PDA

View Full Version : Very cheap 400ex stroker motor!

A A R O N
03-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Alright, im listing this for a friend, but i will take all questions and direct them towards him. It's a 400ex bottom end with a +4mm stroker crank in it. He knows the crank is good and does not need new bearings. (not sure what brand the crank is, but I will find out from him). The rest of the bottom end is supposed to be good, but he has never had it apart to check on anything like the clutch, trans., etc... He will also throw in the whole top end with it, but the cylinder needs a resleeve and the head needs some work, and i dont think he has a good piston for it. *It's being sold as a parts motor, with the knowledge that if the bottom end is in the condition that it's said to be, all it will need to run is some top end work, and assembly* $350 plus shipping:eek2: Also, the cases were machined to accomodate the stroker.

sharkinthepool
03-09-2006, 06:17 AM
Hey I could be interested. Give me more information.
Where are you located at.
Is there any specific damage that is done to the top end.
If there has been this much time and money invested in this why sell it so cheap?

pit/wood
03-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Can you find out who built the it? And maybe what brand the crank is. Thanks

underpowered
03-09-2006, 09:32 AM
I have to ask someone, but if the two guys in front of me dont take it, consider it sold. i can paypal you as soon as possible.

A A R O N
03-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok, i will ask him all of your questions and find out what he knows. He got the motor disassembled as part of a trade. That's why he's never had it apart and only wants enough money to almost break even. I am in millersburg 44654, and he is in orrville 44667. Shark in the pool, since you were first and want to come see it, let me know which is closer to you and i can set you up with a time to either go to his house and see it or come to mine, whichever is closer. Underpowered, if shark doesnt want it, and you do, i'll have it ready to ship out by this weekend, so drop me a pm if you still want it. I'll talk to him and get back to you guys.

Chino886
03-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by A A R O N
Ok, i will ask him all of your questions and find out what he knows. He got the motor disassembled as part of a trade. That's why he's never had it apart and only wants enough money to almost break even. I am in millersburg 44654, and he is in orrville 44667. Shark in the pool, since you were first and want to come see it, let me know which is closer to you and i can set you up with a time to either go to his house and see it or come to mine, whichever is closer. Underpowered, if shark doesnt want it, and you do, i'll have it ready to ship out by this weekend, so drop me a pm if you still want it. I'll talk to him and get back to you guys.

Hey, I was before these guys!!!!!!you were supposed to get back to me...........

Chino886
03-09-2006, 02:50 PM
03-08-2006 02:40 PM

that was what time we talked yesterday!

A A R O N
03-09-2006, 03:04 PM
relax chino:) , i still havn't gotten the motor yet, but if he would rather sell it whole that's his decision. If nobody wants it, and he sells it in pieces, dont worry, you'll get first dibs on whatever you want.

ww228king
03-09-2006, 08:07 PM
hey i need the head and rocker cover...how much....like $75 +shipping