PDA

View Full Version : RXL-50M Brake upgrade (for hubs)

flht_db
03-05-2006, 06:15 AM
We have a 70 and a 50m. The problem is the mini has single (Direct) bolt rims and no hubs.

So, I have both part manuals and pulled the wheels on both to investigate, quads are basically the same. I can add stock rear hub from a 70 and add the front brake set up from the 70 (cables, lever, backing plates everything) This will give me the ability to upgrade the tires.

Does anybody now if there is a front hub that will work without the brake set up (though I kinda like the idea of front brakes)? Also does anyone recommend any vendors for stock eton parts? One of the local shops (Gearhead Cycle Product in Flagtown, NJ) is going to price out parts for me. Has nayone dealt with anythingatv.com they list a lot of eton parts.

Thanks-
Dennis

ewathen
06-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Dennis,

Did you end up getting the front hubs with breaks? Do you have a list of part #'s and prices?

Thanks,

Eric

flht_db
06-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Eric,

Yes, I ended up getting the front brakes and hubs. Total about 400. I can get you a list of parts, don't have the exact prices cause my local Honda dealer gave me a good discount on them.

PM me an email addy and I'll send the list.

Dennis