PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara Regulations

bluebaron
03-05-2006, 01:34 PM
What do you need to ride down there, is the a noise limit, do you need any license on your quad, flag lenght, ect....??

1BADYFZ
03-05-2006, 02:07 PM
You can ride your quad, dirtbike, dune buggy. No noise restriction/ nothing has to be liscensed. Flag has to be 10 feet high from the ground.

tar
03-05-2006, 04:41 PM
i have never heard that it has to be 10 feet tall but to get in the sand dunes you have to drive under a pole and if your flag touches it your fine if your worried about not having a long enough flag just buy one down there

zephead400ex
03-05-2006, 06:38 PM
The pole/flag itself doesn't have to be 10' tall, but does have to touch a 10' pole when entering the dunes. It does cost $7 per day to ride too.

And right now you cant have a campfire because of the statewide burn ban.

DaleJrFan
03-05-2006, 07:34 PM
waynoka.com has all your awnsers.

bluebaron
03-05-2006, 09:38 PM
yeah i was looking at that site last night, helps out really good, i just couldn't find if there was a noise limit

DaleJrFan
03-06-2006, 06:00 AM
No noise limit on the dunes. I have seen just about every type of redneck, homemade pipe imaginable out there. The only rule they enforce is dont act a fool in the campground(speeding,wheelies,raising hell). There is a burn ban here in Oklahoma so no open fires, propane only if your cooking(they will bust your ***,fine you and ask you to pack up and leave the second they catch you),so dont push the fire thing, my buddy got kicked out a couple of weeks ago.

You will have a blast though, good luck.