PDA

View Full Version : angry as hell!!!

antman
03-06-2006, 10:37 PM
well i need to vent so here i go... i been looking for my digital camera for a few days now and it has been driving me absolutely nuts because its no where to be found.

today i ask my little brother if he knows where it is and he he used it but doesent know where he put it. hereing this i am pissed off... after we exchanged some heated words he tells me he took it to school and it got stolen from his backpack...

now i am ready to kill someone. i about to to loose it completly when he says i think i kno who took it. he tells me it was this kid in his math class how is a big bully...

now i got a name and tomarrow i am gonna go into school and give this little freshman bully a piece of my mind... one for ****ing with my brother... and two for stealin my camera.

i am just trying to plan what i am gonna do/say cause if i wing it i am gonna end up beating the crap out of this kid because he thinks he is hot $hit and has a big mouth and i am in no mood for this little punks BS .

i just want what is mine!

JUSTINcredible
03-06-2006, 10:39 PM
kick his &*$^(*#^(@*^%(*

LTZ400rider
03-06-2006, 10:40 PM
do u go to school with him? scare the chit outta him teach his *** a lesson, but dont get locked up. how old r u anyway?

03-06-2006, 10:41 PM
sounds like u have to get some friends to dot him in the eye b/c u r rob. over 18

antman
03-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
do u go to school with him? scare the chit outta him teach his *** a lesson, but dont get locked up. how old r u anyway?
i am 17 and a junior and this kid is a freshman... he is allways givin my little bro **** too...
so i want to solve two probs in one but not make things worse for my little bro

prepracing
03-07-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by antman
i am 17 and a junior and this kid is a freshman... he is allways givin my little bro **** too...
so i want to solve two probs in one but not make things worse for my little bro

will be hillarious if this freshman pulls out the "tigerclaw" and kicks your @$$

exboy
03-07-2006, 06:58 AM
hes prolly a little dyck that aint scared of no one. catch him out of school.

Ripitupfilms
03-07-2006, 07:25 AM
PUNk his ars in front of everyone

03-07-2006, 07:45 AM
all this sounds like assualt to me...last time i checked assault was illegal.

jrd426
03-07-2006, 07:47 AM
going right into school and beating his ***,no questions asked is so childish.do the mature thing and ask hin first.if he says he doesn't have it,then kick his ***!

FMF450R
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Yell @ him, make him buy a new one, etc.

But DON'T kick his ***, it's your BROTHER!
Save the *** kicking for non-family members.

killen them all
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
lol and if you beat his *** and he did not steel the cam and ur lil bro just forgot it in his messy locker and after this is all done ur bro says hey i found ur cam ill lmao

JUSTINcredible
03-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by FMF450R
Yell @ him, make him buy a new one, etc.

But DON'T kick his ***, it's your BROTHER!
Save the *** kicking for non-family members.

he wasnt planning on beating up his little brother.

just some punk that is messing with his brother.

03-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Make sure he really did take it before you go ape**** on him. If your bro really lost it or something and blamed it on him, and you kick his *** for no reason (besides picking on your bro) you're in deep.

03-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Pick him up high and put him aganst a locker, and just give him a toss into the other side. Or just beat him up pretty good.

Scott-300ex
03-07-2006, 01:43 PM
How do you know that your brother doesn't know wut happened to it or he messed it up and didn't want to admit to you so he found an easy way out and blames it on some innocent kid and tries to make it sound real by saying he's a bully.

And oh yeh, "BEATING THE S**T" out of him, automatically makes you cool:rolleyes:

MoToX199
03-07-2006, 02:14 PM
kick the **** out of him,same thing was happening to me,i just got alot of my friends and waited for the kid after skool,lets put it this way that kid will never bothered anyone agian

03-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Under Texas law, assault is a misdemeanor; however, assault becomes the more serious crime of aggravated assault if the offender uses a firearm or other deadly weapon, the assault causes serious bodily injury, the assault is in retaliation against a witness or informant, or the assault is against a government employee acting in his or her official capacity. Generally, assault is defined as intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly injuring or threatening to injure a person or the person's spouse. Additionally, assault includes intentionally causing physical contact with another person if the offender knows the physical contact will be offensive to the victim

this is assault and this is illegal...

96lapis coupe
03-07-2006, 02:33 PM
You sound like a rotten lawyer. Let the kids fight it out, it's the way the world should work.:D

03-07-2006, 02:43 PM
just trying to make a point that really has nothing directly to do with this topic.

onefast400ex
03-07-2006, 02:53 PM
whoop the kids *** no questions asked, all that stuff is a bunch of bull****. teach that kid a lesson and think of it u doing him a favor by whooping his ***. the police arent gonna get involved unless you really do some serious damage to him. Go get what belongs to you and teach that little tough guy a lesson

FMF450R
03-07-2006, 03:29 PM
NO THEFT = NO *** KICKING.

plain & simple.

antman
03-07-2006, 03:49 PM
ok ... so i go into school today and was planning on confronting him with a few of my buddies but the damn kid wasent in school today!

tomarow i think i will go find him corner him with some of my buddies and tell him flat out i am pretty shure it was him who stole my camera and he did he better get it back to me if he knows whats good for him...

i dont wannt have to beat this kid up cause i normally aint a violent person but if scaring him silly dont work i dont know what elce to do besides getting a little rough with him.

but i will see how it goes tomarrow hopefully he will just hand it over , but not likely

L & L Racing
03-07-2006, 03:55 PM
just kick the **** out of him man

JUSTINcredible
03-07-2006, 04:31 PM
id beat his *** just for messing with my little brother

Lax
03-07-2006, 04:33 PM
pants him

03-07-2006, 04:46 PM
u should be mature and turn him in..

TO CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!

Rip_Tear
03-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
u should be mature and turn him in..
TO CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!

Thats halarious.

I like your idea of getting your buddies to come with you, it'll be better for a scare factor even if the kid thinks you need "backup" It should hopefully sort him out. Ask "nicely" first, then get angrier. Hope you get your camera back, I had 20$ stolen from me when I was in grade 5, I know who took it, but they never admitted to it, but they were sore afterward... I used to have an insanely short fuse.

Hondadudeehhhh
03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
fighting th elittle kid wont resolve anything. Just talk to him in a serious noice, look in his eyes, and be in his face. Fighting will only make you look like a dick

lol
03-07-2006, 05:04 PM
if its taking this long for u to beat the s*** out of him then dont do it

i would have made it a priority to find him outside of school, walk over, and blast him in the face......

JOEX
03-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by antman
ok ... so i go into school today and was planning on confronting him with a few of my buddies but the damn kid wasent in school today!

tomarow i think i will go find him corner him with some of my buddies and tell him flat out i am pretty shure it was him who stole my camera and he did he better get it back to me if he knows whats good for him...

i dont wannt have to beat this kid up cause i normally aint a violent person but if scaring him silly dont work i dont know what elce to do besides getting a little rough with him.

but i will see how it goes tomarrow hopefully he will just hand it over , but not likely
You better get some proof before you go threatening people:ermm: