PDA

View Full Version : Makin a track

m_townsgreatest
03-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Well, back behind my house theres these woods. Well I am sick of having to ride of roads for 10 minutes just to get to somewhere to ride. So I went back in them woods and started clearing some bushes out so I can fit my Rappy in there. Well its pretty sweet. A few creek crossings, tight weaving trails, and a little place to open her up a bit. I'll try and get some pics up soon.

KWAD GAWD
03-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Who's property? Is it ok to ride there? Is your bike loud? Are there neighbors close by? Are you tresspassing? Might want to make sure it' s ok to ride there.
Besides that, good for you! At least you're not sitting on the computer, playing Ps2 or watching TV eating junk food and drinking Mtn. Dew all day.
Sorry, I'm having a "pissed about all the fat kids" day today.

m_townsgreatest
03-05-2006, 09:33 PM
property is a good friend of my family's. My bike is a raptor 660 with stock pipe. neighbors are pretty close but they dont care....i used to ride around back on the trails he had made.

03-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
I'm having a "pissed about all the fat chicks" day today. Me too.

KWAD GAWD
03-05-2006, 09:49 PM
I can deal with all the fat chicks, they're fun to throw nuggets at.

DieselBoy
03-06-2006, 11:33 AM
blows *** when nobody will let you use their land to ride on they act like you wonna build a damn house on it

redlineranger
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
I can deal with all the fat chicks, they're fun to throw nuggets at.

lol so true......

get those pics up m_townsgreatest, sounds like a pretty sweet place to ride.

416exfreak
03-06-2006, 06:03 PM
dude theres these fat *****y chicks that sit across from us at lunch, well today i got tired of hearing them *****in and complain about bieng fat, so i put it in carlos mencias view for them, you put more in this hole that came out of this hole, ok, be fat and happy, or STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!