PDA

View Full Version : WTT mx banshee for 400ex

mustang4sale
03-07-2006, 08:46 AM
hey guys, this is a 2003 yamaha banshee. this thing is nasty fast but is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much for the ridin that i do. the motor is a trinity 396 stroker motor with 11.5:1 compression bored 20 over with wiseco pistons, very strong running.its got a moose filter and a white bros. boost bottle, full polished fmf exhaust with gnarly fattys and power core 2 silencers, polished ac mudscreen front bumper, polished graydon proline nerf bars, pulished itp wheels with brand new holeshot tires 21 in front and 20 in back, polished ac grab bar, progressive rate works shocks in the front with a revalved stock rear shock, renthal fat bars, scott grips, one industries gripper seat cover, new sprockets and gold o-ring chain,new axle bearings,new brakes front and rear, has black and white plastic race cut fronts and they bloodshot eye headlight covers. i just took it when i went riding last weekend and it rode wonderful had no problems out of it just way to much for the ridin that i do.and in terms of top speed i dragged it twice, the first run was a built 2003 yz250 and beat it by about 12 lengths didnt hit 6th gear.the second race was against my buddies 98 acura integra 5spd with a vtec honda gsr motor in it and beat that by 4 lengths.so this bike is CRAZY fast.id like to trade it for a nice 400ex or sell outright for $4000.call my cell at 540-875-9016 if interested and ask for brandon.will have pictures by tommorrow.any one interested?im in bedford virginia zip code 24556.

Dupontster
03-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Pictures??????

mustang4sale
03-07-2006, 08:53 AM
will have pictures up by tommorrow sorry.