PDA

View Full Version : Glamis Video

AceLtz
03-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Ok last weekend me and some friends made a video at glamis. We all run haulers so its pretty hard to do some good roosts. Our jumping is pretty pathetic also but it was fun.:D Theres some racing and stuff with fire too. The video is pretty big, 8 minutes, so wait for it to load.

CLICK (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_5850uvhI)

spudss
03-07-2006, 04:37 PM
cool vid..need to use a diff player thought.. I have T1 dsl and it is slow.. Do you have putfile or realplayer?

I am going to try to go to the dunes this weekend for spring break..
I have some 8 paddle haulers.. What are you running? What is your gearing?

Who won in the drag against the yfz,honda,shee and LTR??

AceLtz
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
One of the races was just against the banshee. The ones at olds were against banshees too and they werent stock. The one i raced at olds had t-5s, reeds, bored.5 over, cool head, and a K&n. THe last race was against a 450r and yfz. The yfz lhad a pipe and was running vp.

I have 20x10x8 8 paddle haulers. I use stock gearing. Its the best for hill shooting beleive it or not. I cant get into 4th because it slows down but it will go faster revved out in 3rd with the stock 14T so i use that instead of 13.

Nick110
03-07-2006, 07:41 PM
yea man can u please upload it to a different player. Like putfile, realplayer, or sumthin else. My computer wont let me play the one u hosted it from.

AceLtz
03-07-2006, 07:59 PM
It will play, it just needs to load. How do i upload to windowsmedia player or realplayer though? what does that mean or where do i upload it to?

MAD450r
03-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Cant seem to get it to load, or even play smoothly :(