PDA

View Full Version : Complete Set of Hiper wheels for Sale

Mad B
03-09-2006, 10:17 AM
I am selling my complete set of HiPers off of my Raptor. For those that may not know, these are the carbon fiber wheels that you'll find most top pro's running. I'm selling the rear wheels, 9 x 9 Dual BeadLock (Black in Color); 4 + 5 offset (stock offset). These wheels do have the dual row bolt pattern (i.e., the center section comes pre-drilled for other manufactures as well (i.e., Kawi, Honda, Suzuki). So they'll fit any of those sport quads. And I'm selling the fronts as well, 10x5 Single beadlock (black in color); 3+2 offset (stock offset). These do not come with the dual row bolt pattern (i.e., they will only fit Yamaha 4/156 bolt pattern).

The wheels are in excellent shape. I originally purchased them to put on when I wasn't racing (as my race wheels are 10x10); however, I'm always racing and they never seem to get any use. SO, I thought I'd check on here to see if anyone might be interested.

I'm asking $300.00 (plus shipping) for the rear set. Or Best Offer.
I'm asking $260 (plus shipping) for the front set. Or Best Offer.

Might sound high compared to stock wheels, but these are far better than any wheel on the marker and definitely worth the money. Retail is well over this price; check it out for yourself! I'm willing to work with you to help out as much as I can, so let me know if you're interested. I have pictures of all four wheels if you're seriously interested let me know - I'll send them to you.

Thanks,
MAD B

steve250r
03-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Send me some pictures of the wheels to steve250r86@yahoo.com

Interested in all 4.

Thanks.

Mad B
03-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Steve, just sent the pics - let me know what you think..

skinsfreak
03-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Ill take some pics too...... redskinsfreak56@yahoo.com thanks Jay....

Mad B
03-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey 'skinsfreak', thanks for your interest. Pics just sent to your other e-mail. After you have the chance to check them out, let me know what you think.

Thanks again,
MAD B

Ride1Rob
03-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Send me some... hotscott03@earthlink.net

Mad B
03-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Hey 'Ride1Rob' pics sent to your other other e-mail. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Mad B
03-12-2006, 05:58 PM
bump

hoser 400ex
03-13-2006, 11:51 AM
i'll take pics as well. kozulla@hotmail.com thanks

Mad B
03-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks for your interest 'hoser 400ex'. Pics sent to your other address. Let me know what you think.

MAD B

raptor199
03-15-2006, 11:03 AM
please send some pics to rmracer@hotmail.com

Mad B
03-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey 'raptor199' pics sent to your other e-mail address. Please let me know what you think....

Thanks,
MAD B

ATC600X
03-16-2006, 06:40 AM
EDIT: What i have stated here is false and am very sorry to the person trying to sell these rims, it is, as he says, water running down the rim, i will leave it up for people who are lost as to what is going on(if i deleted it) and i do have to say, he is a very honest, straight up person about everything that i have talked to him about, hope no harm has been done to people looking to buy things for you...and thanks for setting me straight in a respectful way.

"
I was lookingat the piture and saw the right rear rim is cracked man, i dont want anyoone else to spend $300 for 2 rims adn get one thats prtty much useless due to the big crack in it like i almost did....i hate when people get screwed over the internet where you cant check out the parts unless its in a picture.... "

Mad B
03-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Kyle, as I stated in the e-mails with the other pics, that I sent you (prior to seeing your last post on here)... the pic/wheel that you are referring to is only water running down the rims from just being washed. It's running down from the valve stem. The other pic (from a different angle) that I just sent, will clearly show this. I would be glad to send you 20 other pics of each wheel (inside and out) to show you that I am not dishonest. I do not agree with, nor do I ever convey anything other than the truth when selling things on this site or any other for that matter. I resent the fact that you felt it was proper to come on here and blatantly attempt to call me a liar, when you failed to allow my the mature opportunity to defend myself by sending more pics (with no water anywhere on the rims).

It was clear that you are one of those people on this site, that say they are interested; proceed to waste the sellers time by asking for pics (that you're really not even considering buying); telling the seller you'll contact them and that "you definitely want them" and that it's ok for them to tell any other interested parties "that they are already sold" (thus screwing up any chances of me selling them anywhere else); then, not contacting me at all - instead make me continue to try and get a hold of you. That's not right at all.

You assumed the rims were cracked - how do you get a 2 inch water streak to look like a crack running down from the valve stem??? Did you look at the rest of the wheel - it's immaculate. How would someone crack a HiPer like that, while keeping the rest of the wheel flawless? Doesn't make sense, does it.

At any rate, I would appreciate that you confirm your "OPINIONS" prior to ever posting anything like this on my threads. It's not fair, very unprofessional, and in this case - completely false. I worked with you, when we spoke - and gave you what I believed to be a great deal. You stated that you hate it when people get screwed over the Internet where you can't check out the parts unless it's in a picture. You want to know how to keep that from happening ~ IT'S REALLY SIMPLE ~ either don't buy off of the Internet, or request more pictures, which I was very, very glad to comply with.

NOW, if anyone else is interested I now have "numerous" pics of all four wheels (from all angles). Please do not hesitate to contact me, I'd be glad to work with you - just as I've done with Kyle. Without any dishonesty or distrust.

Thank you.

ATC600X
03-16-2006, 02:07 PM
well, actually im not one of those peoplei have the envelope already made out with a stamp on it, i even had someone else come and look at the picture and they also said it looked to be a crack, i shouldve definately asked you for another picture... but figured if you where tyryin to scam me it would jus be of the other rim, i rarely come on this site and when i do its to buy something,and when i say the first time ill buy it, i buy whatever it is...i will fix the post so no one believes you did try to sell them with a break in em, whoever might look at the thread up to there
and than stop....
if we still have a deal, ill still take them, if not ill just buy new ones....
i figured you where riding in the snow/really cold weatther this winter with them, with low profile tires or something of the sort and whacked something really hard, or whipped it around and hit a log or tree or something.......i didnt want to even say anything on the board because you seemed like a very honest person, and it was clearly straight in the view of the picture and figured somehow ( :confused: ) you might not have even noticed it, and i shouldve done what i had to do in phone calls, PMs, or E-mails before sayin somethin in front of everyone.... but i also had no intentions of letting someone else get scammed or anything like that....i was still going to try and work something out with youeven if it was cracked because i said id buy em from you
so its up to you now, still got a deal?
sorry and thankyou
kyle

Mad B
03-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Kyle, yes we still have a deal. I thank you for the most recent post. And, I appreciate your coming back on here and clearing things up. I wish it could have been handled a little differently from the start - but things happen; and I understand that!

Glad we got this worked out, and hope you like the wheels when you get them.

Thank you,
MAD B

Mad B
04-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Wheels sold!