PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Honda TRX250R Laegers Pro Trax

OutlawEX
03-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Ok I am going to try my best to describe this as I just purchased from a friend to make some spare change as he was in a bind. What I have here is a very clean running 1989 Pro trax 250R that I bought and cleaned up. I am not up to date on my 250R lingo. But I will give it a try. It’s a 1989 250R chassis with a 1986 low end with a ported cylinder that has a spacer so that what makes me think its an 86 low end with the 88-89 top end. Not sure on who but I believe Duncan as it has a Duncan cool head,Duncan Carb. Also has a paul turner pipe and DG Silencer with a reed spacer. Not sure on Reed brand. K&N filter. I maybe leaving out some motor mods so don’t hesitate to ask. Has Laegers Pro Trax front end which is the absolute best front end you can buy. A Laegers protrax retails for $3000 alone. It consists of laeger a-arms,spindles,Heim joint tie rods,and chrome laegers steering stem. Comes with Ohlins front shocks and Rear shock . Also I am installing the MX Lagers swingarm which is silver vein too instead of this stock swingarm. I do not have the rear shock or laeger swingarm in the picture. But will be installed when machine is purchased. Has 8” Beadlocks rears with 190’s up front with grooved radials and rear turf tamers on Beadlocks. LoneStar Axle as well. I purchase this machine and 3 others that are not put together yet for a sale. This machine has been sitting in a storage unit for about 5 years and has not been started since, up until a few days ago when I went through the motor and cleaned carb,filter,changed gas and lubed up bushings and 3 kicks and bam it started like a running champ. Any questions email me at outlawex@aol.com $3200 Toledo,OH

jeannie hurtado
03-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Can u ship to CA? If so will u take $2100 for it??
Email- hondamotorgurl@hotmail.com

250Renvy
03-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Can you send me some details on the quads in parts. I wouldn't mind buying one and putting it together myself. How is the frame on the 89 - gussetted? welded? cracked? Would you consider selling without the protrax front end?

I'd like to know what you got for parts.

josephnone
03-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Do you know any local shippers that will ship to Ca? I was also wodering what you want for the quad minus the motor if you are willing to sell it that way. I know you said you have 3 other machines that you are going to sell. I am looking for a good chassis that has good suspension that I can put my own motor in. Let me know if you think we can work something out.

sreamin4stroke
03-29-2006, 02:28 PM
will you be willing to bump the price down to 3000 and able to ship to florida

03-29-2006, 06:59 PM
how much for the front shocks?? and nerf bars? i am in lower part of MI so i am not far from you :D