PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Hard Track/street Tires

MODESEVEN
03-07-2006, 10:47 AM
PLEASE HELP!IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE AND CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY FRONT TIRES FOR HARD TRACK.I RIDE MOSTLY STREET AND IAM LOOKING FOR A THIN FRONT TIRE THAT HAS FLAT TREAD.
-IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT SIZE THEY MAKE IN THE FRONT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.-THANKS

bwamos
03-07-2006, 12:51 PM
A set of hoosiers is probably your best bet. Or is it for drag racing? If so you want a thin rounded tire, not a flat tread one.

What are you wanting it for, exactly? A little more info can help us point oyu in the right direction.

MODESEVEN
03-07-2006, 12:59 PM
I RIDE STREET ONLY.I DO FREESTYLE STUNTS.{WHELIES,ENDOS}I WANT THE RIDE TO BE SMOOTH.I JUST DONT WANT A REAL BIG TIRE ON THE FRONT.
-ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE SMALLEST TIRE SIZE{HEIGHT AND THICKNESS}THEY MAKE FOR HARD SURFACE?

MODESEVEN
03-07-2006, 03:02 PM
WHATS GOOD??ANYONE?

Rip_Tear
03-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Go with hoosiers or Bandits, they are the best for ware and are smooth for street. 21's are the smallest for Bandits, and Hoosier are 18.5 inch or 57 metric, I think.

BTW please keep it easy on the caps... Caps mean you are yelling, and I don't appreciate being yelled at.

MODESEVEN
03-07-2006, 09:10 PM
CV ZVB ZDGBZDBFG

WOLFPACK
03-09-2006, 11:21 AM
If you don't need it to be DOT approved then look into Duro tires. I believe you can get them through C&D. If not, send me a PM and I'll give you a number to a dealer I know.

http://www.durotire.com/products/atv_comp.html

I hope this helps!

GOD BLESS!

Shane

MODESEVEN
03-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Thats a good site,but i was looking more for the hooiser tire.its a flat tire,not round.thanks
ps it doesnt have to be dot approved

COULDNT FIND C&D RACING

WOLFPACK
03-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Those tires are flat I thought. They appear to be in the catalog anyway. Oh, look at the two tire at the very bottom of the page.

C&D is the sponsor of this site. You can get a quote from them on the main page.

Shane