PDA

View Full Version : need help

400exrider0004
03-06-2006, 09:31 PM
hey Pappy,
I need help on deciding what to get powdercoated. Im wanting to get this stuff done now because of your march madness. :devil: So i was wondering what most of your customers get done for their 400exs? Im thinking about getting my burgard beadlock rings powdercoated gloss black, but not sure. My bike has a black and red color scheme so anything you think will make it look good tell me so I can send it to you!!:D Also I dont have paypal so im not sure how that would work. so..Pappy and everybody give me ideas and pictures of would would look good. Thanks

I will probably start giving you ideas of what I want to get done. Oh yah, how much do you regularly powdercoated rings for???

Pappy
03-06-2006, 10:13 PM
rings are usually cheap, 1 because they are fairly easy to do, and 2, I cant see charging alot for something that will get chewed up.

colors are all on you, ive got a thread in this section showing a bunch of different colors, but all i do is shoot them, the rest is on you. the only time i will get involved in a color scheme is if the parts will be problematic or are in such bad shape that the customers color choice will look horrible.

ive coated as much as a set of motor mounts to almsot every metal part on a quad so again, its what you and your wallet want to spend. march madness is for fun and to give back a little to the site members who have not been able to get work done and to help those that may need a little help on the money end.

so figure it out, let me know and keep me tuned in to what you are sending etc.