PDA

View Full Version : new tires and wheels

Ricky g
07-22-2002, 08:46 AM
Hello

I'm considering buying some tires and wheels for the 400ex, I will use it mostly on a mx track. thinking of going with the ITP 18x11-9 mx holeshots on the rear, and ITP 19x6-10 holeshots on the front, which rims would be the best for racing, how much should i expect to pay for a set of four tires and wheels, the quad is fully modded, putting out about 45 hp. Seems like going from a 22 to a 18 diameter would really increase the excelleration.

Ricky g

flaneledholes
07-22-2002, 09:30 AM
Best rim for racing would probably be the champs or hiper beadlocks... It depends on the price, I can go on giving you price ranges... It just depends upon how much you want to spend and if you want the best... Check out some websites such as www.nacsracing.com or www.kandkatv.com or......... The list could go on...

Ricky g
07-24-2002, 09:06 AM
I decided on ITP holeshots 20x11-9 xcr's rear
and 22x7-10 xc's front, went with the new delta-x wheels from ITP, these will be all around tires and wheels for play riding and track practice, if I get into some serious racing, I'll get some champion beadlocks, I will need shocks too if I get into mx racing, I got serious $$$ tied up already in the motor, it's not hard to put big $$$ into a 400, it's nice that the aftermarket has some good mods for this quad, I don't think there is another four stroke quad on the market with as many mods available as there is for the 400ex.

Ricky g

Rastus
07-24-2002, 10:28 AM
I dont know...If the R isnt beatin it, its right beside it in aftermarket stuff.