It aint bad being beat by a nice guy , It`s when you get beat by a uppidy cocky azzhole that pizzes ya off , Johnny Maples was one of the fastest nicest guys I ever enjoyed being beat by :D Now this Scott guy he aint getting it easy :devil: you and scott will get one more year to practice before i come back to the senior class .maybe i will get the number 1 plate this year and i will line up in the senior class next year .:D

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Man Ronnie I just went an looked at the GNCC Ga. results you did awesome 1st beating Dave Simmons by 2 min. big pat on back to you. I know that Dave is pretty darn fast . Maybe you better stay up front in AA - class a few more years Great job Ron :cool:

ronnie
03-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Man Ronnie I just went an looked at the GNCC Ga. results you did awesome 1st beating Dave Simmons by 2 min. big pat on back to you. I know that Dave is pretty darn fast . Maybe you better stay up front in AA - class a few more years Great job Ron :cool: thanks. i think its time to hang up the hat everyone is getting faster and younger:D

Johnny & Monica
03-22-2006, 08:33 PM
What Hat I never got to wear no hat :rolleyes: Ended it with the #1 plate

ronnie
03-22-2006, 08:42 PM
What Hat I never got to wear no hat :rolleyes: Ended it with the #1 plate if i would get the number #1 plate i would quit a winner .:D

geogeorge
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Ronnie you wont to race old fart class you better get realy slow. If you finish in the top 20 you have to run A or AA. Man its nice to be slow.:blah:

jdwxv3
03-23-2006, 05:14 AM
Good news guys, it may not be THAT muddy. Yesterday was sunny and windy, today and tommorow as of now are supposed to be the same. Who knows though, with the accuracy of our weather man we could get a blizzard or a huge down pour.

Also, the wife, my mom, her mom, her dad, the doctor, my dad, her sister, and my sister, have decided I will be a spectator this weekend:(. I guess they are right. We are just getting to close and I would hate to be miss it. So I will see you all there and I might bring the 450 just to ride around. See ya, Josh

yfz450xc
03-23-2006, 05:37 AM
We`ll have fun if anything , I think I`m on my 9th or 10th day smoke free lost count but starting to feel good , I dont want you peeing in my tank or playing with my nuts anymore :huh Since we`re in the same class now :devil: Hope to see ya sat.

Yea I know I got a bad habit about lifting my leg alot to pee in public.:eek2: :D
Ronnie that would be great you sitting on the line Johnny distracting you while I let the air our of your tires, then we would be matched up.:devil:
Scott:D

yfz450xc
03-23-2006, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by ronnie
i don't have a 90 i got alex 50 .they let me race the senior class at georgia last week.:D

You just stay up front and slow down Gaylon and herbert for us.:eek2: :devil:

Story I hear now is B class 24 will be big also this year heard alot of people going there now.
Scott

jlm996s
03-23-2006, 11:56 AM
This guy looks familier.

millphoto
03-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Hey all you A guys, I got Yellow, for the front and rear of our quads. That is all Wal Mart had. They dont look pretty but they will serve their purpose. Just look me up at the race. Even if I am not racing I will have my Orange 450R with me riding around the pits handing out the tags. They are just plastic folders cut up but they were cheap. Later, Josh

I thought you were getting red? I just recieved 100 plastic yellow tags from UPS?

jdwxv3
03-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Oh Sorry Tim, I can get red no big deal. I thought you said anything except red:D . I will get it taken care of.

Also anyone know how to get ahold of Tom or Greg, I want to go help tommorow and I need to know what to bring. Thanks, Josh

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s
This guy looks familier.

Thats Yak Yak , Mike Gregory from Centralia Mo. or 79400ex here on atvriders ,

millphoto
03-23-2006, 04:27 PM
sorry for the confusion Josh. You fast guys don't want to yellow anyway;)

dj400ex
03-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Yea I know I got a bad habit about lifting my leg alot to pee in public.:eek2: :D
Ronnie that would be great you sitting on the line Johnny distracting you while I let the air our of your tires, then we would be matched up.:devil:

out of each individual tireball? :D

yfz450xc
03-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
out of each individual tireball? :D

Thanks for the heads up Dj .:D

yfz450xc
03-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Well it is not looking good for the home team here people I have electrical problems I cant solve, have a charged battery with the seilinoid just clicking and not turning over.cleaned alot of the connectors ???
Scott:confused:

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Well it is not looking good for the home team here people I have electrical problems I cant solve, have a charged battery with the seilinoid just clicking and not turning over.cleaned alot of the connectors ???

Damn Yamaha :mad: Mine was doing that last year an we elictric die greased it an really cleaned the plugs May have a new one here let me check after dinner , You aint getting outta this ol`man :devil:

dj400ex
03-23-2006, 06:20 PM
is the spark plug sparking?

geogeorge
03-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
is the spark plug sparking?

DJ if its not trunning over he can't check for spark.

Scott make sure you wired it all right. If you undid the wires check to make sure you put them on right. Also check your kill switch stuff. I had truble with water in the on off switch that kept my quad from truning over.

Man it was down right hot today almost 90.

ronnie
03-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Ronnie you wont to race old fart class you better get realy slow. If you finish in the top 20 you have to run A or AA. Man its nice to be slow.:blah: you know there is no rules in mhsc :D

ronnie
03-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Scott:confused: maybe you need a honda to pull start it.:D

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Maybe him an Geoff could push start each other :o

geogeorge
03-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Hay johnny would you like a smoke?

:devil:

my yamaha hasn't left me walking yet or being towed home. Can you say that johnny about your honda?

NO........

You have already been towed back in and you haven't even raced it yet.

:blah:

03-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Good news guys, it may not be THAT muddy. Yesterday was sunny and windy, today and tommorow as of now are supposed to be the same. Who knows though, with the accuracy of our weather man we could get a blizzard or a huge down pour.

Also, the wife, my mom, her mom, her dad, the doctor, my dad, her sister, and my sister, have decided I will be a spectator this weekend:(. I guess they are right. We are just getting to close and I would hate to be miss it. So I will see you all there and I might bring the 450 just to ride around. See ya, Josh

well you can at least stop by and say hi :macho

SHEP400EX
03-23-2006, 09:02 PM
what about any bad fuses scott? just a thought. hey ups got my parts all screwed up and one box either lost orrrrr lost, just plain lost:( i am calling 1st am to figure it out but i may have to run honda red and stock parts for the first one. and it looks like a long night friday top finish getting ready:blah: see ya guys there

jdwxv3
03-23-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll stop by Yurik, I plan on being there and watching close. Mitch has been working on his 450 all day and it should be ready to go. I dont belvie John Wallace or Carson Coffman are racing so that takes some faster guys out of A. It will be interesting in the AA class to see how all that stacks up! It should be an intersting year. Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Uliens running A-class

motoboy66
03-23-2006, 10:07 PM

Scott, I got a new honda solinoid that I am sure we could rig. After all they all work the same way, I had one off a lawn mower on mine for a while. It sounds like the contacts inside are dirty. There is a posibility that they may be able to be cleaned. Ill look at Randy's 450 tomarow and see what all would have to be done to runt the honda one. Should be a fun year in B vet as well.

Rdogg450
03-23-2006, 10:48 PM
you know there is no rules in mhsc :D

No rules........ exactly!! lol It's about who you know!!:D

geogeorge
03-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
No rules........ exactly!! lol It's about who you know!!:D

I know everyone and it did not do me any good. I still had to get ridd of my Rekluse.

geogeorge
03-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Now, just so you all know. There was just a 3.7 earth quake here. My first one seens I got out here. :macho

Well at least its warm.

jdwxv3
03-24-2006, 05:04 AM
Uliens running A-class

Cool, is he racing all of Missouri? If so that is cool! See you in about 27 hours! Later, Josh

yfz450xc
03-24-2006, 06:05 AM
I got power from the battery to the starter but it is calling for 12.8 volts and I am only getting 12.6 ?? close I know but I tried to hot jump it also from the batterry which has 13.1 and I get nothing down at the starter either, so it is either a silinoid which I have to find one or a starter?/
Will be there anyway with the boy regardless.

I wonder if I change my plastic to red if it would start then.:eek2: :D

geogeorge
03-24-2006, 08:50 AM

I wonder if I change my plastic to red if it would start then.:eek2: :D

It may start but you woul dhave to have it towed back in. Just ask Johnny..............O I'm sorry tht is only if its green plastic. :devil:

Johnny need a smoke yst?

Johnny & Monica
03-24-2006, 09:02 AM
Yesss I neeedddd aa smmooke ppplllleaasssseee :devil:

geogeorge
03-24-2006, 09:25 AM
I just have to keep messing with you Johnny. Man its going to be a fun year as long as you anad scott show up to all the races.

Johnny & Monica
03-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Geoff I sure em going to try , Mo. riders are like a big family to us :D I have noticed alot of new faces thougth :eek2: Monica cant make it this weekend :( Shes doing the GNCC coverage from NC

geogeorge
03-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Geoff I sure em going to try , Mo. riders are like a big family to us :D I have noticed alot of new faces thougth :eek2: Monica cant make it this weekend :( Shes doing the GNCC coverage from NC

You know Johnny the only reason I put up with you is so I can look at your wife. I hope she can make the Missouri races. :D

Other wise we might have to ship you off and have her bring the kids. :devil:

Kurt Glore
03-24-2006, 11:25 AM
I just want to wish everyone good luck, I wont be able to be there this weekend. Everyone have a good race, have fun and be safe. Dont forget to thank the land owners. I hope the weather is decent for the race.

Kurt Glore

yfz450xc
03-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Just found out , starter brushes stuck got it turning over now but alot to do see ya there .
and later tonight here

watts16
03-24-2006, 04:28 PM
I cant wait. My bumper didnt come in so i had to weld the stocker together. first hit its going to be smashed. Ill be the in young C

jdwxv3
03-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Just got back from the track and it is awesome. I helped Tom, Greg, Bryan, and some other guy out today. The track is going to be great, absolute perfect conditions, not muddy, not dusty. They also added about 1/4 mile of new trail that is pretty awesome. There is one creek bed that will get everyone wet, it is probaly about 300 yards or better and has approx 10in of water in it.

No racing for me I am picking up a work avg. :( You all will enjoy this track I garuntee it! Later, Josh

DJJ450r
03-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Is it tight and technical or more open?

Johnny & Monica
03-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Johnny and Chancers headed out with Uehlin about an hour or so ago. We only had one of the kids quads ready so Tay opted to take a $20 and go to the skating rink plus she is charging her brother an extra $10 for rent on racing her quad. LOL

I really hate missing this race but I will be here waiting for updates and doing the race coverage for the GNCC at NC.

Good Luck everyone!!!

jdwxv3
03-24-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
Is it tight and technical or more open?

Um.....it has a little of both. I would not consider it tight but not really open either. I'd just say it is a perfect mix with a few feilds thorwn into the mix. Looks like we are going to have a good turn out! Later, Josh

ronnie
03-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Just found out , starter brushes stuck got it turning over now but alot to do see ya there .
and later tonight here
Scott:D that is geat i was going to send you a hand crank to get that yamaha started see you tommorow :D

SHEP400EX
03-24-2006, 05:59 PM
my green plastic didnt come in so it looks like i will run the honda red.going to be a long night for me also as im finishing putting parts on. and i just found out i have no spare tire for the front:grr: thanks josh for your help see ya there.

yfz450xc
03-24-2006, 07:06 PM
that is geat i was going to send you a hand crank to get that yamaha started see you tommorow :D

That was good ronnie but my bike runs on gas not hay.
:blah:
See ya tommorrow

DJJ450r
03-24-2006, 08:03 PM
Um.....it has a little of both. I would not consider it tight but not really open either. I'd just say it is a perfect mix with a few feilds thorwn into the mix. Looks like we are going to have a good turn out! Later, Josh

Thats good, aslong as its tighter than the GNCC's:devil: Them pits killed me:blah:

PS bring 85 bucks for steering stem:macho

jdwxv3
03-24-2006, 08:13 PM
I was bringing the $$ for the stem but thanks for reminding me:) . I will see you all tommorow.

Rdogg450
03-24-2006, 10:32 PM
See everyone there.....:o

geogeorge
03-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Just got back from the track and it is awesome. I helped Tom, Greg, Bryan, and some other guy out today. The track is going to be great, absolute perfect conditions, not muddy, not dusty. They also added about 1/4 mile of new trail that is pretty awesome. There is one creek bed that will get everyone wet, it is probaly about 300 yards or better and has approx 10in of water in it.

No racing for me I am picking up a work avg. :( You all will enjoy this track I garuntee it! Later, Josh

Josh thank you for going down and helping out. it means a great deal to everyone there. Good luck to everyone and have fun. Besure to get me the low down as soon as you all can.
Geoff

jdwxv3
03-25-2006, 05:18 AM
Yea Geoff, it was not a problem. I really like working out in the woods and what not. Although in the big grass track I did hit my self in the head with the post driver and I stood there like:huh . And then I was laughed at:grr: :D but they all assured me that it had happend to almost all of them. But damn that hurt! Later, and see most of you in about 3 hours!

geogeorge
03-25-2006, 07:32 AM
Yea Geoff, it was not a problem. I really like working out in the woods and what not. Although in the big grass track I did hit my self in the head with the post driver and I stood there like:huh . And then I was laughed at:grr: :D but they all assured me that it had happend to almost all of them. But damn that hurt! Later, and see most of you in about 3 hours!

Welcome to the club and yes we have all hit ourselfs in the head with the post driver. everyone but me that is cuz I don't drive post. I get the fun job of arrowing, cutting face slappers, and checking TP for the out houses. :huh

jdwxv3
03-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Just got back, had a great race. Here is what happened before the race even began. Johnny broke his case on the practice lap AGAIN!! He was pissed. Mark Ulein Blew up his rear carrier on the practice lap he was extremly pissed, Ron Bloodworth got his share of blood all over his quad because he has a branch or stick stab through his lip and rip his check pretty bad. He had to be rushed to the hospital. I hope he is doing ok, it sounded pretty bad:( Donnye Schrum knows more about it than me. As for results I can give what I know which is not much.

AA
-1st Zak Johnson
-2nd Todd Senger

A
-1st Mitch Werdehausen
-2nd Chris Jodeke
-3rd Danny Schafer
-4th Darrin Polachek
-6th Lee Sawyer
-8th Little Schrum

B
1st- Devon aka(DJJ450R)
4th-Mark Karnes
5th-Zack Werdehausen
6th-Eric Gerbes

C---No clue But Tim Miller took 2nd in his C class.

Stock
1st-Matt Dunbar
2nd-Jon Loveland
3rd-Casey Werdehausen
Cant rember what Josh Lawrence got...sorry.

Sorry this is all I caught, I was working the pee wee race while the results were posted up.

Later, Josh

SHEP400EX
03-25-2006, 07:44 PM
it was an awesome track with plenty of open fast fields with a mix of tight woods with lots of rocks. the terrace field would take many riders by surprise with the wooped out and off camber holes and jumps. i stopped to help one guy out that got knocked out after rolling his bike only for me to fall back to 9th:( but he came and thanked me after the race and told me he was ok. many riders hands and feet got soaking wet and frozen going through the once dry 3 days ago creeks:blah: i made 3 great passes through the creeks only to freeze my hands in the fields and having to pit to warm hands with new gloves. all in all the track was laid out great and most had a great time. the pee wees were off to a great start with about 20 in the advanced classes and about 10 in the 50cc classes. i think zak won that class with scott johnsons boy on his tail before having motor problems that would end his day:( what about the kid trying to do nac nacs? he was great! and only 4. thanks mhsc and all the helpers.

the other shep

TDBRPH
03-25-2006, 07:51 PM
I will 2nd the frozen hands ;)

Lost a brand new PRM Swingarm Skid for an 06 YFZ. Josh if you guys ride down there when the water is lower have a look around in the creek if you dont mind.....

Had a great time despite the cold hands and barely being able to hold on to the bars.

Triston

jdwxv3
03-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TDBRPH
I will 2nd the frozen hands ;)

Lost a brand new PRM Swingarm Skid for an 06 YFZ. Josh if you guys ride down there when the water is lower have a look around in the creek if you dont mind.....

Had a great time despite the cold hands and barely being able to hold on to the bars.

Triston

I will look for it Triston. I dont ride there much but I will make an effort to find it. I am assuming you lost it in the creek. Later, Josh

DJJ450r
03-25-2006, 08:18 PM

1st- Devon aka(DJJ450R)

:devil: I had a great time the track was a bit wide for what I like but still had fun. Didn't care to much for the creeek sections though. That's the only place people passed me because I didn't want to get wet. I think Ronnie got like 15 stitches and when donnye called the hospital the first thing he asked for was the results:blah: Tyler Shepard ran great today in the peewee race, he was in the lead untill he decided to extend the track a little:p Kim took pics of the results so I'm sure they will be up soon. I'm really tired os im going to bed now. Good night,

Devon

yfz450xc
03-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Great race but really tired we didnt get the pee wee throphys until 5:30 :eek2:
but the course was great and the pee wee course was awesome to, hats off to the Mo dirt crew and gary Horn for a good layout on the pee wee.
I was running with Gaylon ( A very Little) and hurbert for about 2 laps dont know what got into me then I got a flat and that whooped me.
I will give a race report tommorrow, but man Josh maybe you should be doing them yuors started great.:)
Take care all
Scott

03-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Just got back, had a great race. Here is what happened before the race even began. Johnny broke his case on the practice lap AGAIN!! He was pissed. Mark Ulein Blew up his rear carrier on the practice lap he was extremly pissed, Ron Bloodworth got his share of blood all over his quad because he has a branch or stick stab through his lip and rip his check pretty bad. He had to be rushed to the hospital. I hope he is doing ok, it sounded pretty bad:( Donnye Schrum knows more about it than me. As for results I can give what I know which is not much.

AA
-1st Zak Johnson
-2nd Todd Senger

A
-1st Mitch Werdehausen
-2nd Chris Jodeke
-3rd Danny Schafer
-4th Darrin Polachek
-6th Lee Sawyer
-8th Little Schrum

B
1st- Devon aka(DJJ450R)
4th-Mark Karnes
5th-Zack Werdehausen
6th-Eric Gerbes

C---No clue But Tim Miller took 2nd in his C class.

Stock
1st-Matt Dunbar
2nd-Jon Loveland
3rd-Casey Werdehausen
Cant rember what Josh Lawrence got...sorry.

Sorry this is all I caught, I was working the pee wee race while the results were posted up.

Later, Josh

any idea how i did josh? i heard i was either 10th 12th or 13th lol, quite the mixture id say haha, all i kno is, no steering stabilizer SUCKS! also by lap 3 my hands and feet were so dang cold i couldnt even feel them lol, on the last lap i was having trouble holding on to the grips because i was so cold, im glad the race ended when it did or else i may not have hands haha

you were right about the track, i liked it, just a little bit too fast for me, i noticed a lot about how you open a guys ride, seems to me that you guys fly in the open, i have a hard time keeping up with you in the open sections, im kinda scared to hit 4th gear in those ruts with no dampener, afraid the bars might fling and me go over with the bike

ill have a dampener by the seymour gncc most likely, i have a lot of training to do, i also realized i prolly should of ate before the race, cuz on the last lap man was i hungry haha

thanks for the red plates, great idea! if you need some hipers (any of you MO guys) i can set you up with great deals, i kno a lot of you noticed i was selling them at the track, a few people talked to me who bent their wheels on the practice lap

it was nice meeting you josh, hopefully by mid season i will be tip top and able to run with you guys, im good in the woods and the tight stuff, and the fast stuff in the woods, but once we hit those wide field sections with the whoops and braking bumps, you guys get to flying thats for sure haha

let me kno how i did, i was so dang cold we jus left instead of waiting for the results

thanks to the land owners and tom, great job guys! i look forward to 2 seymour races in a row, being i wont be able to attend kahoka

Yurik #238

03-25-2006, 09:09 PM
also, how many riders were in open A, i think it was 17 or 18? i may be wrong? i liked racing with you guys, sure beats racing the C class, this pace better suits me for sure, sept for that stupid little devon kid passing me, i swear lol, you guys sure got faster, ima have to put in some extra hours to run with you guys

devon you should def do A with us man, you would be a great addition, or of course u can just conquer B, which im sure you plan on doing lol

watts16
03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Heres some of the results sorry my camera died and couldnt finish taking pics

watts16
03-25-2006, 10:06 PM
AA

watts16
03-25-2006, 10:09 PM
C. I won it I think Im going to B because my times are comparable. I will post the holeshot videos also. I got lucky on my holeshot i was 4th or 5th into the woods.

geogeorge
03-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Greg how did you liike racing in Mo?

I'm looking forward to doing a few Iowa races this year.

watts16
03-26-2006, 05:18 AM
I loved racing that track. I plan on doing a few more of the closer MO races. I wish I was closer but the closest track is 4 hours. Does anyone know who wrecked I think in the second lap? I think he was on a z400. It by the pit area kind of. NOt the side where scoring was but the other side.

jdwxv3
03-26-2006, 05:43 AM
I dont know who wrecked. I know my cousin in the B class should give Devon some competition but who knows the little chit machince was riding good! Anyway Zack W just got his 450R thursday and ended up with 2 flats but I belive Devon still put the smack down on him pretty hard. Should be a good year plus if Justin Rains comes back he is def fast enough to race A class but wants to stick with B so we should see some good B races in the next few events.

And Yurik, I was working the Pee Wee race and by the time I got up to the trailor all the results were torn off. As far as your hands go Mitch said he would be going through a feild, hit a bump and his hands would just fly off the bars. And we dont run stabilizers so you just need to nut up and put some meat on your bones :eek2: :D :uhoh: :muscle: See you at the next one, next time Mitch wont have it so easy b/c Carson will be back, John Wallace will be on his 450, I dont look for little Schrum to have many more bad races, and of course I cant let my little brother whip me......can I......??:rolleyes: :cuss: Later, Josh

03-26-2006, 08:40 AM
And Yurik, I was working the Pee Wee race and by the time I got up to the trailor all the results were torn off. As far as your hands go Mitch said he would be going through a feild, hit a bump and his hands would just fly off the bars. And we dont run stabilizers so you just need to nut up and put some meat on your bones :eek2: :D :uhoh: :muscle:

hey now, being only 145 pounds pays off haha, ya my hands would fly off all the time, next race i should have a dampener so we will c what happens, i need to go faster in the straight aways, all the open A guys really pull away from me on those, i was just afraid my bars were gonna fly sideways and over i go, i learned a lot, and have a whole month of off time to get the parts i need and get some riding in, im hoping by Jamestown to at least be able to run with the top 6 or 7 guys for the whole race, ill cya at the seymour, cant make kahoka

Johnny & Monica
03-26-2006, 08:54 AM
I dont think mike burrows or zack johnson ever use a damn damper :devil:

DJJ450r
03-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey johnny are you gonna be at the first Iowa this weekend? You have Bryan Bakers old bike with the lonestar LT right? I want to see what that looks like I might get me a set:macho I saw chances bike too that thing is sweet looking

03-26-2006, 09:00 AM
its not gang up on yurik day lol

i guess devon said i took 14th, which is exactly how i felt like i rode, my last 2 laps were very poor, i think i can do much better next race, at least nothing is broke, so we will c what happens

jdwxv3
03-26-2006, 09:27 AM
Yea Kohoka is going to be my first Mo race of the year and it is also going to be my first time racing Kahoka. See you at Seymour then! I hate that track last time there I wrecked pretty good. Later, Josh

Punk'd
03-26-2006, 09:33 AM
Is there going to be any pictures from the race like lastyear?

DJJ450r
03-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Yea Kohoka is going to be my first Mo race of the year and it is also going to be my first time racing Kahoka. See you at Seymour then! I hate that track last time there I wrecked pretty good. Later, Josh

Kahoka is my favorite track, no rocks:devil:

geogeorge
03-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
its not gang up on yurik day lol

You just can't fix stupid. :D

just messing with you. why wont you be at the next race?

Johnny & Monica
03-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey johnny are you gonna be at the first Iowa this weekend? You have Bryan Bakers old bike with the lonestar LT right? I want to see what that looks like I might get me a set:macho I saw chances bike too that thing is sweet looking

That was actually Taylors quad An we bribed her to let chance ace it His has the same pc`ed red frame an red graphics but blue plastic , We`re waiting on his motor kit an exchaust this week before Ia.
We planning on be up at Ia. fri. nigth to watch the MX race`s sat. , My buddy mark Bougth Bakers quad an kept the frame a-arms swingarm an axis , I bougth his old quad with bakers motor exchaust plastic tank ect. but Im running elka long travel with Jrd long travel a-arms We did alot of swapping around to end up both broke down before the practice lap even started lol . If you make it to Ia. next weekend be sure to stop an say hey Theres so many new faces in Mo. I would like to get to know everyone Like the old days .

Monica didnt get to come an take pictures this week because she did the gncc coverage from NC But should try to get the rest of them since Mo riders showed so much support an really took care of her at the banquet , She loves to hear how people appreciate it An Mo. racers reallly show it Thanks for Making my girl smile :D She really missed not going this weekend working on maybe a lap top to do gncc`s from Mo. or Ia. Gotta figure something out we love the races an people Thanks

watts16
03-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Is there going to be any pictures from the race like lastyear?

at the start
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing032.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing033.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing035.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing036.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing037.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing038.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing039.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/watts16/Racing040.jpg
Thats all my dad got because the batteries went dead.

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:13 PM
DJ

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:13 PM

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I took over 330 pics. Any one wanting a copy can email me at shrum_racing@sbcglobal.net and I'll put them on a cd for ya.

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:19 PM

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:19 PM
x

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:21 PM
xx

sspalco
03-26-2006, 12:25 PM
Tyler

Johnny & Monica
03-26-2006, 12:36 PM
I didnt take the camera with me yesterday an Monica didnt make it did anyone get a picture of my boy Chance on the Yellow an red hetrick racing kasea He rode the 90 class :D

03-26-2006, 12:58 PM
You just can't fix stupid. :D

just messing with you. why wont you be at the next race?

kahoka is way 2 far for us, we wont make that one or park hills, we should be at the rest, then we will be at 5 GNCC races, possibly 6, i wish i could make kahoka or park hills one of these times, ive never been to either track :(

watts16
03-26-2006, 01:08 PM
here is a video of all the holeshots except the stock class
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRh_raQM9Ak

jdwxv3
03-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Thats pretty cool Greg, Congrats on the finish as well. Later, Josh

And Mama Shrum thanks for the helmet cam video! I have watched it two times already. Later, Josh

sspalco
03-26-2006, 03:01 PM
No prob. We adjusted the camera so now the video's are better. I should have the Georgia GNCC copied by the next race. I'll bring ya one.

sspalco
03-26-2006, 03:02 PM
We moved the camera to view farther forward since DJ can't see that well, he tends to look down alot. But the Georgia vid is much better. It is amazing what a great learning tool it is.

jdwxv3
03-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Yea, the video did point at the ground a lot. I hurt my neck watching it:) . I still enjoyed it, I knew it was your first time using it, I figured you got it all worked out. I will find you at the next race to pic up the DVD. Thanks a lot! Later, Josh

03-26-2006, 05:16 PM
i would like one of those helmet cam DVD's if you dont mind :macho

sspalco
03-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Greg Watts.

sspalco
03-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Greg, thank for posting the vids of the starts. They were great!

shep
03-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
Tyler :bandit:My little stud!!!!:muscle: :muscle:

shep
03-26-2006, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MLWERDE
So you racing A Shep? [/QUOT Sorry Mitch , wasent avoiding you on purpose realy busy and havent had a chance to get on here !!! as you seen im riding the Pro class note i said riding not racing lol!!! good job yesterday!!!

ronnie
03-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit:My little stud!!!!:muscle: :muscle: tyler should be raceing the expert class and you should be raceing the pee wee class:D

watts16
03-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Greg, thank for posting the vids of the starts. They were great!
No Problem, Thanks for posting the pics:blah:

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:37 PM
more pics

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:38 PM
?

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:39 PM
/

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:41 PM

IOWAracer
03-26-2006, 08:41 PM
sspalco and Fam. you guys gonna make it to iowa next weekend if so I look forward to meeting you all! Let me know if your goin.

Broc

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:42 PM
closing in

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:44 PM
We were gonna try but with the boys school being so anal about taking all of your finals if you miss two days that I think we will wait until school is out and then hit the series. They get out May 12th, so we are gonna make some after that. Anyways, good luck to everyone and have lots of fun.

sspalco
03-26-2006, 08:47 PM
'

Johnny & Monica
03-26-2006, 09:17 PM
We were gonna try but with the boys school being so anal about taking all of your finals if you miss two days that I think we will wait until school is out and then hit the series. They get out May 12th, so we are gonna make some after that. Anyways, good luck to everyone and have lots of fun.

You said anal And I thougth you was talking about Geoff or Shep :devil:

QUADROOKIE
03-26-2006, 09:23 PM
'

Now theres a guy who has taste in a quad!! Glad to see someone else hasnt sold out to the 450's!!:D

motoboy66
03-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Thats it I am done with the racing. I thought the track was great, Allthough I really don't like the feild sections. All that happens to me is I get passed by the 450's only to have to get arounbd them in the woods again. Well got a horrible start last one into the woods, then for no reason at all my quad just quit. I still have no idea what happened. After I rolled to a stop it started right back up and didnt have any trouble again. I worked my way back up a little was running good, then it all happened. In the feild section I was hit by another rider in a turn. This turned my quad sideways, and procedded to launch me through the air. Long story short, I bent my stearing stem and broke my clavicle. this is the end of my racing. i dont know if a cheast protecor would have helped. Well now I have a few weeks off work, and maybe getting some aftermarket screws in my shoulder. For sale one 2000 400EX XC race machine. Full TCS shocks, Laeger's a-arms, Houser swimg arm, 17 point frame gusset, 416 hi compression piston, stage 2 hot cam, full FMF exhaust and one nicely bent stearing stem. Seams that first races of the year are not good to me. Last year I tore up my knee and this year I cant move my arm. Was nice racing with all of you.

motoboy66
03-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Just kidding!!! I could never stop racing. I just need to get more body protection. Should be back on the starting line in a few weeks with some new hardare, both in my shoulder and on the quad. I now have a good supply of Vicadin!!!

geogeorge
03-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Just kidding!!! I could never stop racing. I just need to get more body protection. Should be back on the starting line in a few weeks with some new hardare, both in my shoulder and on the quad. I now have a good supply of Vicadin!!!

Vicadin is are friend. :D

Man sorry about your trubles but glade your not giving in. Other wise would would have to call you Johnny. :blah:

yfz450xc
03-27-2006, 05:56 AM

Todd that is the only thing that kept me going all day for my elbow now my elbow and hand are swollen up, off to see the doctor I guess you will bounce back though.

yfz450xc
03-27-2006, 05:57 AM
Ronnie
You ok Ronnie, sorry to hear that freak thing happen man.
Scott

sspalco
03-27-2006, 07:39 AM
man the first race of the MHSC year seems to be the worse one for accidents. All you peeps that got hurt....GET BETTER! And remember that you got bummed up doing something fun. I think maybe everyone was excited to start the season again and just got to goin too fast.

Johnny, I sent Monica a copy of the pics off this morning. If they don't work on your computer let me know and I'll send another, I tried a program that I never used before.

Johnny & Monica
03-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks Kim :D Feeling any better Ronnie ? Or you Scott ? See you guys soon :D

ronnie
03-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Ronnie
You ok Ronnie, sorry to hear that freak thing happen man.
Scott yes im ok and i will see at the next race .:D

sspalco
03-27-2006, 12:34 PM
What happened Scott?

motoboy66
03-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah its all good. I guess now I need a chest protector. Have a little bit of time befor the next race, this one should not be as long as the knee was last year. I had a blast while I was out there though.

sspalco
03-27-2006, 01:17 PM
riding gear is number one priority. bikes can always be fixed.

DJJ450r
03-27-2006, 01:49 PM

:macho

Rdogg450
03-27-2006, 03:11 PM

I second that!

Rdogg450
03-27-2006, 03:12 PM

Damn you had me going there for a second Todd...... :eek:

03-27-2006, 03:26 PM
ya he got me for a second 2 lol

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 03:51 PM

Pain goes away, wonds heel, but glory last forever. :macho

Don't fix it just buy new. It works for me.

jdwxv3
03-27-2006, 03:58 PM
I wonder when the overalls will be up? I know Erica was working pretty hard on them but a few classes had a lot of problems. I am just anxouis and I didnt even race! The complete unoffical results are up on the other site. Later, Josh

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 04:03 PM
I wonder when the overalls will be up? I know Erica was working pretty hard on them but a few classes had a lot of problems. I am just anxouis and I didnt even race! The complete unoffical results are up on the other site. Later, Josh

What other site?

bikes had 248 riders not counting th pee wee's. not a bad turn out. A few Bike guys got hurt. sorry the hear that so everyone keep them in mind and wish them all well.

Mo site said ATV's should be up soon. That hope tom gets the info soon.

Johnny & Monica
03-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Erica looked to be working pretty hard this last weekend with sign up an all , I would not want her job one bit :eek2: She was running from one tent to another an to the computer during sign up working as 3 people , Good job Erica :D

shep
03-27-2006, 04:33 PM
:bandit: I want to wish all that got hurt the best of luck gettig better, and just say im glad it wasent me this time!!! LOL.....and Ronnie if you have been on a Yammy that stick would not of gooten you!!!:blah: :D

yfz450xc
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
What happened Scott?

Old age I guess was living on vicadin and ibuprofen for a swollen elbow and hard to grip, going away alittle though, I think you are right though Kim , everyone was so excited and the track was fast it was just one of them strange races me a flat tire and was doing good.
Thanks for taking the pics Kim and sending them to Monica I love to see motivated people like all of you and the Millers as well; and I dont usuassly like to talk about nice about Tom( :D ) cause it goes to his head :D , but what can we say about all the work he has done for the give aways ; I know personnaly that it takes alot and Tom " Top notch really, great work Tom ".
It was a very good show by all the Mo dirt and everyone and Greg and Bryan and so many others.
ATV racers are a step ahead of the curve for sportmanship that is for sure.
Scott

ronnie
03-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: I want to wish all that got hurt the best of luck gettig better, and just say im glad it wasent me this time!!! LOL.....and Ronnie if you have been on a Yammy that stick would not of gooten you!!!:blah: :D if i was a on yamaha i wouldn't even maid it out there:D

watts16
03-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Erica looked to be working pretty hard this last weekend with sign up an all , I would not want her job one bit :eek2: She was running from one tent to another an to the computer during sign up working as 3 people , Good job Erica :D

Was she the one with the baby? Looked like she was workin her *** off at registration lol.

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 04:50 PM
if i was a on yamaha i wouldn't even maid it out there:D Sorry Ronnie more Hondas broke down then Yamahas. Just ask Johnny his Honda did not even make pratice lap. :devil:

Now Ronnie your better half said I have to be nice to yu untill your all better. SO GET WELL SOON PLEASE. :p

03-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Was she the one with the baby? Looked like she was workin her *** off at registration lol.

yep thats her, she was workin hard thats for sure

ronnie
03-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Sorry Ronnie more Hondas broke down then Yamahas. Just ask Johnny his Honda did not even make pratice lap. :devil:

Now Ronnie your better half said I have to be nice to yu untill your all better. SO GET WELL SOON PLEASE. :p johny should have rode my honda it maid it around the track :devil:

SHEP400EX
03-27-2006, 05:43 PM
todd were you the guy that was lying on the ground after the field in the corner before the next field? i came by after i stopped to help another fallen rider. ronnie how did you get hurt? i heard by a branch hitting your face? hope all you guys get better soon i have been there so i know what your feeling

DJJ450r
03-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
todd were you the guy that was lying on the ground after the field in the corner before the next field? i came by after i stopped to help another fallen rider. ronnie how did you get hurt? i heard by a branch hitting your face? hope all you guys get better soon i have been there so i know what your feeling

WTF is that?:eek2:

ronnie
03-27-2006, 05:49 PM
todd were you the guy that was lying on the ground after the field in the corner before the next field? i came by after i stopped to help another fallen rider. ronnie how did you get hurt? i heard by a branch hitting your face? hope all you guys get better soon i have been there so i know what your feeling im glad that wasn't my arm i will take stitches in the face over that arm that had to hurt :(

SHEP400EX
03-27-2006, 05:53 PM
this is what happens when you break 2 bones in your arm just past your wrist> this happened at loretta lynns 2 years ago when a rider stopped to pit right in front of me at 45 mph w/o a warning. luckily i only missed 1 mo race. the pins were done so they could adjust the bone if it wasnt healing straight. 8 weeks and it was off.::

sparky76
03-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Thanks to anyone and everyone who helped organize, build or whatever-I thought it was great. This is was my second MHSC event and I'm already hooked. It was good meeting you Johnny, I was pitted next to you with red f-150 and the black 450r. But I felt horrible when I saw your cracked case, wish I coulda helped ya.

just a couple thoughts/questions:

Do the starts always funnel into the woods that soon/tight?

The idea of the red tags on "A" class was great-wish all the classes had those colors.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with sore triceps and quadriceps on monday-I'm sore as hell.

I finished the day with no broke parts, dry gloves, no flat tires, and one bent tie-rod...after seeing and hearing the carnage I'd call that a good day.

thanks again to the organizers, volunteers and sponsers.

03-27-2006, 06:20 PM
i just wish i could get the track builders to come out to my house and build a track like the MHSC ones, then i could actually put all of my 46 acres to use instead of only riding like 15 of it cuz of so much brush and stuff, if anyone lives close to kansas and wants to help me make some trails and ride with me, feel free, i can give you directions :macho

shep
03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by sparky76
Thanks to anyone and everyone who helped organize, build or whatever-I thought it was great. This is was my second MHSC event and I'm already hooked. It was good meeting you Johnny, I was pitted next to you with red f-150 and the black 450r. But I felt horrible when I saw your cracked case, wish I coulda helped ya.

The idea of the red tags on "A" class was great-wish all the classes had those colors.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with sore triceps and quadriceps on monday-I'm sore as hell.

I finished the day with no broke parts, dry gloves, no flat tires, and one bent tie-rod...after seeing and hearing the carnage I'd call that a good day.

thanks again to the organizers, volunteers and sponsers. :bandit: Yes the starts are pretty much the same, and yes Iam sore as HELL on monday my self!! and yes we are glad to have you ,please bring more freinds next time!! are you a sparky by trade?

sparky76
03-27-2006, 06:52 PM
yea-i'm a local 1 IBEW electrician in st. louis. With that being said-you can understand how worried I get about screwing up a knee or a wrist out there. In other words- 4th and 5th gear don't see any action till I get home! I just can't believe how the inner knees and shoulders were sore sunday, but monday the other muscles were killin me. Also thanks for the results on " the other site". After seeing that, I'm pissed to realize I had saved energy for the fourth lap only to see I missed it by 2 minutes. I also realized stock front shocks suck!

btw-are there any scrambles in April anywhere close.. just curious thanks!

jdwxv3
03-27-2006, 06:55 PM

thanks again to the organizers, volunteers and sponsers.

I am addicted to! You just better get a good paying job:eek2: As far as the tags go, all I did was go to Wal-Mart and bought all there plastic red folders, had the wife cut them into squares for me, I punched a few holes and asked people if I could put them on the front and rear of there quads. The entire idea cost me about 5-10 bucks and it worked great. Everyone of the A riders allowed me to place the tags on there quads except one who told me I could put them on.... then ripped them off:rolleyes: He said he wanted to be a stealth like 007:rolleyes: But I went ahead and told all my buddies so they made sure they knew he was in the same class but he ended up 13th anyway. Oh well maybe he will come around next time:mad: Hope to see you at Kahoka. I will be on a orange 450R # 39, My Bros are also on Orange 450R's one is # 14 and one is # 574. Come say hello. Later, Josh W.

jdwxv3
03-27-2006, 06:57 PM
yea-i'm a local 1 IBEW electrician in st. louis. With that being said-you can understand how worried I get about screwing up a knee or a wrist out there. In other words- 4th and 5th gear don't see any action till I get home! I just can't believe how the inner knees and shoulders were sore sunday, but monday the other muscles were killin me. Also thanks for the results on " the other site". After seeing that, I'm pissed to realize I had saved energy for the fourth lap only to see I missed it by 2 minutes. I also realized stock front shocks suck!

Yea in Iowa on April 2nd. Check it out at www.iatvhss.com they have a great series. You will see a lot of Missouri guys up in Iowa if you race there. Good luck! Later, Josh W.

03-27-2006, 07:04 PM
whats this other site i keep hearing about? i want to see the results

tprender
03-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Glad to see that a few of you had a good time on Sat. Sorry, about the long creek. You should have seen the spot that you were going to go though. Brians and Gregs 4x4 were floating in one of the holes just 20 feet past were you came out of the creek. Don't be surprised if the scores are not posted soon. I would be very surprised if they are posted correct when they are posted. Some computer problems, 1st race of the year.
Hope that you were happy with the few awards that I was able to give out to the riders with your awards after the race.

sspalco
03-27-2006, 07:28 PM
We know that the winter bugs need worked out of the system. THANKS for a great time. First race always has some problems. That's how we improve.

And now that everybody has the winter no racing jitters out of their system, they can be a little more careful next race too.

Rdogg450
03-27-2006, 07:44 PM
this is what happens when you break 2 bones in your arm just past your wrist> this happened at loretta lynns 2 years ago when a rider stopped to pit right in front of me at 45 mph w/o a warning. luckily i only missed 1 mo race. the pins were done so they could adjust the bone if it wasnt healing straight. 8 weeks and it was off.::

Looks like a steering dampner:D

03-27-2006, 07:46 PM
i suprised myself, my first lap i was only 30 seconds from being in 10th, and basically 40 seconds from 9th, im happy about my first lap time actually especially for not pushing myself very hard in that huge rocked out creek part and only doing 3rd gear straight aways, im very happy, now i know i can at least run with you guys up in the open A class, i definently made some mistakes where i could have done better through out the race, i will learn from them and only get faster, im ready for the next one :macho

sparky76
03-27-2006, 07:49 PM
good paying job still isn't enough-I'm already looking at some sites for custom axis fronts...alomost makes your ***hole pucker seeing how much you can dump in a quad. After the park hills race last october fitness and strength was the limiting factor....now suspension is...gulp.

QUADROOKIE
03-27-2006, 07:53 PM

Wait til you race a 2 hour race!! After my first race I literally fell off my quad just past the finish line and laid there for prolly about a half hour while my wife hand-fed me some gatoraid and a snickers cuz I couldnt even hold onto the stuff!! You will not be so tired the more times you race simply cuz you learn to relax a little more.

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Sparky wait untill your my age. I hurts for weeks not days after a race. just remimber one thing. ADVIL.

SOme of the starts will give you a little more room some a little less but yes they all go from wide to one line.

Only thing that counts thoe is having fun.

sspalco
03-27-2006, 08:07 PM
You up old man? If so I'm callin ya to finish our conversation.

03-27-2006, 08:07 PM
im basically painless...and didnt need any advil to do it :blah:

ronnie
03-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Sparky wait untill your my age. I hurts for weeks not days after a race. just remimber one thing. ADVIL.

SOme of the starts will give you a little more room some a little less but yes they all go from wide to one line.

Only thing that counts thoe is having fun. when are you comming back geoff its time to go rideing and your getting spoiled out there with all that weather:devil:

sspalco
03-27-2006, 08:09 PM
You feelin better Ronnie?

ronnie
03-27-2006, 08:16 PM
You feelin better Ronnie? its still a little sour but it is looking better.

03-27-2006, 08:27 PM
its still a little sour but it is looking better.

good to hear, im the kid that was behind you with his dad in the line that took forever lol

sorry to hear about what happened, hopefully you get better soon :macho

ronnie
03-27-2006, 08:40 PM
good to hear, im the kid that was behind you with his dad in the line that took forever lol

sorry to hear about what happened, hopefully you get better soon :macho i like to thank everybody .all you guys are like family .exsept.geoff he rides a yamaha and shep he rides a yamaha to:D

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 08:44 PM
im basically painless...and didnt need any advil to do it :blah:

Was that painless or Brainless?

I'm thinking brainless. No brain no pain.

sspalco
03-27-2006, 08:44 PM
okay Ronnie......Shep IS family....by blood

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 08:47 PM
i like to thank everybody .all you guys are like family .exsept.geoff he rides a yamaha and shep he rides a yamaha to:D

Looks like your feeling better I guess I can go back to picking on your dumb *** now.

Shep might be on a yamaha but he finished the race.

sspalco
03-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Glad you're feelin better though, tell Dar I said hey

ronnie
03-27-2006, 08:50 PM
okay Ronnie......Shep IS family....by blood i know quit reminding me. and geoff quit making me laugh it hurts:devil:

03-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Was that painless or Brainless?

I'm thinking brainless. No brain no pain.

it was painless actually, i jus decided to remove all my nervous system, its been working pretty well, except for the fact of the loss of movement :eek2:

03-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Looks like your feeling better I guess I can go back to picking on your dumb *** now.

Shep might be on a yamaha but he finished the race.

hey now, i have never heard a case of a yamaha out surviving its rider, at least ronnies honda still runs :blah:

sspalco
03-27-2006, 09:09 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a day late) Geoff

ronnie
03-27-2006, 09:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a day late) Geoff it was geoff birthday happy birthday geoff i send you a yamaha cane:D

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:11 PM
it was painless actually, i jus decided to remove all my nervous system, its been working pretty well, except for the fact of the loss of movement :eek2:

And to think I thought you came in last because you were on a Honda. :D

I guess they threw in the chrisma bypass for free.

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:13 PM
it was geoff birthday happy birthday geoff i send you a yamaha cane:D

great I put it with the Honda torlet set cover.

03-27-2006, 09:15 PM
And to think I thought you came in last because you were on a Honda. :D

I guess they thought in the chrisma bypass for free.

lmao, hey now i didnt come in last, 2 spots from last :blah:

everyone has a bad race every now and then, jus the people on yamaha seem to have them more then the others :blah:

for geoffs bday i will give him a fire extinguisher, u never kno when them yami's will burn to the ground haha :blah:

sspalco
03-27-2006, 09:17 PM

everyone has a bad race every now and then

Just some more often than others I guess

03-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Just some more often than others I guess

lmao, this is getting out of hand :scary:

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:19 PM

everyone has a bad race every now and then, jus the people on yamaha seem to have them more then the others :blah:

for geoffs bday i will give him a fire extinguisher, u never kno when them yami's will burn to the ground haha :blah:

The two people you beat were DNF's and I think they were hon Honda's. :devil:

Yamahas are so fast the friction sets them on fire. :blah: :macho

sspalco
03-27-2006, 09:20 PM
just bull....n' ya kiddo......btw isn't it past your bedtime?

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:22 PM
just bull....n' ya kiddo......btw isn't it past your bedtime?

I don't think the kinder care starts that early.

03-27-2006, 09:23 PM
The two people you beat were DNF's and I think they were hon Honda's. :devil:

Yamahas are so fast the friction sets them on fire. :blah: :macho

actually 1 guy got 3 laps, other was dnf lol

not my fault i got cold and didnt eat anything lol, i learned my lesson, and i actually did better then expected, 30 seconds from 10th is way better then i figured for my first lap, so we will c what happens

the friction lmao, if they were fast they would be frictionless...thats how you make an efficient machine, so i guess your saying they are uneffecient piles of scrap lol

bed time...what bed time...:p

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:27 PM
At the speed of sound anything will have friction.

You need to get Discovery Wings channel. then you would understand. But then again then it might come on past your bed time.

:D

ronnie
03-27-2006, 09:29 PM
just bull....n' ya kiddo......btw isn't it past your bedtime? its past my bedtime good night and geoff when you get home your yamaha probly won't start but call me and my honda will pull start it and maybe my honda won't put out a flame and burn your yamaha :bandit:

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:30 PM
its past my bedtime good night and geoff when you get home your yamaha probly won't start but call me and my honda will pull start it and maybe my honda won't put out a flame and burn your yamaha :bandit:

Sorry Ronnie to many trees at my house for you to be safe.:D

03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
its past my bedtime good night and geoff when you get home your yamaha probly won't start but call me and my honda will pull start it and maybe my honda won't put out a flame and burn your yamaha :bandit:

lmao, im goin to bed 2...goodnight my friends :devil:

sspalco
03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
nighty night boys

geogeorge
03-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Ya I have to go take my gerital and the 700 club is coming on.

You kids be good now. :D

motoboy66
03-27-2006, 09:42 PM

Yeah I was in the first turn of that feild section. I got the wind knocked out of me, but was not on the ground that long, maybe 45 seconds or so. There were a lot of guys who slowed down and asked if I was ok. That says a lot for class these guys have. I tried to keep racing, but I was just slowing people down, soI called it a day. I don't think I will have anything like that contraption, but I should find out tomarrow. It doesnt realy hurt , but I just can't move my arm on my own. I am hopping I will be back by the MO GNCC.

sspalco
03-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Yeah I was in the first turn of that feild section. I got the wind knocked out of me, but was not on the ground that long, maybe 45 seconds or so. There were a lot of guys who slowed down and asked if I was ok. That says a lot for class these guys have. I tried to keep racing, but I was just slowing people down, soI called it a day. I don't think I will have anything like that contraption, but I should find out tomarrow. It doesnt realy hurt , but I just can't move my arm on my own. I am hopping I will be back by the MO GNCC.

We all hope everything turns out well at the doc tomorrow, glad you aren't in pain.

millphoto
03-28-2006, 09:15 AM
This is way off topic, but has anyone tried Engine Ice? It's pretty expensive.

03-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by millphoto
This is way off topic, but has anyone tried Engine Ice? It's pretty expensive.

i use it, its great stuff, really seems to bring temps down by around 20 degrees

sspalco
03-28-2006, 01:31 PM
I don't think I will have anything like that contraption, but I should find out tomarrow. [/B]

So what's the verdict?

bjones
03-28-2006, 05:55 PM
I would like to thank everyone that showed to race Saturday and to say sorry about the lines at sign up because you had Greg and myself trying to learn the computer part of the sign-up. I would really like to thank Carson for helping with the scoring nightmere we had because the lack of knowledge that the one person in charge of this does have. Ronnie I hope your feeling better that really bits to start the season this way. I hope everyone had a good time and I'll see everyone at March of Dimes. Bryan

ronnie
03-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by bjones
I would like to thank everyone that showed to race Saturday and to say sorry about the lines at sign up because you had Greg and myself trying to learn the computer part of the sign-up. I would really like to thank Carson for helping with the scoring nightmere we had because the lack of knowledge that the one person in charge of this does have. Ronnie I hope your feeling better that really bits to start the season this way. I hope everyone had a good time and I'll see everyone at March of Dimes. Bryan thanks brian i will be ready for the next race but i thinking about not going on a practice lape:D

DJJ450r
03-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Sent you a PM Ronnie

QUADROOKIE
03-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Whats all this talk of a practice lap? Everyone thats racing lines up single file and takes a lap around the track???:huh

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2006, 08:55 PM
No not single file they open the track up where you can go out and run the course to test the track and look for scary sections:D They have about an hour to go out and do a lap.

geogeorge
03-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Whats all this talk of a practice lap? Everyone thats racing lines up single file and takes a lap around the track???:huh

No you don't line up, you just jump on the track and go out for a lap to see what it looks like and what your in for.

Most of us start it at are pit area.

geogeorge
03-28-2006, 08:57 PM
No not single file they open the track up where you can go out and run the course to test the track and look for scary sections:D They have about an hour to go out and do a lap.

Most of the time Johnny is the scariest thing out there and he needs more then a hour to do his lap. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
03-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Most of the time Johnny is the scariest thing out there and he needs more then a hour to do his lap. :devil:
LOL!! A practice lap would be kinda nice sometimes. Kinda sucks having to walk the darn thing.

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Really it makes it safer so you know the danger areas :D Ask Ronnie , Geoff you know why it takes us so long :devil:

geogeorge
03-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Really it makes it safer so you know the danger areas :D Ask Ronnie , Geoff you know why it takes us so long :devil:

BEER. :D

motoboy66
03-28-2006, 10:12 PM
So what's the verdict?

No pins needed! The doc says it will heal just fine on its own. I just can't go back to work till I get released by my FAA doctor. Maybe 4 weeks. I asked about racing again, and he said I could anything, but if it hurts to stop. So I am hopping to be back for the MO GNCC. I showed him some chest protectors to see what he thought about them. He asked why I didn't have one already, and said chances are nothing would have broken had I been wearing one. Live and learn. He took some more x-rays, and found I fractured a vertabrate in my back. This is also not to bad, just hurts a lot. Well things looking better now. I might be at the Iowa race to spectate and take pictures, but am unsure still. I hope everyone who was hurt, or is still hurting from racing will start feeling better. TIme to do some racing, on PS2 tha is.

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Moto glad your going to be ok. I might have to bring my PS2 game some time so we can have some real pit racing going on.

I bet I can take Johnny on PS 2 as well as the real thing. :D

DJJ450r
03-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Glad to hear all is good. Well maybe not good, but not too bad.
Mama Shrum

DJJ450r
03-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Glad to hear all is good. Well maybe not good, but not too bad.
Mama Shrum

:blah: :devil:

The real DJJ450r:macho

watts16
03-29-2006, 03:45 PM
anyone know how long it will be for the results to be posted on the Mo site? I see they have the bikes on there I want to see how I did overall.

DJJ450r
03-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I wanna know too.:ermm:

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2006, 05:19 PM
May be awhile if you ask Tim Miller nicely maybe he`ll post the un-official results up here he took pictures of them .

yfz450xc
03-29-2006, 05:23 PM
No pins needed! The doc says it will heal just fine on its own. I just can't go back to work till I get released by my FAA doctor. Maybe 4 weeks. I asked about racing again, and he said I could anything, but if it hurts to stop. So I am hopping to be back for the MO GNCC. I showed him some chest protectors to see what he thought about them. He asked why I didn't have one already, and said chances are nothing would have broken had I been wearing one. Live and learn. He took some more x-rays, and found I fractured a vertabrate in my back. This is also not to bad, just hurts a lot. Well things looking better now. I might be at the Iowa race to spectate and take pictures, but am unsure still. I hope everyone who was hurt, or is still hurting from racing will start feeling better. TIme to do some racing, on PS2 tha is.

Todd you have got to wear the gear man, if I would have known that I have extra chest protectors, get you a good one man I believe in it all even knee pads.

Leave the knee pads alone johnny and ronnie and geoff I know what your thinking.:eek2: :D
Aint no banjo palying around here.:D
Scott

yfz450xc
03-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Ronnie, what are the chances we can get Alex to splinter next week to run the MX race on her 50 with Brian and tyler, the course is alot more forgiving now and we can work out a practice time the day before for all of them.
Think about it throphy's and all ????
april 9th

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Todd you have got to wear the gear man, if I would have known that I have extra chest protectors, get you a good one man I believe in it all even knee pads.

Leave the knee pads alone johnny and ronnie and geoff I know what your thinking.:eek2: :D
Aint no banjo palying around here.:D
Scott

Scott don't worry untill you see Johnny with khee pads and the KY. Then I think I would run. :D :eek2: :eek2:

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2006, 05:48 PM
:devil: :devil: :eek2:

tprender
03-29-2006, 06:14 PM
don't be suprised if the results are not posted for awhile. She got mad when the senior class needed to be changed and went home for some reason. So, don't be suprised if when they are posted that they are not correct. This is all that I will say right now, don't want to start something yet. Will just wait an see what happens.

watts16
03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by tprender
don't be suprised if the results are not posted for awhile. She got mad when the senior class needed to be changed and went home for some reason. So, don't be suprised if when they are posted that they are not correct. This is all that I will say right now, don't want to start something yet. Will just wait an see what happens.
Are you the guy that gave the riders meeting and handed out the plaques? If so thanks for the contingencies.

ronnie
03-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Are you the guy that gave the riders meeting and handed out the plaques? If so thanks for the contingencies. yes tom is working hard and everone else too

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Yes Tom is a hard working stiff or working hard on a stiff :confused:

Anyway great job Tom... Always love westphalia even thougth had to watch :grr:

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 07:11 PM
yes tom is working hard and everone else too

I knowi was working my back side off. Man it was hard keeping up with all the ladys in swim suits by the pool. :D

also was very hard getting updates as to how things were going back in Mo.

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Yes Tom is a hard working stiff or working hard on a stiff :confused:

Anyway great job Tom... Always love westphalia even thougth had to watch :grr:

Johnny is are bench wormming pro. :devil:

Can you feel the love johnny?

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2006, 07:19 PM
I knowi was working my back side off. Man it was hard keeping up with all the ladys in swim suits by the pool. :D

also was very hard getting updates as to how things were going back in Mo.

I`m sure you didnt look bad in your 2 piece either :eek2:

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 07:32 PM

I gave up the two piece, I had to shave if I were that one so I've gone to the one piece stand by. :eek2: :eek:

watts16
03-29-2006, 07:48 PM
I gave up the two piece, I had to shave if I were that one so I've gone to the one piece stand by. :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :scary:

sspalco
03-29-2006, 08:36 PM
It's gettin near 70* in the mid west, the grass is gettin green, flowers are comin up, and trees are budding. So your lawn will need mowed by the time you get back Geoff.

sspalco
03-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Kim if you would like to be scared......Picture Johnny in a speedo.

Now that is scary.

Thanks to.
Donelsons
Stealth Racing.
ITP Tires
------------------------------------------------
Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

Geoff???? I thought you sent your speedo to Johnny.

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Kim it aint that bad :eek2:

Got the CD today thanks what do I owe you for shipping ?Thanks

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Kim if you would like to be scared......Picture Johnny in a speedo.

Now that is scary.

Thanks to.
Donelsons
Stealth Racing.
ITP Tires
------------------------------------------------
Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

Geoff???? I thought you sent your speedo to Johnny.

I did send Johnny my speedo, I wear boxers. more room for the family.
:D

As for the grass I have the neighbor kid mowing the yard. but thanks for thinking of me.

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Boxers on you is like dancing shorts a big ball room :eek:

geogeorge
03-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Boxers on you is like dancing shorts a big ball room :eek:

Your a funny wo - man johnny. :D

tprender
03-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Does anyone know the name of the Suzuki rider who broke a wheel on the pratice lap and worked the road crossing? We would like to give him his work average for the day, but in the mess that day we have missplaced his name. We think that he is from the Indepenence area.
Those in the A and B class I will have your ProArmor awards at the National or at the next race. Look me or Geoff up if I am not there. Did someone get 2 Lonestar gift certificates, one for 1st and 2nd place this past weekend? It was hard to pass out plaques and the gift certificates all at the same time.

motoboy66
03-30-2006, 10:01 AM
I should be back for the MO GNCC, but Loretta's is not looking good. Anyhow I was thinking it woul be pretty neat if all the MO guys would pit near eachother, and do a little recreational beer tasting Friday night. Its great getting to meet everyone at the races. Whos going to Iowa this weekend? I may be there as pit support and picture taking. I looked at chest protectors yesterday at Donelsons, I just don't know how they are supposed to fit, so I held of on buying one just yet. I will have one befor the next race though. What kind do you all wear, shot me a PM so we don't clog up this thread.

sspalco
03-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Kim it aint that bad :eek2:

Got the CD today thanks what do I owe you for shipping ?Thanks

Nothin'....glad to do it

yfz450xc
03-30-2006, 03:13 PM

I am going to throw up, man you just aint right , that thought gives me night mares.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
scott:D

yfz450xc
03-30-2006, 03:17 PM
I should be back for the MO GNCC, but Loretta's is not looking good. Anyhow I was thinking it woul be pretty neat if all the MO guys would pit near eachother, and do a little recreational beer tasting Friday night. Its great getting to meet everyone at the races. Whos going to Iowa this weekend? I may be there as pit support and picture taking. I looked at chest protectors yesterday at Donelsons, I just don't know how they are supposed to fit, so I held of on buying one just yet. I will have one befor the next race though. What kind do you all wear, shot me a PM so we don't clog up this thread.

Todd at the Mo GNCC me and the family will be getting there thursday morning for a good spot so here is the deal , friday lets all look at being there no later that say 4 pm and I will do my beer can up the chicken butt grill reciepe, its awqesome, we will have a big ole spread, so what do you all say MHSC BBQ night at the GNCC ?????
I will make the plans ??????????? and save the spots ????????????

geogeorge
03-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I am going to throw up, man you just aint right , that thought gives me night mares.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
scott:D

Scott I don't recall ever saying I was right? Just not gay.

geogeorge
03-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Todd at the Mo GNCC me and the family will be getting there thursday morning for a good spot so here is the deal , friday lets all look at being there no later that say 4 pm and I will do my beer can up the chicken butt grill reciepe, its awqesome, we will have a big ole spread, so what do you all say MHSC BBQ night at the GNCC ?????
I will make the plans ??????????? and save the spots ????????????

Scott do you think the can will fit in Johnny? :eek2:

I'll be there Friday late morning try and hold me a spot if you can.
What would you like me to bring?

sspalco
03-30-2006, 03:32 PM
We can't make it in until saturday morning, but hold us a spot if possible.

Rdogg450
03-30-2006, 05:33 PM

Todd i wear a Thor it's like 8 years old but has saved me a few times..... kind of faded but still works. It was under a hundred bucks then not sure now.:cool:

Rdogg450
03-30-2006, 05:35 PM

Thanks for giving me that visual Geoff........... :confused: :eek2: :confused:

yfz450xc
03-30-2006, 07:09 PM

I am sure it will fit but I dont think my grill will hold him unless we go for the open pit.:D

geogeorge
03-30-2006, 08:14 PM
I am sure it will fit but I dont think my grill will hold him unless we go for the open pit.:D

I think I can hot wire the bob cat they have at the GNCC's scott, do you have enought beer ?

I have been gone far to long. I need to get home and race. :macho

motoboy66
03-30-2006, 09:56 PM
lets all look at being there no later that say 4 pm and I will do my beer can up the chicken butt grill reciepe, Scott:D

Sounds like a good plan so far. I think I should have no trouble getting there, but it might be a little latter than 4. Have to see what al these guys with real jobs can do. I like the idea of a BBQ. Will be a real good time.

Todd