czrider263
03-07-2006, 06:13 PM
ROSSIER lol!

koh0001
03-07-2006, 06:23 PM
LOl

koh0001
03-07-2006, 06:24 PM
what did you pay for that pipe??? How about Curtis Sparks??

Nick110
03-07-2006, 06:25 PM
ROSSIER.....

PM Pappy he will hook u up.

heres mine

koh0001
03-07-2006, 06:29 PM
is that a shorty??

03-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Just give up on asking around and get the Rossier..

Thats what i did :D

koh0001
03-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Full system?? How much??? LOL

prepracing
03-07-2006, 06:33 PM
I would go GT-Thunder ( custom made by HMF ).........believe it or not they probably have more R & D done on their pipes than anybody. They will honestly tell you what setup would be best for your application

Nick110
03-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by koh0001
is that a shorty??

Its just the pic that makes it look extra short..

It is the rossier shorty can.

here is a better pic.

czrider263
03-07-2006, 06:53 PM
I just got my rossier shory (in black) for my 06. I can't wait to try it out!

03-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by koh0001
what did you pay for that pipe??? How about Curtis Sparks??

sparks is great, and is actually making some very high numbers using the big core, some of the highest, i am getting rid of my sparks big core for $330 shipped if your interested, its in perf condition, ill upload pics if your interested

shamisc
03-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
sparks is great, and is actually making some very high numbers using the big core, some of the highest, i am getting rid of my sparks big core for $330 shipped if your interested, its in perf condition, ill upload pics if your interested

You may want to check out some dyno runs on www.wppracing.com
The Sparks was actually the lowest HP pipe.
I LOVE MY NEW YOSH TRC !!!!!

koh0001
03-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Great site. Thanks. I think I'm going to get the Rossier.

ESrider
03-08-2006, 06:31 PM
You'll be happy with the Rossier. I have it and have been very impressed.

03-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by shamisc
You may want to check out some dyno runs on www.wppracing.com
The Sparks was actually the lowest HP pipe.
I LOVE MY NEW YOSH TRC !!!!!

yes...the sparks normal core...the sparks big core is making the most hp, check the dyno section of this forum, and you will see, its the big core making the hp, not the normal core, i have the big core sparks pipe

shamisc
03-09-2006, 12:35 PM
The only dynos I could find on the Sparks BC was on a 5?? Big Bore! I've had 4 different Sparks pipes on different quads over the years, and the quality of the pipe and craftsmanship is NOWHERE NEAR Yoshimura!!! Plus, their customer service sucks!! I sent a X-6 400ex ceramic pipe back b/c after only 3 weeks, it was rusting. It took them almost 7 months to send me a new pipe! The kept saying they were going to re-coat my pipe, and in the end sent me a new one. Long story made short, if the Sparks makes 1, 2, or even 5 hp more than my Yosh, I'll take quality over those ponies!:macho

03-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by shamisc
The only dynos I could find on the Sparks BC was on a 5?? Big Bore! I've had 4 different Sparks pipes on different quads over the years, and the quality of the pipe and craftsmanship is NOWHERE NEAR Yoshimura!!! Plus, their customer service sucks!! I sent a X-6 400ex ceramic pipe back b/c after only 3 weeks, it was rusting. It took them almost 7 months to send me a new pipe! The kept saying they were going to re-coat my pipe, and in the end sent me a new one. Long story made short, if the Sparks makes 1, 2, or even 5 hp more than my Yosh, I'll take quality over those ponies!:macho

i have had no problems with sparks what so ever, i dont know y you have had any, plus all ceramic rusts, thats y you get stainless ;)

not trying to flame u or say your wrong, just telling you the information i have gathered, ive rode the yoshi also, i like the sparks better personally, but thats my opinion

Quadster450
03-09-2006, 02:18 PM
you know, i gotta quit reading these pipe threads...everytime i think i have my mind made up, someone sways me the other way rossier- wait, no, let's go with yosh-no, wait.... lol :blah:

450rJam
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
I hear ya, im in the same boat. I was just ready to order the black rossier, man im confused i dont want to drop $500.00 or more unless im sure ill be satisfied. on the black 450r that black rossier looks killer. I would also give up a little hp for quality. when i buy a pipe its going to have to be the one i run forever.

GIXXER1KR
03-09-2006, 06:19 PM
I am sticking with my 1st choice and am gonna stick it out and wait for the Yoshimura RS7 slip on because i love the HRC header!!!!!!

03-09-2006, 08:16 PM
alright guys, here is what it comes down to, if you dont want rust or have to mess with anything, get stainless, also when it comes to pipe choice, pick the one you like or you can get cheapest, if you can pick up a good pipe thats in good condition for cheap, do it, there are of course good brands and bad brands of pipes, but most are all generally alike, some may make more hp of course where some make more torque, but it really comes down to how cheap you can get it for and if you like the looks of it

in my world im more on the performance side, i could care less what it looks like as long as it performs up to my standards, where as another person may want to make his quad look cool and not care about power

the information i know right now is that the sparks big core is making the most power, the rossier and the DASA are so close that you most likely couldnt tell a difference from the three, i prefer the DASA because i love how it looks, the end cap is just totally awesome, but if i was just the average rider who wanted something good to last, id look for a cheap used stainless exhaust that suites what you would want and is in good condition, but thats just my 2 cents, ive rode the yoshi pipe, and its a good pipe dont get me wrong, it just doesnt suite how i ride and what i want, just dont get it over complicated, do your research and stick to what you like or whats in your money range

also for the people who pmed me, i will have pictures of my sparks tomorrow for you all :macho

quadster, 450rjam...

here is my advice to you, whatever pipe you buy you will make a gain and be satisfied with, buy what you want and whats in your price range, yes most pipes are $500, but its worth it for any of them and you will be happy

if anyone wants any help or advice, feel free to ask me and i will try to help :macho

wile76
03-09-2006, 08:25 PM
LRD pro4 Race tons of grunt and plenty of Top end... I have them on my 06 honda and my 426ex I hace been very happy with the quality and the pipe Like you needed another opinion.. :D

03-10-2006, 08:49 PM
here is my sparks im letting go for $330 shipped

sandplayer
03-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Check out this pipe brand new for cheap on ebay. I can't figure out how to put an ebay link on here so go to ebay and type in honda full reace exhaust system TRX450R. The pipe looks good and is a awesome price. just my 2 cents

sandplayer
03-11-2006, 09:15 AM
sorry, the buy it now price is 229. Look for the prive to find it.