PDA

View Full Version : Black Jack nerf bars?

corndogggy
03-06-2006, 12:31 PM
At lunch I saw an ad for some nerf bars called Black Jack's, had fat integrated foot pegs and integrated heel guards, and they were solid anodized black. I can't remember who makes them, I forgot the website by the time I got back. I tried a search on google but couldn't find anything. The manufacturer had two letters then "racing.com" but that's all I can remember, something like bgracing.com but that's not it. This was a full page at at the rear of an atv magazine. Anybody know what I'm talking about, what this site is, or how much they cost? Thanks.

jaredZ400rider
03-06-2006, 12:54 PM
maybe ac racing. i know they have black nerfs with heelguard and such.

heres the link..let me know if these are what your talking about

http://acracing.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=49&id=1113

corndogggy
03-06-2006, 12:59 PM
It could be, but I don't think so. They're probably all about the same anyway, these were solid black with red webbing, I thought it would look great on my 400EX. The heel guards did have holes that look very similar. The foot pegs looked different though, they appeared longer and they had an X shape, where not only were there teeth around the perimeter like the AC's, but they also had a long X in the middle with teeth. I had never heard of this brand before. I keep thinking it started with a B, but I can't remember... BM racing... BG racing... who knows.

jaredZ400rider
03-06-2006, 01:11 PM
ill let you know if i find out.

sorry i couldnt help.

DJJ450r
03-07-2006, 02:04 PM
found them in dirtwheels www.umracing.com

corndogggy
03-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Sweet, thanks.

http://www.umracing.com/products.php?make=HONDA&model=400EX&bike=true

I guess they don't have pictures on that site yet though.

DJJ450r
03-07-2006, 02:56 PM
I would look into AC racings black-line nerfs posted above. They have netted healgaurds so mud doesn't stay in them and they have replacable stainless steel pegs.