PDA

View Full Version : Never get married!

Mxjunkie
03-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Well I've learned my lesson from pops and my mom and all the issues that has been said and done there, but I've never experianced something like this!

My aunt jane married this guy, he cheated on her and they broke up, he got married to the woman he cheated on my aunt with, then he started screwing around with my sister hes 46 or so, shes 27.. Anyways.. his wife found out and he recently bought a chopper off of us, he was leaving for bikeweek and his x wife took a baseball bat to a 45,000 dollar motorcycle and absolutely ruined it! He called me today and I personally dont like the dude and he was about in tears, I simply told him thats what he gets for trying to be a player and hung up on him :devil:

its the red one in the middle, its RUINED now, she caved in the tank etc. I'll get pics of it when they come back from bike week, I'll probaly end up fixing the bike for him.. :ermm:

JOEX
03-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Well I've learned my lesson from pops and my mom and all the issues that has been said and done there, but I've never experianced something like this!

My aunt jane married this guy, he cheated on her and they broke up, he got married to the woman he cheated on my aunt with, then he started screwing around with my sister hes 46 or so, shes 27.. Anyways.. his wife found out and he recently bought a chopper off of us, he was leaving for bikeweek and his x wife took a baseball bat to a 45,000 dollar motorcycle and absolutely ruined it! He called me today and I personally dont like the dude and he was about in tears, I simply told him thats what he gets for trying to be a player and hung up on him :devil:

its the red one in the middle, its RUINED now, she caved in the tank etc. I'll get pics of it when they come back from bike week, I'll probaly end up fixing the bike for him.. :ermm:
SOME people shouldn't get married ;)

It sounds like the dudes Hog was more important than his relationships:ermm:

Mxjunkie
03-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah.. my dad regrets selling him the bike now because of what happened to it lol..

Just let it be a lesson kids, dont be a player lol

derekhonda
03-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm not a player....I just crush alot.

400exrules
Yeah.. my dad regrets selling him the bike now because of what happened to it lol..

Just let it be a lesson kids, dont be a player lol

......but i wanna be cool, just like all the rappers that say their players
:rolleyes:

fast_enough
Never get married

Amen

Well, he got what he deserved. Looks like everyone got a lesson, dont get married, and dont mess with a phsyco chick :)

FMF450R
03-07-2006, 06:19 PM
FUNNY SH*T.. :D :D

Answer: File for divorce, file charges for damage, send bike to shop, wait.

Then: New bike :D , New Girl :D :D , new LIFE!

Keeping the PIMP hand STRONG!! :blah:

o4250
03-07-2006, 06:21 PM
All I can say is hahah.:D

Mxjunkie
03-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by FMF450R
FUNNY SH*T.. :D :D

Answer: File for divorce, file charges for damage, send bike to shop, wait.

Then: New bike :D , New Girl :D :D , new LIFE!

Keeping the PIMP hand STRONG!! :blah:

Doesnt work that way ;)

shes filing the bike as a marital expense so it may just end up in her hands, She got his shop as a martial expense so now his business is going down hill because he has no where to work out of. she is unemployed and has 2 kids, the ball is in her court ;)

Worst thing, he bought my sisters implants, his wife took a key to his brand new dodge from front to back and wrote some nasty names LOL

he's screwed, the legal system is for a women, no matter what they allways come out on top.

03-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Don't fix it, that Harley got what it deserved.

Mxjunkie
03-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR

too bad its not a harley :rolleyes:

FMF450R
03-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR

Funniest comment so far..

:D :D :D still :D :D

trx400exxracer
03-07-2006, 06:26 PM
you can get married just make a wise decision when you do get married on who you want to be with the rest of your life and who you can get along with during the hard times

derekhonda
03-07-2006, 06:29 PM
you are 15

Hondadudeehhhh
03-07-2006, 06:34 PM
i dont care if he cheated on his wife or not, no one deserves to have their bike smashed in. That b!tch deserves a good smack

JOEX
03-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i dont care if he cheated on his wife or not, no one deserves to have their bike smashed in. That b!tch deserves a good smack
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JOEX
03-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
NO ONE DESERVES TO BE BEAT!:grr:

Hondadudeehhhh
03-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
NO ONE DESERVES TO BE BEAT!:grr:

did i offend someone? It was a joke.

In all seriousness, does he have a legal case against her? Or is he just going to suck it up and take responsibility for what he did?

trx400exxracer
03-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
you are 15

so you can find out things about marriage by living with your parents and finding out stuff about others around you and watching things go down :blah:

derekhonda
03-07-2006, 07:01 PM
I know. I was just giving you a hard time because it sounded like you were trying to say you have the whole marriage thing figured out.

Mxjunkie
03-07-2006, 07:04 PM
LMFAO!

I just got a call from my brother, that guys wife slashed my sisters tires on her trail blazer

I'm loving every moment of this! I'm rootin that chick on, imo shes got every right in the world to do this :devil:

trx400exxracer
03-07-2006, 07:04 PM
I know. I was just giving you a hard time because it sounded like you were trying to say you have the whole marriage thing figured out.

I wish I did hey though I may can figure marriage in a couple of years but will never figure out women:(

derekhonda
03-07-2006, 07:05 PM
So let me get this straight, he started out by being married to your aunt. They split, he married this girl. Then he cheated on her with your sister? This needs to be resolved.....

ON JERRY SPRINGER BABY

And while you are at it, hit up doctor phil and find out why you suck at riding so much junkie :blah:

Mxjunkie
03-07-2006, 07:10 PM
I dont suck at riding lol..

JOEX
03-07-2006, 07:12 PM
This needs to be resolved.....

ON JERRY SPRINGER BABY

;)