PDA

View Full Version : Why are all the Honda guys hanging out here?

KWAD GAWD
03-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Why are all the Honda guys hanging out in this forum? I think they're intimidated.

CHEVYZ
03-06-2006, 03:28 PM
We thought it would be cool to invade your area and steal your plans before you all could pull something. :chinese:

Or maybe not. Why? Didn't really read through anything, but are some of the guys here starting stuff?

USAF Dirtboy
03-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Why are the "others" hanging around a HONDA website.

Pappy
03-06-2006, 03:51 PM
I think they are looking for the new LTR's weaknesses. Not sure if they will find many, but the last time I seen the honda boys they had rubber gloves on and a jar of KY jelly:huh

spudss
03-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by USAF Dirtboy

This is a gereral ATV website now.. It use to be EXriders and now it is ATVRiders(so that includes ALL ATV's NOT JUST HONDA's..

KWAD GAWD
03-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by USAF Dirtboy
Wow, you really need updated, don't you? Sorry, this isn't a Honda website anymore.
In your sig. you say you own a 1990 LT250 QuadRacer? Hmmm, but yet in your title you claim you are a Kawi and Suzuki Killer? Which is it?
And you hang around in the Suzuki forum? You seem to be a very confused person. Maybe you're secretly in love with Suzuki's, but you just haven't come out of the closet yet?

Ridin' Jesse
03-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
Why are all the Honda guys hanging out in this forum? I think they're intimidated.

Probably becuase alot of them are going to be buying one, like me.

250r4life
03-06-2006, 04:29 PM
i'll tell you why i do- the same reason i go to the raptor, banshee, yfz450, trx450, dunes, freestyle, & maintenance forums... cuz quading is my passion and i could talk about them all day long...

USAF Dirtboy
03-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes i own a quadracer...and i really like it. But it is 16 yrs old and it is fun to bomb around on, and yes i look on this section bcuz I like to stir the pot a little;) . The only reason I do this is bcuz, I enjoy a "friendly rivalry" among us quad guys. Now that is out of the way... Hondas RULE!!!

03-06-2006, 05:10 PM
i just click on the new posts link at the top of the page, if anything pops up that catches my eye, i read it. if i have something to add, i post if not, i read it and move on.

motox450r
03-06-2006, 08:01 PM
first of all we have all 3 trx,s. second why are asking this question. it's rediculous. alot of people want to be in the know. why are the suzuki riders bothered by what some of the people are saying. if your proud of your machine don't worry about it. i'm not talking the ltr down because i don't own one. i was thinking about buying one for my wife, but i'm starting to wonder if i should. all of the company's are having some sort's of problems. i really think that suzuki needs to prove to me that they are what i want to spend 7g's on. and so far i not OVER IMPRESSED. i'm impressed but not enough to run out and buy one. from what i have heard is that doug's prototype is working well, but jj isnt to impressed with his production ltr. i'm just asking questions and listening to others talk on this site. i'm not putting anyone down that has bought one. i don't think that would be right. as a matter of fact i appreciate all you people that have so we can learn. there was alot of hype before it came out and to me it hasn't lived up to it yet. but it is rather early to make that assumption. sorry but i'm not intimidated. good luck

USAF Dirtboy
03-06-2006, 08:22 PM
^^^LOL...AMEN;)

Jersey450R
03-06-2006, 08:23 PM
i dont know about it yet. i like it but i dont. its weird, lol

Quad Boy 660r
03-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
i'll tell you why i do- the same reason i go to the raptor, banshee, yfz450, trx450, dunes, freestyle, & maintenance forums... cuz quading is my passion and i could talk about them all day long...

Exactly.

KWAD GAWD
03-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Visiting because you're interested in learning or seeing pics or just because you like surfing around the forums is great. But visiting just to Bash is another. No one's pointing fingers, but teenagers bashing everyone just to bash gets old fast

z400roosteR
03-07-2006, 08:57 AM
I have one of each of the big 4, so i am not going to bash on any. If i do bash on any it's cause i like to get the honda guys riled(sp?) up cause their numbers are overwhelming on this site!

I just hope i run into a 450 with a cherrybomb and baffle out w/ paddles at the sand in two weeks so we can drag.

250r4life
03-07-2006, 01:32 PM
the big 4?

honda, yamaha, suzuki... and? well, i guess there is kawis but in the quad world the 400 zuk and kawi are the same.. i guess there is that 700...

Ex_Rider43
03-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
Visiting because you're interested in learning or seeing pics or just because you like surfing around the forums is great. But visiting just to Bash is another. No one's pointing fingers, but teenagers bashing everyone just to bash gets old fast

Im on the LTR forum for about 10 minutes now and the only posts I saw from you are about bashing honda owners for visiting this forum saying that the LTR sucks. I did not read any Anti-LTR post yet from TRX owners yet.

motox450r
03-08-2006, 01:36 PM
sometimes it gets alittle boring on here. so we need alittle something to bash about. lol. it keeps the blood flowing. lol try not to take all this great information to seriously.

123patrickquad
03-08-2006, 01:38 PM
ya im a honda guy and i was just visiting this to check out the new quad and so far im getting affended with all the crap talkin. and im a teen so yall need to stop stearotypin and keep em shut.

03-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by motox450r
sometimes it gets alittle boring on here. so we need alittle something to bash about. lol. it keeps the blood flowing. lol try not to take all this great information to seriously.

Yeah, Nobody stirs it up like them Honda riding corn eaters!

450rJam
03-08-2006, 07:20 PM
generalizations ? those honda guys lol are you trying to sub devide atv riders ? dune buggys hate the sand nats, and 2 wheels vs 4 wheels, and where ever the 3 wheelers fit. we all just squirels trying to get a nut. we can all party/ride togeather

03-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 450rJam
generalizations ? those honda guys lol are you trying to sub devide atv riders ? dune buggys hate the sand nats, and 2 wheels vs 4 wheels, and where ever the 3 wheelers fit. we all just squirels trying to get a nut. we can all party/ride togeather

motox450r
03-08-2006, 07:50 PM
dudes i got a bottle of ludes and will be happy to hand some out. here take yer chill pill. ps and have some fun. i don't care if ya ride a bultaco, if your cool, your cool with me. we all can RIDE together.

03-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by motox450r
dudes i got a bottle of ludes and will be happy to hand some out. here take yer chill pill. ps and have some fun. i don't care if ya ride a bultaco, if your cool, your cool with me. we all can RIDE together.

Thats soooo sweet

450rJam
03-09-2006, 04:15 AM
wow long time since i heard mention of the bultaco. not knocking it I use to have a husky about a million years ago. you just made me laugh outloud thankx

Mxjunkie
03-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
i dont know about it yet. i like it but i dont. its weird, lol

Kinda like the cannondales when they came out lol

z400roosteR
03-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
the big 4?

honda, yamaha, suzuki... and? well, i guess there is kawis but in the quad world the 400 zuk and kawi are the same.. i guess there is that 700...
What i meant by the big four was the companies in general, street dirt atv's etc.