PDA

View Full Version : Need some new ideas for the Mud Hog

fast_enough
03-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Well Summers coming, I'm getting ready to prep the Mud hog up again for it. And I'm gonna redo the hood and roof. I need some color ideas, I'm gonna fix the hackjob on the hood too btw, the frames gonna be a solid black. And I'm gonna go back over the motor with Chevy orange again. LMK any ideas thanks

killen them all
03-05-2006, 04:32 PM
blask and silver or red and silver

4oorider
03-05-2006, 04:59 PM
black and orange
or
black and red

03-05-2006, 05:19 PM
florecent purple

or

black and green

derekhonda
03-05-2006, 07:01 PM
come up to boone county in july...I havnt seen you there before we have one of the best pits in the state.

coolex
03-05-2006, 07:10 PM
black n green

fast_enough
03-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
come up to boone county in july...I havnt seen you there before we have one of the best pits in the state.

I was there last year, they wouldnt let us run, we had cut rear tires, I stayed and watched though. Were you there?

TCracin440ex
03-05-2006, 07:34 PM
should change the name of it from mud hogg to UGLY MUDDER!! cuz thats one ulgly mofo

J/K

fast_enough
03-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
should change the name of it from mud hogg to UGLY MUDDER!! cuz thats one ulgly mofo

J/K

Yea but it'll show that Chevy of yours up anytime

exboy
03-05-2006, 07:47 PM
black and green.:bandit:

fast_enough
03-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Blaine, I got something to tell you, check your pm's in a sec

exboy
03-05-2006, 07:58 PM
I sent u a reply.

derekhonda
03-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by fast_enough
I was there last year, they wouldnt let us run, we had cut rear tires, I stayed and watched though. Were you there?

You must have not been there on outlaw night. Yeah I was there all three nights.

TCracin440ex
03-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Yea but it'll show that Chevy of yours up anytime

without a shaddow of a doubt, my truck aint set up for mud drags like your mud machine is....

fast_enough
03-06-2006, 02:06 PM
You must have not been there on outlaw night. Yeah I was there all three nights.

I was there one nite when they had a red ford stepside, like a 98ish. And the front driveshaft went out, and it was putting out some power, and he drenched the crowd with mud, because he didnt know it broke right before he got to the line. They need a bigger grandstand though.

Evana13
03-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I know you should paint is green a yeller like on john deers lol

derekhonda
03-06-2006, 02:12 PM
I was there one nite when they had a red ford stepside, like a 98ish. And the front driveshaft went out, and it was putting out some power, and he drenched the crowd with mud, because he didnt know it broke right before he got to the line. They need a bigger grandstand though.

Yeah I remember that vaguely. They run three nights. ATV's, dirtbikes, snowmobiles, golf carts etc one night through like a 14" pit. They dig it out the next day and do "street" (meaning road legal tires, license plate required) at like a 24" it and then they dig it out to about a 36" pit for the outlaws and other trucks that want to give it a try. If you were there on the street night that is why you couldnt run.

fast_enough
03-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah I remember that vaguely. They run three nights. ATV's, dirtbikes, snowmobiles, golf carts etc one night through like a 14" pit. They dig it out the next day and do "street" (meaning road legal tires, license plate required) at like a 24" it and then they dig it out to about a 36" pit for the outlaws and other trucks that want to give it a try. If you were there on the street night that is why you couldnt run.

No, we were there and they were running non street legal trucks, because alot of my friends were there running, if you remember a zebra painted Dodge with a 440 and buckshot tires, and his brother in an old blazer named mudweiser. They were there the same night. They are nothing near street legal, they tried running sand rails that night too I believe. But they would not let us run because of our cut rear tires. It was a long haul up there and they wouldnt even let us run just for fun, and we said we'd even pay all the fees etc.

derekhonda
03-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Thats really weird. Im guessing you talked with rick brazil right, the coordinator? I dunno what to tell you, I guess give it another try this summer. I could have sworn their motto on outlaw night was "run what you brung its all legal tonight" in fact im almost positive on that. Bummer....

fast_enough
03-07-2006, 08:41 PM
I guess give it another try this summer.

I think we'll call first this time...lol, naw but its alright, that may've been the guy we talked to. He seemed really really swamped when we talked to him, so we just let it be.

We're getting ready to put a bigger stall in it, and drop the gearing some. It has a quick change rear end.

But Derek, yea we will probably be up there this summer. So if you see it come up and talk to us.

Quad Boy 660r
03-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Black Frame like you said.

Orange Body.

"Mud Hog" in Red Gothic Font

Cut off the stacks.

fast_enough
03-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
Cut off the stacks.

****** your crazy.