PDA

View Full Version : get it yet and whens it coming back?

Rootar
03-07-2006, 08:12 AM
did you get my grab bar yet and did you get my standard prm and my brothers proamor bumper/ done yet? just wondering his birth day is next wednesday so if it could be here by then thatd be cool stuff

and the check should clear this friday and youll have money

Rootar
03-07-2006, 11:20 AM
oh yea do you have any colors that you could do a set of like new 400ex wheels (front and rear) that would match the old gold 250r wheels?:confused:

Pappy
03-07-2006, 03:04 PM
its at the post office, but i havent picked it up yet(no worries i know you sent it)

your new prm grab bar hasnt arrived yet but i expect it any day. your bro's coated pro armor is done and ready to roll out tomorrow

Rootar
03-07-2006, 06:35 PM
well here i found this gold youve done, do you think it would look good on stock rims , kinda like the old school gold ones?

Pappy
03-07-2006, 06:41 PM
its close, but i think i could find a better match.

as far as pricing, your looking about $20 per rim +s/h

Rootar
03-15-2006, 08:38 AM
should i be looking for a package yet? or has my grabbar not come in yet?

btw i know you get PRM stuff of course have you seen any of their sidebars yet? they look like aluminum nerfs with floor boards? do these look good as far as if you think would hold up or do you think the bottoms would get dented in from sticks and stumps and rocks?

:confused:

Pappy
03-15-2006, 10:25 AM
you should have the bumper anyday now, and i still havent seen a shipment arrive from PRM as of now, but i do expect it anyday also. I wanted to get the bumper to ya for your bro's bday so i shipped it etc.

honestly, ive never used prm's side bars so i could not give you an evaluation on looks or performance

Pappy
03-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Grab bar arrived tonight, leaves tomorrow

Rootar
03-16-2006, 11:18 AM
i need to pay you whenever you get around to sending me your paypal addy.:rolleyes: that check finally cleared i think it was like $105 im hoping the bumper arrrives today but we havent seen it yet. good deal about the grab bar