PDA

View Full Version : MotoSports

300exrider15
03-08-2006, 05:10 PM
ok well i ordered MSO nerf bars from the i think it is motosports brand .well i got them today when i got home i opened them up and i start looking at them and there was no directions. then i looked at the bolts and there is 4 bolts that dont fit the holes:mad: and there is to big bolts that i need which i dont have and there is no holes in the piece that connects the two nerf bars but the nerfs have holes. so i called motosport up and asked them if they could send me directions and he said it is sraight forward and i dont need directions they said they dont make directions for them. then we asked them about the bolts and all they said was go down to the hardware store and get bolts in my opion there custermer servive is bad and there parts are bad. i just hope when i get them on they will hold up:( i just sould have spent the extra money on name brand nerfs but these were only $80

03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
"You get what you pay for"

Should of coughed up 20 bucks and bought Tusk. Tusk nerf bars get a two thumbs up from me.

PismoLocal
03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Should of coughed up 20 bucks and bought Tusk. Tusk nerf bars get a two thumbs up from me.
i was going to say the same exact thing.

300exrider15
03-08-2006, 05:17 PM
i wanted tusk but they were out of stock till may. but the day after i ordered the nerf bars they had them in stock.

ballz2thewall
03-08-2006, 05:46 PM
That's alright I ordered an exhaust last thursday, they said I would get it mon.! Didn't get it called and they said it should ship tues. called them to ask a question and they said they made a mistake in the inventory and have none in stock! So I said I will go somewhere else!