PDA

View Full Version : CARB problems Race this weekend!

QuadRacer18
03-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Alright, i have a yamaha Banshee, i bought a set of stock carbs off banshee hq. They are in great shape and are already cleaned. The jetting is correct to my specs and i am getting good compression and spark, I am NOT getting fuel to the cylinders. I even poured gas through the spark plug holes and the bike fired right up until the gas in the cylinders burned away. The jets are free of debris and dirt and im getting gas to the float bowl, the floats are not stuck either. Ive tried everything and i have a race this weeekend and the quad wont run.

By the way, when i bought the carbs the TORS wires were both cut, will this keep the bike from running, if so is there anyway to get it running without ordering a tors elimination or another set of carbs, i dont have time to order and have parts arrive before the race... ANY help is appreciated... do your best to help a fellow racer out!! thanks, Josh

Toadz400
03-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Are the wires spliced together? Or just cut? If they're just cut then it will probably cause a problem, like not letting it run.

Have you posted this over at BansheeHQ? You will probably get a lot more replies and help over there, and you could even do a search while you're waiting for replies.