PDA

View Full Version : Trade 2004 YFZ450 for drag banshee or 4x4 **MINT**

Quad18star
03-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Alright well the deal fell through with the guy that was supposed to buy my YFZ ... he couldn't get approved by the bank so I'm back to selling or trading it AGAIN .

It's a 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450 with less than 20 hours of use . It's all stock except for brand new GT Thunder graphics . I have a brand new Curtis Sparks foam filter and billet adapter , brand new battery from Yamaha ( never been charged) , a White Brothers e-brake block off plate , shock covers , number plates and numbers , and a K and K atv decompression plug ( installed) to go with the quad .

I'm interested in trades for a banshee set up for drag racing ( preferably asphalt drags) or a Yamaha Grizzly or Yamaha Kodiak 450 . I have a a title for the YFZ also , including my bill of sale from the dealership . Depending on the amount of work done to your bike , I can include extra cash .

I'm located in Ontario Canada and can make it down the USA border ( Michigan , New York) within a few hours . Let me know ... I just want to get rid of this quad .

hondaracer263
03-08-2006, 03:21 PM
i have a 2002 honda rancher with less than 50 hrs on it

Quad18star
03-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer263
i have a 2002 honda rancher with less than 50 hrs on it

No thanks ... Grizzly or Kodiak only if it's gunna be a 4x4 .

hondaracer263
03-08-2006, 03:25 PM
i would add cash on the rancher

Quad18star
03-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer263
i would add cash on the rancher

Send me some pics of the quad and we'll take it from there . Include the mileage and any parts that are on the quad . Either post the pics up here or email them to me at GregLarocque644@hotmail.com

Velocity Raptor
03-14-2006, 03:22 PM
are you looking to trade for anything other than a banshee or a 4X4? if so i would trade you this

Quad18star
03-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Velocity Raptor
are you looking to trade for anything other than a banshee or a 4X4? if so i would trade you this

What year is it and list the parts on it . I'd consider it .

Velocity Raptor
03-14-2006, 06:29 PM
This bike is a 2001 the engine was professionally done by Mickey Dunlaps four stroke tech. The frame is powder coated black and it has orange maier shiny plastic with removable front fenders. This bike is loaded with PRM front bumper and grab bar, carbon fiber hood, after market stering stem, pro taper handle bars,air scoops, 4.3 gal. gas tank, after market brake cables (front), AC pro peg nerf bars, maxxis razor 2's front and back, aluminum air box, k&n air filter and jet kit, yoshimura exhaust, ext. oil rez,this bike is all custom.

Quad18star
03-14-2006, 07:59 PM
This bike is a 2001 the engine was professionally done by Mickey Dunlaps four stroke tech. The frame is powder coated black and it has orange maier shiny plastic with removable front fenders. This bike is loaded with PRM front bumper and grab bar, carbon fiber hood, after market stering stem, pro taper handle bars,air scoops, 4.3 gal. gas tank, after market brake cables (front), AC pro peg nerf bars, maxxis razor 2's front and back, aluminum air box, k&n air filter and jet kit, yoshimura exhaust, ext. oil rez,this bike is all custom.

Stock a-arms , swingarm , shocks ?? Any skid plates ??

I'll consider it .... I've wanted soemthing setup for the woods .

JK-Kfx
03-15-2006, 10:44 AM
05 kfx with nerfs and heel guards and some cash?

Velocity Raptor
03-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Everything it has is listed.
If you need more pictures PM me your email.
Thanks

rollinonaraptor
03-15-2006, 04:53 PM
i have an 04 raptor with the following:

+2 +1 arms
custom axis shocks
+4 axle
custom red seat cover
head light covers
anodized red nerfs
anodized red handle bars
ac racing rear grab bar
rear lowered 2.5 in
itp bajas all the way around
holeshot hds on rear
trail tech speedo
hmf slip on candy red pipe

i have pictures if you are interested. let me know.

Quad18star
03-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Everything it has is listed.
If you need more pictures PM me your email.
Thanks

I received your pictures ... I'll give it some thought . The bike looks clean .

No thanks on the Raptor .

I'm scrapping the idea of a drag banshee ... I was in contact with one of the local NHRA reps and he informed me that quads will not be allowed to run at the strips this year .

So if you have a 4x4 that would be my first choice ... second choice would be an XC machine .

klufas
03-16-2006, 07:37 PM
I have a honda Foreman 450ES if your interested.

Very little time on it and its preety mint.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Nick

souva91
03-16-2006, 07:38 PM
how much?????

Quad18star
03-17-2006, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by souva91
how much?????

Honestly , it's not worth me selling it to someone in the USA because I would lose too much money on it . I could sell it locally for $6500 - $7000 Canadian , it's just not the right time of the year right now . If I was to convert that price into American dollars , you'd tell me to go fly a kite .... cuz I've seen MX ready YFZs go for the price I'd have to ask .

As for the Foreman , I'm not really interested in it right now .... pretty much have my mind set on a Grizzly or Kodiak . BUT , if you have pictures and details about the mileage and stuff I'd look at it ... might change my mind .